Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Aloha Bananas

Wow, it has been nine months!!! Can't believe it has been this long. I'd be attending to my real life duties soon and as much as I have tried to escape it, my hands are tied. So, before I take this leave of absence I wanna say a little something to the people who in a way or two touched my life and made coming back to Lugh worthwhile...

Fifi - Should I even say anything to you?!? You're my alt right this is why you afk all the time!!! Kidding aside, I'd like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I played this game for a reason and you know that. And through my ups and downs you were there. You never gave up on my stubbornness and I love you for that. You were right about our little clan too so while I'm away you guys keep on doing what we started. Still run by recruits on me, we see each other almost everyday anyway...:P

Chiefy - I miss you so much and I know you know that. I tried to catch you when you came back, so many things you missed but I guess rain check on our catching up session. Thank you for all the things you've taught me. By the way I still think we're twins. I miss saying "jinx!" but fate has a place and time until then Beedo!

Dawie - You've grown so fast my little one. Moms super proud of what you turned out to be. Generous but wise indeed you're half mage and rogue. Keep watch on our pact. I'm pretty sure you'd be doin swell job, son.

Bamboss - Ah, my Bambam our long talks! I'll never forget the day when you whispered you were happy that things did not turn out well for you and your friend otherwise you would have not met us. It made me realize that some sad things do happen for reason. Sometimes they pave way for greater happiness. Keep that happy in the clan, guide and help our clannies so that they may in turn pay it forward.

Boo - Typical! Omg, omg, omg you're laggin again! I know you will miss me so much but you can just you tube all my videos yah know. Plus you still got Fif to say you're super funny. I'm requesting though that you'd be FROZEN when I come back, dang it has been a decade already!!! Stop building those snowmen and camp Stoney! But seriously Boo thanks for listening to me always, all my vents and crazies..."hihi, he thinks I'm a gem".

DS - You keep that record! I don't wanna come back seeing another name there!!! Unacceptable! You have unquestionable generosity dear. I love when you stood by our clan not merging and never let it, it showed me how much love you have for our family and for that...BACON!!!

Damron - Lugh's White Knight!!! Woot your rarities still astound me. It was nice to read those very well-thought of clan messages you put up. Im still rocking your purple frost set so thanks for that! Keep the fashion check for the clan.

Mandi - Salamat po sa mga pangaral nyo and sa mga tulong nyo. Balik po ako, pramis, me mga aayusin lang po ako. Looking forward to more chickahan in the future po.

QS - Bawas kulit na bhebhe ha pero mamimiss ko yang kakulitan mo sa totoo lang. Aral ka ng mabuti make us proud.

Star - My fave druid!!! My lito fairy...man I love your spirit! Such a positive soul you are Shad. You keep that okies...and Boink loves you so so so much!!!

Knobby - A great find you are I must say. Thanks for always looking after the clan. I truly appreciate that. Don't ever hesitate to come to your clannies for help ok. I hope to see you all pimped up when I come back. Get that ride dear!

E - Thank you for listening to me. I love that about you. Your such a hardworker. You should be frozen when I come back. Now, now no pressure on that.

Pinoy - Ano na bhe?!? Warrior or mage? Kung ano man ang piliin mo suportahan taka bhe. Don't be shy to your clannies ask for help if you need them. "We are family" ang peg naten bru!

Kabal - I'm glad I found you, you poopy hand you. Now, that I'll be gone please share your expertise to the clan. Wash my hunter set regularly please. Don't wear it during your duty time.

GL- I always wanted to call you Casper. But you didn't want any nicknames. That saddened me greatly. Sigh! I remember our level days in OW and Carra and your tag line which I admit I used a couple of times..."Don't die!!!" So, don't you dare!!!

Hero - Herrrrrooo!!! Ugh, finally I get a break from your awesomeness (sarcasm). You watch out buddy I still got my eyes on yah!!! I'll be back with a vengeance!

Neffy - Omg! My level buddy... eeeeeeeeh...the Neffster! Noobs for life Neffy! I'm giving you time to catch up with me, alright? You must be 200+ when I come back. But stay sweet and cuddly. Gosh, now I'm tearin up.

Divs/Qrey - Bhe!!! Ano na?!? Eto naman, niunahan mo pa me. Balitaan mo naman akeki. I hope you get to choose what ever is best for you sa school mo ha. Thanks for your thoughtfulness and for always protecting me from the evils of Lugh...bwahahaha...amishu!

Asi - Awww, even when I was a noob you had my back. Mimi is takin a break for now. I hope to see you back in game cause you're truly an awesome player.

Rapa - Lugh's poet/artist...I enjoyed your poetries and your drawings. You got a gift, nurture that. Keep the faith and thanks you for always coming when I call for help, such a sweetheart.

Inny - Hey smoothy! Miss me stalking you? Beggin you to level with me!!! Ah, those were the days where I steal all those drops...grands and lustrous! Booyah! I envy your legs though, the best in Lugh!

Bubu - Aww, no more knocking off of chairs at the tavern for a bit, Bubu. Thank you for always hearing my "omg ima die" stories. Thanks for comforting when I breakdown. And super thanks for all those drink up sessions with Inny and Kyle too. I miss poking fun at your very lovely axe...omg...lmao

Sharp - You gave me all my lures, felt so special after that. Luring all the bosses and mobs after. Although I really had no idea what they do then. I just thought it was super cool. We did tons of bosses and finished dozens of quests. It was fun, just continue to keep your cool not just in CH. The hell with peer pressure, believe and you'll make it. ;)

Deqky - Hmmm, so you lose one of your fave women, too bad! Fif will cover for my services. Bwahaha! Now go get those bananas for your energy and eat em up while you camp those DL bosses. Help poor Fif get her DL too. Ima miss our witty convos and your many alts. I’m still tryin to figure out how you can make them chat all at the same time…

Waio - Feisty Waio! Makes Lugh so colorful. I used to be so scared of you. Then I got to know you a little everyday while camping and killing bosses. You're super fun and interesting and just oh so warm. I got to see the heart behind that steel facade. I love you Waio!

Shen - Party girl Shenshen!!! Woot!!! Lugh's hottest biker chick, ima say! Someone I look up to when it comes to gettin those freakin crowns. How do you do it?!? I promise to be a better camper when I return.

Ade - Aww, do you wanna build a snowman dear? I cannot thank you enough Ade. You took care of me and taught me the ropes of becoming the mage that I am. Always look after the betterment of us mageys. I adore this quality. Ima miss you dear. Ima try to get back as soon as I can.

Smarty - You and your fancy calculations!!! Bah! You make my brains hurt every time you talk about dots and... ugh can't even remember the rest... hehehe! I bet you gonna bet on me bein back in three days again, huh? Anyway, it was fun Smarty and surely will miss yah.

DA - Remember my noob days in Stonevale? I follow you around when you kill bosses there and you let me group you anyways. You call me in boss fights. You've always just been so nice to me!!! And you always have the same freakin fashion...hehehe

Dragons - The Dragon ladies of Lugh. Ah you know who you are. When I was starting I was thought to be one of your alts. Which really is a sweet compliment cause you guys are such awesome players. Thanks for always having my back and for looking after me. You guys made me feel so loved. Plus you rock all those rare fashions which I all want...hehehe

Azz - My go to guy...the person I bug about the rules or other things. My Wise Azz...ugh didn't sound good...let me rephrase...Azz the Wise...catchy! I like! Will miss our ever so interesting convos Azz!

Randz - You’re perhaps the nicest person I know in this game. You gave me a lot of pointers that help me become the mage that I am. All those encouragement and positivity did come handy…and for that I thank you. Tag, you’re it!

Vir - Ah your words of wisdom! Totally made sense all those things you said. Thanks again for the slap in the face, I so needed that. Finally woken up. Good luck Vir!

Calla - I can’t hardly remember a time I called you and you didn’t come to help. Always there to say hi or hello despite of you being Lugh’s highest level player. Hope to say hi again soon Calla, by then you might be 250+.

Thythy - Hmmm, you still hate me dear?!? Stop checkin out my gears! My old offhand is with Dawie btw…hehe. I will miss poking fun at you Thythy. Always have been very fond of you. Take care!

Pretty C - I really admire your tenacity, Cicc. I see you level solo and play clean. Not too many players like you. Your occasional whispers of encouragement during rough times in the game meant a lot to me. So, have you used “rofl”? Ciao!

Comet - My little sissy!!! You can be a pain at times, you know and yet I love you so much. Remember how you bugged me to level at Stone?!? Haha, caught me with my shirt off!!! Those were the days…

Maxee - Oasis rocks! It was fun to find someone with the same taste in music and also so freakin creative! And thanks for the advises too bout how to keep sane in Lugh. Might be needing more of those when I come back.

Nano - Omg, your mushroom naming day in Fingals so priceless!!! I still smile when I remember that. It is amazing how people can be so creative to deal with the boredom and you do well at this. Iza’s so cute btw.

KD - Kd Kd Kd woot! Always there to help poor Reytch. Thanks for learning our language that was super cool when you greeted me in Filipino. Asians rock..lol!

Kem - Kem! I love your skull! I use it all the time. Don’t know what I’ve done to deserve it. But you surely are the sweetest. I’ll miss you Kem!

Arjun - I can’t count the times you gave your slot so I can get in a group such a gentleman. And when all else is busy you heed my call so thanks super! Was cool leveling with you too, bolas rock!

House - Where you go? You were super nice to me! Hook me up with a couple of braces then poof! Well perhaps we’d hang again soon. Thanks though!

Vult - Been a fan since day one. I just find you super witty. Well hope you get those purple crowns soon. All the best.

Kuya Ging - Coolest dude ever! You never seem to get mad Kuya. No matter if you’re pushed to the wall. Always just a happy ginger, I guess. I’ll miss camping with you but I’ll miss karaoke shouts in Carra more.

Puls – Lesser’s up…lol! My CH ice cream buddy! Take care Puls kill that freakin wyvern!

Boot - My soup buddy! Well, not really. Come to think of it we never killed this mob together!!! Was nice to meet you though Boot! Need to bond with you more when I return.

Instant - Hehe, sup dude! Well, thanks for being nice to me. Peace bro!

LC & Ranger - It’s amazing to meet real life couples playing the game. I find you guys super cute! Training together, camping together. Jelly! Ima stop stealing your fashion for the mean time LC. But I’ll be back…hehehe

Akbar & Mech - Aww you two are my fave couple ingame. Just super nice and fun to play with. Always looking after the other players too and Lugh as a whole. If Aldwin didn’t back out on me would have had a fabulous wedding planned by you two. Nobody wanna marry Reytch!!! Thanks for the wedding gifts though.

Nate & Jud - Now, now you two always standing by the castle fountain!!! Professing your love for each other…ugh! You are just the cutest with your lover’s quarrels. I’ll miss those shouts between you two.

Sacky - Aww, my awesomest boss buddy! Always there to say hi and gratzy. Such a ray of sunshine. Don’t ever forget to do your homework Sacky!

Sam - Sam, oh Sam!!! Always there to listen to my ramblings. Ima give you timeout dear, hehe, don’t get so used to it though. I’ll miss our girly talks, our fashion shows, our farming shards, our camping ….waaah! Ima stop at this. You such an awesome player Sam! You go get Axon, girl! You can double bully him during my absence btw…hehehe

Cecil - Now, where do I even start? Most down to earth player I know. You are almost like my guardian angel in CH. Looking after poor me when I get myself into trouble. Lol, you’re my shrink really. Plus you don’t charge for your services which makes you extra cool. I will super miss you dude! Stay a noob cause noobs rock Lugh! Ps…whatever Axon says, he is lying!

Dino - I need not say anything really to you by now you have been tired of hearing from me for sure. Thanks for making CH super fun for me. Will miss you definitely. Go find that happy ending and tell me about it when I come back.

Well, I surely wish I didn’t miss out on anyone. I miss all of you guys already. CH was a great escape for me. But I need to stop running for now and deal with life head on. So thank you all for making me feel loved and welcomed all the time I log. Thank you for all warm hellos and well wishes. Thank you for the laughs, the victories but most especially thank you for the friendships. Be back soon though so see all of you in a few…peace!

Much Love,
reytch :)
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Re: Aloha Bananas

Awe this saddens me. I however do understand the need to face life. You were one of the first on this game who simply treated me with kindness no questions asked. Time and time again you have helped me and I cant thank you enough for everything you've done. To you it may have seemed as simple as helping out a friend but without your help I honestly wouldnt have much at all would I? Thank you for being so amazing, do try to peek in on us once and a while for you will be missed.

P.S. I promise to give Nate a good hard kick in the skins and when he asks why I'll tell him you know why.

Re: Aloha Bananas

Awwwwbww rey! Thank you for words! But, back soon please! We neeeeeed you so much! Thx so much for all u did for me in game. Luv u2
"Have a nice Day (ps. not u all - evil heart)"

Chieftain of Aftermath