Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Bit About Lugh

Depends, in alliance every heal would be welcome. If your out of alliance it depends if certain other druids are there who want to hoard items, they like to minimize their competing players as much as possible ;)
I can guarentee non-alliance druids supply every druid with quest armour and equipment that theyre able to spare. Ask your bud jaylon about his druid. Oh wait. Randall, ask basically any druid whether theyve recieved help for a drop or armour piece. Also selling items also is something called economy, something that doesnt exactly happen well when drops arent for people to keep. Mizza dont attack a way of thinking because its different to yours.

And for one vult and people within your clan developped the level requirement rules of mordy, sorry kiddo, we're not the one minimizing competition, just enforcing rules
You may luk, but not everyone does that anymore. People bend and twist their rules to their own advantage and certain players only try to fill their backpacks.
What good is it to win an item you don't need? What's better? Getting the drops you need or rarely getting the drop you need so you end up sellling them.
I am not attacking anyone. I am just stating my observations. For example: according to lugh rules no person could win two drops at the same fight. All of a sudden a certain player wins two drops? How is this enforcing the rules?

That rule was a must back in the days with open rolls. How would you have liked it if someone brings an army of level 1 toons and wins a godly drop with those? This rule was to prevent unfairness. That requirement was not there just for the sake of excluding people.
Lets put this into perspective, we were getting drops such as yellow and blue, players of these classes rarely turned up to fights, and were still getting geared. Players saw this unfair, that they do all the camping and have to gear a player who doesnt event show him/herself. So we started handing quest drops to players that needed

No end game drop went directly to the same player, rumours and conspiracies aside. And the people i saw bend rules seemed to be in a clan that opposes the rules themself... There are 2 sides to every story.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

Ofcourse everyone will get geared if you wait long enough.... The difference is that in alliance a person gets geared alot faster due to efficieny.

It's well known that player shares the account with that certain player. No they were not directly given to the same toon, but they were given to the same person. Only this already show how far this system has fallen. People that share accounts just to get more goodies for themself? Yet your trying to attack a well oiled clan, while those internal problems are far worse. You guys don't even follow your own ideology anymore.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Ofcourse everyone will get geared if you wait long enough.... The difference is that in alliance a person gets geared alot faster due to efficieny.

It's well known that player shares the account with that certain player. No they were not directly given to the same toon, but they were given to the same person. Only this already show how far this system has fallen. People that share accounts just to get more goodies for themself? Yet your trying to attack a well oiled clan, while those internal problems are far worse. You guys don't even follow your own ideology anymore.
If there was truely a sharing of accounts problem, then you should have reported the account and it would have been investigated and banned. Again allegations but no proof or action taken to overcome it individually.

Mizza there were no attacks to a clan, just pointing out observations. I know a few facts i could directly target a clan from both sides. Both have their ups and downs. I just prefer inclusive (slow) system over a system that encourages conflict ooc...
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid

Both systems cause conflict, alliance's system got created because of the dicing system....
The conflict caused by the dicing system was no where near the harassment ive seen thrown around recently. I dont mind change as long and some people realise that there are times when you should speak and times when you should block, and times when you should NOT poke the bear!
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid

Both systems cause conflict, alliance's system got created because of the dicing system....
The conflict caused by the dicing system was no where near the harassment ive seen thrown around recently. I dont mind change as long and some people realise that there are times when you should speak and times when you should block, and times when you should NOT poke the bear!
That harassmant has always been there. Big difference is that neither sides will back down now.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I've got a question. What if I was a lvl 160 druid and wanted to do mordy but I had better heals then a 180 druid. Would I be allowed?
If you were in my clan you would be welcome to heal tanks at mord even at lvl 140 if you feel like coming. According to old lugh rules, you can't join a mord kill unless your druid is 180+ (Unless not enough heals to keep tanks alive, in that case they would let you in the fight).
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

I have asked that the sticky be taken down. I do not believe that the information in it is up to date any longer. If someone else wants to make an updated post, they are welcome to do it. I cannot take any sides in the disagreements that seem to be going on, as I have not been active in a while, and I have fond memories of people from both sides of the debate. I would ask that you please keep discussions/fights out of this post.
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

Sorry to see you leave, I wish all the best in rl your knowledge will be missed as will you
Syndicate will be poorer without you :(
Pibe Warrior lvl 230 (Proud General of Syndicate)
Piperdude Rogue lvl 125
Pibesdruid Druid lvl 121
Purplepiper Ranger lvl 87