Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Time to sell dragon lord

I think if the server allows DL to be sold, many of the high levels would camp them and hoard all the pieces to sell them. Making it impossible for lower levels to obtain DL without paying a price.
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

I think if the server allows DL to be sold, many of the high levels would camp them and hoard all the pieces to sell them. Making it impossible for lower levels to obtain DL without paying a price.
Most high lvs only killed frozen bosses for gold/rings, not frozen. So without the ring factor in dl, it will become a rarely fought set of bosses. High lvs will be busy camping EDL, no need to worry about DL. As to the chance for a lower lv to get dl, i camped some frozen bosses to get crests for my frozen. All they gotta do is put in the time like we did, though if selling dl was to pass we could give the lower levels a shortcut, an option to buy dl, and cause them less stress then what us higher lvs had to deal with to get it orginally.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

To me it seems like when the high levels need the gear we can't sell, only donate and trade, but when they all have full and have something else to get then we can sell .It won't stop people from camping and it will give others a reason to help but if that's the case then edl should be for sale also.+1 from SOL1D

People can still give drops away, and camp the boss.. This just adds an extra option for the people who don't have the time to camp or never win any drops.
People won't donate knowing they can sell for a fortune, and they sure won't win any drops if it's sellable, Everyone including me will show up to every boss

I'm so lost on this I guess because we so things differently. Why not pass drops to a clan mate that needs dl drops to complete armor pieces? I don't understand wanting to sell these when clanmates need them.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I'm so lost on this I guess because we so things differently. Why not pass drops to a clan mate that needs dl drops to complete armor pieces? I don't understand wanting to sell these when clanmates need them.
Exactly, people want to sell it because they already have full dl. When people start selling dl, nobody will donate anymore.