Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Calling all AUSSIES

#1
looking for Australian Players who want to Join a clan based on Aussie players the name of the Clan is JUST CAUSE my name is Norman I have been playing since 2011
my character name is Noryat 172 fire mage most of you who read this should know me But for those who don't ask long term players like Turquoise Coolpass Iceicebaby Kapec Callator they all know me and will tell you what sort of person I am well it is up to you now mate have a talk to me we have 5 Aussies so far 3 from NSW 1 from Tassise 1from WA and soon 1 from QLD

Re: Calling all AUSSIES

#4
Noryat wrote:I am aware of that clan maybe mine is different because One of the main requirements of joining is NO SCAMMING ALLOWED AD RESPECT FOR YOUR FELLOW CLAN MATES NAD YOU MUST BE KNOWN TO AT LEAST 2 PLAYERS

There's no scamming allowed in any good clan, amity included. Good luck.

Lugh
  • Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
  • Venus - Level 195 Druid


123456 wrote:a druid can out dps a ranger fairly easily in a dps build. Adrith

1234567 wrote: Hrung ring+mordy spear > necro ring+edl dagger. Furyion

limbo

Re: Calling all AUSSIES

#5
Already an Aussie clan, regardless of whether you approve or not of its members. Let the past be in the past and learn to forgive those 'scammers' for their past transgressions, and maybe consider joining a real aussie clan :P
Epona - Enigma
Tobiuslowe - Ranger

Lugh
lvl 156 ranger - yoshi1
lvl 165 mage - yoshixmage
lvl 220 rogue - tobiuslowe
lvl 116 druid - yoshixdruid
lvl 120 warrior - yoshi
lvl 113 rogue - yoshixrogue - Long Retired

Re: Calling all AUSSIES

#6
I can assure you amity us a real clan not just for aussies but any friendly players, we accept people we know well, most of us have played for years. Amity is known well by the end game comminity and none of us scam. We welcome another aussie clan and hope you do well.

I can also assure you all our members are known to the majority of the endgame community. But yes maybe we can develop the aussie endgame community with an aussie clan
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

Re: Calling all AUSSIES

#7
Lukov wrote:I can assure you amity us a real clan not just for aussies but any friendly players, we accept people we know well, most of us have played for years. Amity is known well by the end game comminity and none of us scam. We welcome another aussie clan and hope you do well.

I can also assure you all our members are known to the majority of the endgame community. But yes maybe we can develop the aussie endgame community with an aussie clan

Hey don't forget me, I'm the best aussie player known. #BetterRogueThanLukov
Lugh
Clan: Supreme
Typhoon - Rogue 217
Comet - Retired Ranger 111
Epona
Clan: Enigma
Typhoonie - Rogue 220

Re: Calling all AUSSIES

#8
Typhoon wrote:
Lukov wrote:I can assure you amity us a real clan not just for aussies but any friendly players, we accept people we know well, most of us have played for years. Amity is known well by the end game comminity and none of us scam. We welcome another aussie clan and hope you do well.

I can also assure you all our members are known to the majority of the endgame community. But yes maybe we can develop the aussie endgame community with an aussie clan

Hey don't forget me, I'm the best aussie player known. #BetterRogueThanLukov

You're not from Australia, rat.

Why are you discriminating against us Canadians? Should we make an all non-aussie clan :roll: :lol:

Lugh
  • Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
  • Venus - Level 195 Druid


123456 wrote:a druid can out dps a ranger fairly easily in a dps build. Adrith

1234567 wrote: Hrung ring+mordy spear > necro ring+edl dagger. Furyion

limbo

Re: Calling all AUSSIES

#9
YEAAAH AUSSIEEEEEEEEE jks im from Taranis
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger


Aeon
Taranis

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests