Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lugh players, introduce yourselves!

started playing in the summer of 2014. Started in the clan 'NoGutsNoGlory'. My first toon was a rogue called after my friends sister(lel). I deleted the character when it was lvl 24 and started as a mage. Mizza nickname of my friend(double lel). I started a mage because i found a beltane scroll. Thought only mages could use those srolls(noob level 10000+). Then i lvld and suddenly i was lvl 60. I joined nate his clan CelticPlmps and it was a nice and cosy clan. Had a great time there with nate,ember,rosa,dave, ista, tambo and many more. Unfortunately i got kicked because i tried to sell moon frags as a joke to another noob in clan for 8k ea(triple lel). After that i roamed around trough some clans and ended up in Psycho. A mostly duth clan and Thomasheron/Astrikerz in it. Was a rlt fun time. i Mostly lvld with istael , devilldave and my irl friend kushkushdruid. And sigare often helped us lvl. When i hit lvl 100 sigare went inactive and the clan fell apart. I met a nice clan member from syndicate Hagled/Obsidian who got me into syndicate. Was a rly helpfull clan till i hit lvl 140. Gens thought they were funny to kick me and then invite me back after a few hours :/. Didn't feel like it anymore so i left syndicate for good and immediatly got invited to Security. Security was like the reborn CelticPlmps clan with all those old active members in it. Got into a fight because supposedly i didn't call early or clear enough when a boss was up so i left(mega-lel). Soon after that i got invited to BERSERKERS by Daftpunk and got introduced to the small bunch of active players in it. Got promoted kinda fast and tried to build up the clan as good as possible. Had a great time there and alot of fun with Daftpunk, Rost and dulci and saw the clan grow bigger till we had a nice bunch of people together. Unfortunately BERSERKERS fell apart after i went inactive? Heard some rumours almost everyone left:(. This was my lousy story. EMBRACE TO GET BASHED#meanomments:(
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

hello all, its Raijin. I was introduced to the game by my brother and officially started in july of 2012. i started at the time that my brother quit. my first character was a warrior by the name of SteakPlissken. After a few hours of playing I soon realized how expensive many of the items seemed. There were so many things I wanted, but without plat I couldnt afford. My brother introduced me to the idea of "merching" and I started to do so. I would bug him and others about prices on certain items and such. 2012 was a cool time because everyone was tight knit and got along very well. My first clan was the hellsangels, until I started my own. I ran a noob clan called the Legion where I invited every single person I saw without a clan. There was like 500 members in it haha. It was here I met Adebayor, Pinterspupil, gandahar, and Diabloblanco. All nice people. I was supposed to merge clans with MichaelXXX but we never ended up doing that. I remember buying my first pair of heroic gloves, offhand, etc. I remember buying lesser earthstone boots off of the lvl 60 rogue Vulture :D , who was known to me as Zirl. As time went on I continued to level and get better gear. Eventually I would go on to join a new clan known as Heroics. I was given the clan by xShawnx. Heroics was very powerful in late 2012. It was here I met ghostlord, Shendra, JoeEros, salear, damnstraight and others (i know theres a lot more that im forgetting). I always tried to be as helpful as possible to all my clan mates. I always offered advice on leveling, helped with quests, and gave advice on merching. Perhaps the funniest thing was my huge war with Hiyo. Hiyo was a big time scammer during 2012-early 2013. It wasnt until April 2013 that my brother would start playing again. Only this time not as the high damaging level 80 ranger of 2012 named doomhammer, but as lughs newest mage, Furyion. At this time, I cleared out my bank alt (Raijin) and started to level him. For the moment, I have stopped leveling Raijin. You can find me in the area shouting what im buying or selling. All in all, ive met a lot of nice people on lugh. There are some kinks in the chain, but all in all most players are pretty cool.
It was spelled hellsangles lmao I remember a group of them in the black wraith charms standing by the tavern hahahaha damn those were the days

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

What's up guys, Spanks here aka Katalia. Was originally born to Arawn where I have been in all top clans and gotten to high lvls but since most of my friends decided to leave and I was left with nothing to do being removed from the top clan I decided to come to Lugh. Great place to be, I've had so much fun up to now. I'm a guardian of the newly growing small clan apprentice Union. Say Hi in game if ur reading this and we happen to pass each other xD tc
Last edited by Spanks on Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What's up guys, Spanks here aka Katalia. Was originally born to Arawn where I have been in all top clans and gotten to high lvls but since the breakdown of the server I decided to come to Lugh. Great place to be, I've had so much fun up to now. I'm a guardian of the newly growing small clan apprentice Union. Say Hi in game if ur reading this and we happen to pass each other xD tc
Isn't your clan's name- Apprentice Unicorn? Lol or I might had seen it wrongly. :o

What's up guys, Spanks here aka Katalia. Was originally born to Arawn where I have been in all top clans and gotten to high lvls but since the breakdown of the server I decided to come to Lugh. Great place to be, I've had so much fun up to now. I'm a guardian of the newly growing small clan apprentice Union. Say Hi in game if ur reading this and we happen to pass each other xD tc
Isn't your clan's name- Apprentice Unicorn? Lol or I might had seen it wrongly. :o
Unicorn? Lol, no no it's apprentice Union...umm u got me thinking now :0

Yo fellows from lugh,I'm SlenderClone from lugh.I started this game since 2011 summer.When I was a noob I always getting scammed by someone at belenus,after i got scammed i came to this world and start my new toon.I became stronger cuz I got a such amazing clan (clan SYNDICATE),without them I couldn't stand up until now,thanks y'all for being helped me all the times.This year i'll be busy a lot cuz I need to search for university to continue my studies and go for driving lesson,谢谢(means thank you)

CHARACTERS:
SlenderClone the warrior lvl192
B1A4 the druid lvl150