Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Eradicate the disease

Now we are back to this dl thing again, i don't see why there is a problem with selling dl drops that they don't need and would like to sell or trade for other ones? The thing is they get the drop they own it then and no one else can say again thing about it. There is no need for a ban from arena for this ( and no ban from dl bosses. ) If these people get the drops they do what they want. For killing in the arena on daily, the arena was ment for pvp and if people want to pvp well they have the right and if you cant kill them don't come on forum complaining calling them disease when they're not. Why not man ( or woman ) up and kill them? or at least try.

This world is falling into chaos because of the people who cant stand up for them selfs. Guys and girls you all need to really stop acting like a 7 year olds when you get killed, its a game its not life. When you learn that it will make this gaming funner for all.

You people are scared of them because they are stronger then you, this is all i have to say now learn to play the game before you come rage quit on forums because you died.

Thanks all for reading.

I know i'm only 103 on this world. But Listen to what i have to say :!: :!: :ugeek: :geek: :idea: :arrow: :| :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll:
Warrior // Poliwag // 100+
:@
._.

Now we are back to this dl thing again, i don't see why there is a problem with selling dl drops that they don't need and would like to sell or trade for other ones? The thing is they get the drop they own it then and no one else can say again thing about it. There is no need for a ban from arena for this ( and no ban from dl bosses. ) If these people get the drops they do what they want. For killing in the arena on daily, the arena was ment for pvp and if people want to pvp well they have the right and if you cant kill them don't come on forum complaining calling them disease when they're not. Why not man ( or woman ) up and kill them? or at least try.

This world is falling into chaos because of the people who cant stand up for them selfs. Guys and girls you all need to really stop acting like a 7 year olds when you get killed, its a game its not life. When you learn that it will make this gaming funner for all.

You people are scared of them because they are stronger then you, this is all i have to say now learn to play the game before you come rage quit on forums because you died.

Thanks all for reading.

I know i'm only 103 on this world. But Listen to what i have to say :!: :!: :ugeek: :geek: :idea: :arrow: :| :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll:
You have about zero knowledge of the situation and yet you decided to add your two cents. Did you even read my first post at all? There's a lot more to it than just plain killing in the arena and you have no idea about our rules we have on our server so I suggest you do a bit of learning before spurting your opinions.

You really called us 7 year olds based on our actions yet you use terms such as "rage quit"(and all those smilies) and make the generic nerd's shotty comparison of game to life, "its a game its not life". So what? Just because we're playing a game we have to lose all morals and standards? We have to act like a bunch of morons? This is how worlds fail, take a look at herne, or epona. Why are people migrating from there to here? Because their worlds have crashed and burned and they're coming to our world, for peace. I'll leave you with that.

P.S Nobody's crying nor are they rage quitting(although some may be in about a week).

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

A) the feeling of the death of yourself and giving in the temptation of revenge is oh-so-soothing. Yet u waste and idol to get up and notice you are dead once again. The feeling is unbearable. Save Idols. Save Lives- StealthyN1nja 2014-2015.
StealthyN1nja Level 200[ ROGUE ]

No. Not if there's rules in Lugh for no killing on gladiator. what you're saying is like we are allowed to sell dl in Lugh because OTM invented the trade button.
Well yes that what the button was made for lol
Guns were made for killing; don't see too many people murdering others and then saying "that's what guns were made for" as their defence now do you?

Not even here to argue to be honest, rules were broken by the players and they need to face the consequences, simple as that. If you vote B you either haven't viewed the entire scope of the problem or you have a problem with me, and either way is not good reasoning.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

While Wendell has made some valid points,

I agree with A. Because arena fights don't stay in the arena. They come out and effect the server, friendships-both Irl and i game. They hurt our servers friendly atmosphere by creating discontent. This is why I chose option A

#A
heya,

In this server, I had many friends who were willing to protect me in pvp if I got attacked. I HATE it when people attack me in the arena because I am trying to get in, get out. People have all sorts of excuses, you shouldn't go in if you aren't pvp, its for killing people. Then when a stronger fellow comes by and slaughters you, then your bad mouthing everyone in the server. Hypercritical.

Yes, people keep mentioning stupid pvp for only Number A. Completely stupid and foolish. If you make an argument, it has to be on all fronts of the topic.

Cursing, bathmathing is horrible, just irritating and the block button sometimes cannot fix that. Scenario 1

Person hates/spams in another location, cannot find him or he logs off on and on. You block him, he makes an alt.

Kill stealing just because your confident in your ability to do so is called being a child, put your feet in other class's shoes when they cannot cast as fast.

This all makes me go for Plan A

@OP You simply cannot say have plan A all magical and wonderful and the right choice and make B obviously worded as the "Bad" choice, due to unfair on both sides. Someone simply could vote B because they disagree with some of A. More like.

A. Inflict these rules
B. Do not change anything

I came back to Epona because of the roll by class. I am a collector, so naturally this isn't the right environment for me. I wish there was a "Only one account per boss" so dual logger have all the chances to roll for drops and one logger doesn't. So you got more money and bought five devices, so what?

Dragon Lord is the only role I agree with. The event bosses, so many people camp them, so annoying and then those "roll cheaters" make me wonder if they exist or not, and if they do, I do not want to have to deal with those. (I say if they obviously get too many rolls every boss, ban them, proof or not, just stupid) I collect event drops and I have many alts. I cannot camp every boss spawn, so naturally in Epona, a boss may spawn and drops one item and a druid get it, its a ranger drop, I get a druid drop, so we exchange. etc.

There are so many dirt bags in Epona, but they really cannot touch me, because their all talk and only are arena brats. I wish they would be banned for sure.

the smilies Poli used is copyright by me, so I would like you to remove them you stealer. 0: (1/2 kidding)
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest