Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Scammer

I been scamed now all of u who says yeah woohoo marks scammed lets hope he gets hacked tommorow well I got scammed when this guy named callubank says nice things like ur good u have good acc and says I'll buy venoum and Boots for 370k I say nah and well I say boots only and he saids 140k I say sure but when I trade him he says give to me I'll get callumallen I said show me proof I told him that he had to say hi I am fries for code and he did but I never saw callumallen in person only in whsiper I said I didn't see char but o well and he brough bank and I gave and he said wait at temple and I waited nobody came and I went to ow saying I got scammed everyone was happy as I assume nobody cares about me soooo they would be thrilled if I get hacked so I quiting Celtic heroes unless justice is done or I get my boots back

Re: Scammer

You bought those boots for a ruby spirit star red star and 76k no? That's sounds like a scam to me. And no mark, no one gives two spell caster if you get scammed or if you quit
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue
Only person who exaggerates on levels

Re: Scammer

Mark where u go with ur raging? I was just about to start havin fun :mrgreen:
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue