Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tzunami

A few thoughts/comments:
Usually, we have a discussion period on a topic before calling for a vote. We then allow 1 week for the server to vote. Based on what I am reading this appears to be more of a discussion than a vote. For example, here is an attempt to ban a player that failed because our usual procedure wasn't followed.

http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... hilit=vote

Action speaks louder than words. Prove that you can behave then we can vote on lifting the ban.

There are two forum accounts in this thread with exactly 1 post and the extent of that post is "+1". Clearly you are passionate enough about this topic to create a forum account and cast a vote. Yet, the extent of your input is only 2 characters. Care to elaborate?

Please keep it civil so the topic doesn't get locked.
I could not have said it any better Roger.

This is not a legitimate vote for the complete unbanning of tzu, if anything, this is more of an acceptance to see if he is allowed back within the community of lugh, not for the participation and inclusion of him in bossing, dicing, etc.

Prove to us that you can behave, that you have truly changed. Then, and only then, will Lugh LEGITIMATELY "vote" on the unbanning of you.

Ok so basically you're whole argument is based on a very loosely put together excuse that you've "changed." If you did change, however, why are you bickering with others on a post that is meant to unban you? Wouldn't you want to gain respect, not adversity? I would suggest being kinder, especially since you've supposedly taken it upon yourself to be a civilized player now.

I am Adelobe, I am rogue!

Ok so basically you're whole argument is based on a very loosely put together excuse that you've "changed." If you did change, however, why are you bickering with others on a post that is meant to unban you? Wouldn't you want to gain respect, not adversity? I would suggest being kinder, especially since you've supposedly taken it upon yourself to be a civilized player now.
took words out of my mouth. There should be a real vote done. To be honest I can think of 2 unbans that need to be voted on the right way!!
Thoro
+

make no sense
I agreed in wait a week for see all votes.
But u don't have the power for make new rules
Banning and unbanning, its all an allusion Tzu,
Law and order stands as long as people abide by it.

Laws written by man can be unwritten, You see, just because people 'voted' for you, there is no enforcement for it.
This post has no effect, unless the majority of lugh aggres with it. and lugh isnt made of just 30-35 people.
heya,

make no sense
I agreed in wait a week for see all votes.
But u don't have the power for make new rules
its not a new rule we have always waited weeks, upon weeks. Befor we enforced a vote census. Not 48 hrs!!
Thoro
+

The whole lugh rule system is outdated by 2 years same with banning unbanning might be time for the server to review all the rules and have all the newer upcoming players or players that never got a say to voice there opinion...
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike