Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A simple request.

I think it's quite strange how Lugh makes conjectures as to who should be able to dice and who shouldn't, solely based upon the rumors they are told, with no proof, and their personal feelings towards a person. There has been constant arguing over whether I should dice for DL bosses, and I am just wondering why you people keep assuming rumors are true. Some of the people who think I shouldn't dice still believe the camp incident from May of last year, it's pretty ridiculous. Regardless, my friends and I, along with many other players, know that I did not, do not, and would never scam. I don't think it's worth the reputation decay, and it wouldn't give me justice as to who I really am, yet I am constantly being punished for things I have not done.

I would love to see any evidence and/or logical, valid reasoning as to how I am the apparent, notorious scammer that everyone milks my name out to be.

#FreeNeek
~Neek~
World - Lugh
Neek - Warrior - 220+
Neek2 - Rogue - 220+
Mayfire - Ranger - 215+
ii - Rogue - 190+
Booty - Mage - 205+
WMD - Warrior - 140+

Proud General of clan Axis of Lugh

Re: A simple request.

I believe there are a select few who are out just to get Neek, outside of the rumors that have been spread around Lugh about him.

It's ridiculous, I have seen no actual evidence that shows Neek is guilty. Never once have I seen an actual picture other than that idiotic photo of someone faking May's message. I was told he's banned for numerous reasons, one of that being LYING. I know a few 190s who lie on a daily basis and no one shuns them for it. Get your heads together.

& Mech stop starting drama
#Freeneek

Hate to see how fast lugh changed.. But as in these matters, it would be impossible for him to progress any further, and it gets annoying how we all argue whether "Neek shouldn't dice" or "You cannot unban him". Somethings like this makes every clan drive wild. If any chance he could further prove himself that he can successfully be trustworthy or unban from dicing. Hopefully ( yep.. ) he maybe can prove everyone. It all depends though...good luck buddy :P

#FreeNeek #2014 #Lugh #unban #+1
StealthyN1nja Level 200[ ROGUE ]

#FreeNeek (aka #Women :3)...also idk much about this but if neek DID make any mistake, then I believe that everyone deserves a second chance. I've only known neek for the few weeks I was in clan with him and he isn't at all what people said he was... At least give him a second chance...
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I personally think this was just a huge misunderstanding, and that we should just put the matter in the past.. #FreeNeek2k14
Stop! Stop! Stop! You're going to take someone's eye out! Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's LeviOsa, not LevioSA.

The camo thing has come and gone. Its over as far as I'm concerned. I spoke on it back when it happened and Yes I can say I had enough reason to be able to pass judgement at the time. Once that was all said and done and Neek was banned I expected 1 of 2 things to happen.

A. You quit the game acknowledging you are a scumbag.
Or
B. You learn your lesson and stay out of trouble.

I took a break for a bit and i havent heard anything from people I trust. (Do not whisper me or mail me or pm me any complaints)

The high levels of Lugh have all of the power when it comes to bosses and rare drops. With that power also comes responsibility. The most regarded issues that ALL high lvls come together on are scamming and dishonesty. Let that be known to all btw. We ALL spread word when someone scams. Just dont do it.

Anyway, if Neek chose B then he should be allowed back into normal society. It has been long enough to suffer n deal with the aftermath of the camo debacle. There are people who play worse and have probably done worse that get overlooked. But I am just 1 person. Also, try not to come on here and make a big deal about it. Come to us and try to talk first. A lot of high levels are pretty patient and will listen if theres an issue. Take care.

-vir

I think it's quite strange how Lugh makes conjectures as to who should be able to dice and who shouldn't, solely based upon the rumors they are told, with no proof, and their personal feelings towards a person. There has been constant arguing over whether I should dice for DL bosses, and I am just wondering why you people keep assuming rumors are true. Some of the people who think I shouldn't dice still believe the camp incident from May of last year, it's pretty ridiculous. Regardless, my friends and I, along with many other players, know that I did not, do not, and would never scam. I don't think it's worth the reputation decay, and it wouldn't give me justice as to who I really am, yet I am constantly being punished for things I have not done.

I would love to see any evidence and/or logical, valid reasoning as to how I am the apparent, notorious scammer that everyone milks my name out to be.

#FreeNeek
+1 usmelllikerice

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

#FreeNeek
+1 usmelllikerice
And u smell like beans. Perfect combo :0
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.