Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: First full mage edl set

Not sure why you keep referencing my death count as if that's some sort of indicator that having DL/EDL armour sets would significantly reduce that number.

Also, ancient beastbone does not = occult armour. As a fire mage, only beastbone gloves and boots are useful.

Occult boots, pants and chest piece all give large bonuses to fire mages. EDL gloves give fire bolt points, and helm spot is conveniently free for a hrung helm.

Once again, as a fire mage you'd be out of your mind to use full DL/EDL over this.
Your death count does indicates how often you die, and because you built your paper mage to hit as hard as you can but die at the slightest touch. Different play styles is all. Nothing is wrong with either.

If CH has a death xp penalty, I bet players will have a different mindset on what the best gear is.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Lmfao talking the talk, but can't walk the walk. Pray to Lorddddd baby Jesus, God bless her KIND soul.
Well in case you didnt know i am raijin and i can level up to 200 something if i chose to. I choose not to because its a waste of time in my opinion. It's fine if others think differently. I enjoy collecting items and chatting with other players. Buying items is fun for me. The fact that someone would try to put me down and make me look like a fool for not leveling is baffling to me. Leveling is no fun; however if i chose i can walk your little walk and i have the funds, experience, and gear to get me there.
yaP yap yap...PROVE IT! Until then imagine me looking at u and ur imaginary brother with my fingers shaped like an "L" on my forehead...anyone reading this post will just see how GREEN you turn on people who passes you.

Was it in any way compared to a warrior's armour? NO...lol it was simply stated that it was the first set in Lugh. Get a grip...quit saying ur smart...wait for people to actually say it to you. Makes you look like a moron when keep claiming something you are obviously not. :lol:

Fact: u were outdone...by so many any now you just cry cry cry...get a day job just so u can afford to buy a device to play ur game again and maybe...just maybe...your screws tightens up a lil.

#outdated #antiquated #greenjelly
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Lmfao talking the talk, but can't walk the walk. Pray to Lorddddd baby Jesus, God bless her KIND soul.
Well in case you didnt know i am raijin and i can level up to 200 something if i chose to. I choose not to because its a waste of time in my opinion. It's fine if others think differently. I enjoy collecting items and chatting with other players. Buying items is fun for me. The fact that someone would try to put me down and make me look like a fool for not leveling is baffling to me. Leveling is no fun; however if i chose i can walk your little walk and i have the funds, experience, and gear to get me there.
yaP yap yap...PROVE IT! Until then imagine me looking at u and ur imaginary brother with my fingers shaped like an "L" on my forehead...anyone reading this post will just see how GREEN you turn on people who passes you.

Was it in any way compared to a warrior's armour? NO...lol it was simply stated that it was the first set in Lugh. Get a grip...quit saying ur smart...wait for people to actually say it to you. Makes you look like a moron when keep claiming something you are obviously not. :lol:

Fact: u were outdone...by so many any now you just cry cry cry...get a day job just so u can afford to buy a device to play ur game again and maybe...just maybe...your screws tightens up a lil.

#outdated #antiquated #greenjelly
ok, if this isn't an indicator of your true nature than I don't know what is. I see you result to personal attacks to try and put me down. Never would i tell someone to get a job to buy a device. that is extremely low and uncalled for. for the record i can buy a new device, but i really dont care to.

also i am not sure who you are referring to when you say "u were outdone". so if you can expand on that just a bit.

Furyion never said anything bad to you, he just said that DL for mages isn't good, but not to take away from getting it. You must be some kind of insensitive mental case in real life if you let something so small like that bother you. But hey, you hate him, he's a mage! So you try and make him look bad on the forums. Its only natural for the level 211 mage (YOU!) to try and bump off the other mages.

And last anytime you wanna try and prove your a better merchant than I am your welcome too. ;)

ok, if this isn't an indicator of your true nature than I don't know what is. I see you result to personal attacks to try and put me down. Never would i tell someone to get a job to buy a device. that is extremely low and uncalled for. for the record i can buy a new device, but i really dont care to.

also i am not sure who you are referring to when you say "u were outdone". so if you can expand on that just a bit.

Furyion never said anything bad to you, he just said that DL for mages isn't good, but not to take away from getting it. You must be some kind of insensitive mental case in real life if you let something so small like that bother you. But hey, you hate him, he's a mage! So you try and make him look bad on the forums. Its only natural for the level 211 mage (YOU!) to try and bump off the other mages.

And last anytime you wanna try and prove your a better merchant than I am your welcome too. ;)
lol...I don't even merch...bahaha...u need to learn to better ur arguments twerp. U and Mr Hyde started this, so enjoy it. If other mages in Lugh don't help me then I wouldn't where I am now. Most of us passed u (be it in level or gears or just plain relationship if aiding each other, omg even alt mages passed u) swallow the bitter pill. Stop kissing ur own a** :lol:

Empty words...#tryharder

PROVE IT...until then ur claims are ****. ;)
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

lol...I don't even merch...bahaha...u need to learn to better ur arguments twerp. U and Mr Hyde started this, so enjoy it. If other mages in Lugh don't help me then I wouldn't where I am now. Most of us passed u (be it in level or gears or just plain relationship if aiding each other, omg even alt mages passed u) swallow the bitter pill. Stop kissing ur own a** :lol:

Empty words...#tryharder

you never answered my question as to who you are referring to. Me (Raijin) or Furyion? anyway something you surely need to realize is that level means absolutely nothing when it comes to experience and knowledge in this game. for some reason you have a delusion of grandeur and believe that a few levels on me or Furyion actually means something. in case you didnt realize fury has been away from the game since before the update. he is simply bored of the game and hasn't been around for months. i still play but not as much.

i can give a damn if anyone passes me in level. ive been 155 for a year. that doesn't mean i have a lack of experience. something you should try to get through your thick skull to understand.

i have a great relationship with everyone in lugh except for a select few people. i can care less about that select few because they are self centered, arrogant, and bottom feeding players who only have their own interest at heart.

Empty words...#tryharder

you never answered my question as to who you are referring to. Me (Raijin) or Furyion? anyway something you surely need to realize is that level means absolutely nothing when it comes to experience and knowledge in this game. for some reason you have a delusion of grandeur and believe that a few levels on me or Furyion actually means something. in case you didnt realize fury has been away from the game since before the update. he is simply bored of the game and hasn't been around for months. i still play but not as much.

i can give a damn if anyone passes me in level. ive been 155 for a year. that doesn't mean i have a lack of experience. something you should try to get through your thick skull to understand.

i have a great relationship with everyone in lugh except for a select few people. i can care less about that select few because they are self centered, arrogant, and bottom feeding players who only have their own interest at heart.
This is what I don't understand. There is no bragging of Rey being first edl set (grats and happy bday) nor there should be an argument of how it can be gotten effortless because if it were to be effortless don't you think more mages would have it? Grats neero on warrior set also:) and raijin, I understand how lvl doesn't matter when talking about knowledge but how can you know the high lvls so well when you never experienced going into the tower, beating the bosses, camping, and leveling up there. You can't go off what people tell you until you experience it yourself. So in my eyes knowledge is achieved through experience. Therefore your knowledge in the game to me is low besides prices, drops, old items. As well as my knowledge isn't so high since I'm lvl 178.
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

This is what I don't understand. There is no bragging of Rey being first edl set (grats and happy bday) nor there should be an argument of how it can be gotten effortless because if it were to be effortless don't you think more mages would have it? Grats neero on warrior set also:) and raijin, I understand how lvl doesn't matter when talking about knowledge but how can you know the high lvls so well when you never experienced going into the tower, beating the bosses, camping, and leveling up there. You can't go off what people tell you until you experience it yourself. So in my eyes knowledge is achieved through experience. Therefore your knowledge in the game to me is low besides prices, drops, old items. As well as my knowledge isn't so high since I'm lvl 178.
Ill answer this one for you. For reasons stated previously edl for mages isnt that good so id call it effortless myself. And level doesnt matter at all with experience. Time played generally beats level for experience. It's the people who've had time to figure out their class and find out whats best for them. But bossing is easy no matter what, and camping is brainless, just sit and wait. Not much in need of experience there. So to conclude it doesn't matter if your lv 1, 100, 150, or 200, thats just a number(which doesn't take any skill to get, only elixirs) the true experience lies in knowledge itself. And a side note, its kinda a waste to level anyway, theres always gonna be more grinding and camping(for drops that will be outdated sooner or later) so its actually smart not to level and avoid the gold loss on lixs.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Stay on topic or leave the comments for yourself. This was a thread meant to announce a edl set, not to decide who has more knowledge of the game etc.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]