Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Necro groups and time

As we know, our last Necro fight was somewhat lacking in dps on Necro. Next is Saturday 1500 EST.

As a result, I think we should re-do our grp formats. I propose the following ( and subject to others input).

grp 1 tank + 4 druids

grp 2 (ghost grp) 3 warriors with offhand, 2 druids with offhand, 1 mage, and maybe a rogue with offhand.

grp 3 rogues, rangers, and at least 1 mage for lures

grp 4 rangers, warriors, rogues, mages (dps)

grp 5 adds grp (remainder) i think this can be done with a smaller grp than full.

And at all cost, make sure everyone gets out of lifesteal range. Necro steals up to 2400 from each person in range. This can be massive heal. If you cant get out, then dont get in range.

Others pls chime in on this.
AZZSAVER (DRUID 183+), SNEAKYAZZ (ROGUE 183+), BADAZZ (WARRIOR 144+)retired, MADMAC (RANGER 83)retarded lol

Re: Necro groups and time

I would say that we definitely need the rogues with dl offhand on necro (At least 2 need to be on necro and I think? we only have 2 atm-- vir and dd). I think someone suggested all mages on necro also. We would run back and use our offhand skills on the ghosts when they cooldown.

I hope I will be able to make this one. I have a study session that ends around 1:30 pm est and then I have to drive back home. I should be able to make it.
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

I think Smart is smart. :lol: I think all mages on necro is better, even if they have to run back to hit the ghosts with the offhand.

I picture standing halfway down the back side of the second bridge, but I haven't actually measured distance to see if that will work.
LongCool: 190+ mage
lcthief: 170+ rogue
lcwitchy: 85+ druid
World: Lugh
Proud General of Clan Aftermath

Yes, we have to get a bit closer to necro to cast (in life steal range in fact) and then run back to ghosts to use offhands. I think ade was actually the one who suggested it originally. :)
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

I have discussed with several and the input here. This is my proposal

grp 1 4-5 druids 1 tank NECRO

grp 2 3 warriors with offhand, 2 druids with offhand, 1 mage, and possibly 1 rogue with offhand. GHOSTS

grp 3 3 rogues, 2 mages, 2-3 rangers, 1 warrior NECRO (Will have to do acolytes on respawn)

grp 4 2 rogues, 2 mages, 2-3 rangers, 1 warrior NECRO (Will have to do acolytes on respawn)

grp 5 remainder ON FRONT BRIDGE ADDS This grp does not have to be full and does not have to have dl weps. These adds are pretty easy to kill. They must be pulled away from druids and out of aoe range.

grp 6 (if possible) all others on necro and fill in where needed. This can be a roam grp to assist where needed. They can help with adds, acolytes etc. When not assisting others, ON necro.

These are just suggestions, They can be modified depending on who shows and other input.

Skills need to be coordinated per class and grp.
1 mage for lures is good, all others need max damage.

Druids in tank grp. All need max lightning, 1 max vines, 1 max bees, 1 with max ice ward,

druids on ghosts, 1 max ice ward, bees, heal, and other protect skills.

rangers need 1 sharpen max per grp

rogue need 1 expose (I have 49 atm)

Warriors (ghost grp-rupture, Shield wall seemed to be very effective) Necro coordinate for max damage,

Acolytes need to be pulled away from necro on respawn. this would be done by ranger/warrior with kamanshi tactic. grps 3-4 must kill acolytes.

EVERYONE MUST GET OUT OF LIFESTEAL RANGE, EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO LOG. THIS IS IMPERATIVE TO KILLING.
AZZSAVER (DRUID 183+), SNEAKYAZZ (ROGUE 183+), BADAZZ (WARRIOR 144+)retired, MADMAC (RANGER 83)retarded lol

SmartOne and I showed up for the Necro today but figured we might wait for a few more people before we take him down. We didn't want to hog all the Necro drops for ourselves.

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan