Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Bit About Lugh

Well, this is supposed to be an informative and positive post. I can update it once things settle down a bit, but please do not argue in the stickie.
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

This is rly interesting. I xferred from herne to here and now i know all what i need to play well on lugh :)
On Lugh:
Frazyl (still a low lvl, but it ll change fast) :p and a ranger

On Herne:
Zyljana, mage, lvl 192 (Main)
Azilo124, warrior, lvl 178
Frynt3, rogue, lvl 141

This thread is too old, zyljana, lugh has changed a lot since :/
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

Could we have this unstickied as the creator of this post has since gone inactive. Almost all the stuff on this post is false now.

Ascension still exists (choosing to remain neutral in the conflict)
Alliance went dominant
Independant was formed to counter alliance
Hobs is still around
Few little clans here and there exist

At the moment its alliance vs the rest of server.

The conflict does entail griefing, ksing even on lix, insults, conspiracies etc etc etc very dramatic. Best to avoid the conflict as best you can. Otherwise players are still friendly (bar a few people), still a helpful world, just choose your side or join ascension and decide late ;)
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

I've got a question. What if I was a lvl 160 druid and wanted to do mordy but I had better heals then a 180 druid. Would I be allowed?
Depends on whats needed, generally players have alts that are of req but alliance run a sort of attendance system, im unsure whether that would count, youd have to consult with them.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid

I've got a question. What if I was a lvl 160 druid and wanted to do mordy but I had better heals then a 180 druid. Would I be allowed?
Depends, in alliance every heal would be welcome. If your out of alliance it depends if certain other druids are there who want to hoard items, they like to minimize their competing players as much as possible ;)
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Depends, in alliance every heal would be welcome. If your out of alliance it depends if certain other druids are there who want to hoard items, they like to minimize their competing players as much as possible ;)
I can guarentee non-alliance druids supply every druid with quest armour and equipment that theyre able to spare. Ask your bud jaylon about his druid. Oh wait. Randall, ask basically any druid whether theyve recieved help for a drop or armour piece. Also selling items also is something called economy, something that doesnt exactly happen well when drops arent for people to keep. Mizza dont attack a way of thinking because its different to yours.

And for one vult and people within your clan developped the level requirement rules of mordy, sorry kiddo, we're not the one minimizing competition, just enforcing rules
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid

I can guarentee non-alliance druids supply every druid with quest armour and equipment that theyre able to spare. Ask your bud jaylon about his druid. Oh wait. Randall, ask basically any druid whether theyve recieved help for a drop or armour piece. Also selling items also is something called economy, something that doesnt exactly happen well when drops arent for people to keep. Mizza dont attack a way of thinking because its different to yours.

And for one vult and people within your clan developped the level requirement rules of mordy, sorry kiddo, we're not the one minimizing competition, just enforcing rules
You may luk, but not everyone does that anymore. People bend and twist their rules to their own advantage and certain players only try to fill their backpacks.
What good is it to win an item you don't need? What's better? Getting the drops you need or rarely getting the drop you need so you end up sellling them.
I am not attacking anyone. I am just stating my observations. For example: according to lugh rules no person could win two drops at the same fight. All of a sudden a certain player wins two drops? How is this enforcing the rules?

That rule was a must back in the days with open rolls. How would you have liked it if someone brings an army of level 1 toons and wins a godly drop with those? This rule was to prevent unfairness. That requirement was not there just for the sake of excluding people.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]