Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ckuta botting?

I see this lvl 96 rogue on all the time in the sewers. I whisper him everytime im there and there is no answer. So the quest to find ckuta to see where he is afk farming is on. i looked at every spot in the vaults for 30 minutes straight, 3 days in a row to find this man/woman. No sign of their toon. Makes me wonder, r they using a bot? Illegally farming gold? Everybody is working their ass off in the game grinding for gold and people who buy play work their ass off in life to buy the plat. I just don't think it's fair if ckuta is using a bot. Lmk what you think please
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

Re: Ckuta botting?

Yeah i already know this long time ago. He is not camping boss. And i think he is farming hawkhurst. No reply to whisper or anything.
Shannon - warrior

He's probably a new boss u will meet, the necromancers son muahahaha and he will take his fathers vengeance, if you see him ur character will turn into stone and ur character will automatically be deleted :0
AchillezX
Level 140 rogue
I Love My Morrigan Haters :P(you know who you all are, hurts doesnt it?)

Yea he is always there and i seem to farm around murky but never seen him/her
Lugh
TheHobnobbers
QuickArrows- Ranger
AgroZ-Rogue
AagroZ- Mage
Niralith- Druid

Shadowstrike told me he and goldtheif look for him too. I looked for him at every mob spawn spot and I can't find him. He can't be afk farming because nobody can find him. He's invisable :o
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

HI,

If you suspect anyone of breaking terms of service please report them using the in-game support feature.

Thank you.
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!