Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Aggragoth Fight Dicing Thoughts and Reactions

I found this very funny how yesterday everyone did aggragoth and did the non class dicing rule. Just so happens that a ranger got a warrior bracelet, and the ones to complain were the ones who got most (if not all) aggy drops! Seriously you talk about it being fair, how about the person who has 10 aggy drops to one person having a 1 bracelet. You'll complain about how they don't need it and will jus use on their alt, when you look at your alt that has aggy drops... what do you say then? It's a bit stupid if you don't have a backup for your reason and to sound like a hipocrit.

Again, who were the ones to complain? the ones with almost all the drops. Who weren't complaing? I certainly wasn't...
Before you say 'oh what if a warrior got a druid drop how will u feel bla bla bla'
look at it this way:
- In every fight theres always going to be more warriors/ druids than others
- less rangers and barely mages, sometimes a lot of rogues but not as many warriors.
- You want it to be fair right? So how's the only ranger in a fight (example) got the only brace that dropped because it would have to automatically go to them... comparing to the warriors and druids having to dice between 8-10 others. How is that fair?
- It should be equal between every class.

Just my opinion. Feel free to slap your feedback down below, please no hate comment or hostile action towards individuals as this topic will be locked and community will found another reason to ban me again :)

Thanks
Samkhan - Warrior 150+
World - Lugh
Other forum account is ban temporarily. Will be using this one for the time being.
Community loves me so so much (:

Re: Aggragoth Fight Dicing Thoughts and Reactions

http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 22&t=22805

Re: VOTING: End bosses dicing
Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:08 pm
After talking to shadow in game and reading his post i changed my mind to Shadows way of dicing as i have a better understanding now.

Honestly i think it would be ridiculous to have people dicing for items they don't nessasrily need. Let's take for example in the previous astral rems, daft spent over 600k for all his pieces simply because other people were getting the drops over the ones he needed. Now 600k?? I've only spent 200k or so in total for my pieces and stopped complaining after hearing 600k...
Now if may be the case we allow all classes to role for any drops, then it would be a cluster of spending again, toy i thought this was one of the reasons you were frustrated about other classes getting drops they don't need. I don't know about you but i don't want to have spend millions of gold on pieces other classes get or they keep saying they will only trade. Sorry for using you LG but this is a fact, imagine lg won a red rem from dicing and i was the only tank in group who acutually NEEDS the piece, knowing lg (as toy said shes standing by her rights to sell at any price) she would charge an unimaginable amount simply because the boss itself is going to be a hella hard, i mean werr litrally gonna get butt-perfect by it. And if for some reason she sold to a rich person like lep (who was not in the fight) and i was there still saving or something, how would u think i'd feel? for one i would not look at lg the same and just play with face on her, and two i would be seriously frustrated having be the one who tanks and earnt the *** drop by fighting, than a player who spends billions of plats and just got it because he has the money.

My only issue is people getting drops they don't need and then charge other people like biitches just because they won it from dicing.
So i change my mind and vote +COMPLICATED

Comments of samkhan.

Been through this sam.

http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 22&t=22805

Re: VOTING: End bosses dicing
Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:08 pm
After talking to shadow in game and reading his post i changed my mind to Shadows way of dicing as i have a better understanding now.

Honestly i think it would be ridiculous to have people dicing for items they don't nessasrily need. Let's take for example in the previous astral rems, daft spent over 600k for all his pieces simply because other people were getting the drops over the ones he needed. Now 600k?? I've only spent 200k or so in total for my pieces and stopped complaining after hearing 600k...
Now if may be the case we allow all classes to role for any drops, then it would be a cluster of spending again, toy i thought this was one of the reasons you were frustrated about other classes getting drops they don't need. I don't know about you but i don't want to have spend millions of gold on pieces other classes get or they keep saying they will only trade. Sorry for using you LG but this is a fact, imagine lg won a red rem from dicing and i was the only tank in group who acutually NEEDS the piece, knowing lg (as toy said shes standing by her rights to sell at any price) she would charge an unimaginable amount simply because the boss itself is going to be a hella hard, i mean werr litrally gonna get butt-perfect by it. And if for some reason she sold to a rich person like lep (who was not in the fight) and i was there still saving or something, how would u think i'd feel? for one i would not look at lg the same and just play with face on her, and two i would be seriously frustrated having be the one who tanks and earnt the *** drop by fighting, than a player who spends billions of plats and just got it because he has the money.

My only issue is people getting drops they don't need and then charge other people like biitches just because they won it from dicing.
So i change my mind and vote +COMPLICATED

Comments of samkhan.

Been through this sam.
After experiencing and understanding through in game I think actions have spoken louder than words like never before. It's all very clear. But ppl have different views so I won't judge.
Samkhan - Warrior 150+
World - Lugh
Other forum account is ban temporarily. Will be using this one for the time being.
Community loves me so so much (:

I agree with you Sam, this is a game and we all have different opinions about how to play, and how to dice drops. No need to fight over that topic over and over, in countless forum threads.

previously, Toy made a very useful thread asking players if they prefered to dice according to class or randomly, the result was pretty clear : most players voted in favour of dicing according to class, including most ancients. But even if that result was clearly expressed to Toy, he preferred to ignore it.

Toy does not need to justify himself, that's his very own right to impose random dicing as an Ancient policy. (But I don't want to speak on Toy behalf, I know he don't really care about drops and he just truly thinks random dicing is the best way for all)

Indeed differents chieftains can differ on how to dice drops. After all a chieftain is a leader, and a leader may disagree with most, because in his heart he feels what he impose is the right move to do for the best interests of his clansmates or for all.

As chieftain of Berserkers, I also have my own point of view : For me dicing randomly is a vicious circle : you need to buy most of your drops, so you also need to sell very expensive the drops you do not need. It worsen frustrations between players.

I already made it a berserker policy to dice drops only according to class after our fights. But now since this last Aggy fight were Toy and Sarge imposed random dicing, I had a new policy in my clan : I forbid my clansmates to support any incoming fights with random dicing.

Why ? because as chieftain, as the leader of my clan, I want to make my clan going in the best way, the way I think is the right path... I ma be wrong, but that's what I feel in my own heart too... I truly think random dicing is going against the spirit of our peaceful community in Lugh, just promoting greed as we need too spend hundred of thousand of gold to buy drops. It make this game hell, and I don't want my very own clansmates to promote this way of playing CH.

That's why I will fire any of my clansmate supporting a random dicing fight. Even if I loose many of my clansmates, I cannot just go against the way I feel. i prefer a smaller clan, but bros and sis sharing my vision of playing CH and I am making a stand for the sake of our community.

Now, how to solve the problem when two differents clans think differently about dicing and most players are friendly to each other ? Before a real problem. But with incoming V4 and the new target lock, everything will be solved by a fair challenge : the two groups will make it clear how they want to dice, if they agree to dice the same way, they do the fight together. If they disagree, the group who will lock the boss first will get the drops.

What is sure berserkers won't fight and dice randomly, and we will peacefully fight for the lock in the event that we face another group wanting to dice randomly. This will add more challenge in Lugh ! Good luck to lock your target and ultimatly we will see what most players prefers, random dicing or dicing according to class, I think players are smart enough to make their choice and pick up their side.

Shadow out ! ;)
SHADOWKRAR : Warrior 182 Full Glacial
S007 : Rogue 182 Full Glacial / Full Radiant
SHADOWSNIPPER : Ranger 72 Full Meteroric
World : Lugh
Clan : Chieftain of BERSERKERS clan

Personally, I prefer class dicing. That being said, if the grp is mostly ancients, and Toy is there, and Toy wants random dicing - then that is the way it is gonna be. However, I would ask that Toy, at least the first few times, personally be dicemaster and take charge. Everyone understands the class dicing method, but it took us longer to dice randomly than the aggy fight itself. So Toy, just take charge and make it proceed quickly until we are used to it.

If both Shadow and Toy are present at the aggy battle (with approx equal representation from both clans), I guess we have to decide before hand which method to use - though i would advocate class-based since so many (from all clans) voted that way. And, i'm guessing since Shadow will kick people in a random dicing scenario, we will use class-based (or not likely have enough to kill aggy).

I think we are all intelligent enough to understand the merits of both systems. They key to me is that most prefer (and voted for) class-based, and that should be the default unless Toy is leading the Ancients in an Aggy battle and chooses otherwise. In that case, he just has to keep control and move things along.

thanks
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients

As we all went through long discussions and a democratic voting on how to proceed with the drops I really don't understand why a new version had to be implemented.
Until this saturday everything was clear and peaceful. We did our job, diced the drops and waited for next aggra to spawn.
The overall voting was very clear on how to share the drops.
I still have all those dictator discussions in mind that appeared here on earlier posts. Now please explain to me the latest procedure.
Some guys trying to press their thoughts into the game without taking care of the overall opinion of most players. Great leadership by the way.
I will not be going to support this.
We worked out a good way before and constantly improved it. Coming up with new class restrictions trying to make it even more fair.
Since last aggra we had more fights than ever before. We don't need this! And to be honest, there was definitely no improvement.
It just brings us back to the early days of ch.
And don't forget that we need more people online than those you find in your own clan when we want to bring aggra down.
So its definitely important to come up with solutions that are as democratic as possible.

I stick to the old system.
Thanks.

Hello,

I would like to correct one important thing here and I am a bit puzzled why Sarge did not correct it already.

I would also like to bring to Shadow`s attention much more important matter concerning some Berserkers.

The first issue, correction:

- Did I suggested there could be another way of dicing drops referred to as Toys`s dicing for the sake of simplicity? Yes.
- Did I made the voting thread for dicing? Yes.
- Do I think that non-class dicing is more fair, but I failed to explain people why? Yes.
- Do I really NOT care about drops? Yes, although I am happy when I get a neat one.
- Did I announced that so called Toy`s dicing will be used for the referred Aggy fight? Yes.
- Did I choose so called Toy`s dicing for that the referred Aggy fight? No, please read further.

The dicing method was Sarges choice. He called people to the fight. He chose the dicing. And he said back there that who does not agree with it can leave. Those who were around agreed to try it saying: Sarges call, Sarges rules. Some did not say anything for reason unknown. The "problematic" people were those who joined after the fight started (like Jaaaa) because they were surprised after about the dicing and expressed their concerns about it. But in the end we diced, the drops were distributed and at that very moment no one seemed extremely unsatisfied.

Artio (ranger) got a warrior bracelet. Otherwise the drops were distributed fairly even to Berserkers standards. I remember Jaaa got dps ring, not sure about the other two drops. Seeing how some people are not happy about the new dicing method - specifically Jaaaa and Dulcima, others seemed to be ok to try it a new way - I even said that for the sake of the peace we will not experiment with dicing again no where near in the future and we will stick to the method Berserkers are used to - which Sarge immediately commented being dissatisfied (but he loves us anyway).

Now the second one more important issue:

For further reading it is important to repeat, that Artio (ranger, Sabre`s husband) got a warrior bracelet. I do not know that happened after. But I was shocked and strongly disappointed when I heard that Garys called Sabre names because she refused to wake up Artio so Berserker warriors can dice for HIS warrior bracelet which Artio got in fair dicing. What puzzled me even more was that to my knowledge Garys was not even at that Aggy fight and I expected that if someone had so serious issues he should have spoken when we diced and not a day after and in a so rude way.

Shadow, I urge you here to keep your members in line because this behaviour was way out of it. If Garys called me names, ok I got it, my dicing is not liked and I am held responsible for anything related to it. But Sabre was totally innocent except the fact that she was there and that she was Artio`s wife. As a chieftain, I would kick any member hating anyone or making hostile action towards someone just because he is in another clan. But it seems to me, that for some reason some Berserkers think that they are better than others. Not all and certainly not the Berserkers core members, whose I consider my friends and whose have my greatest respect. And it seems that Sabre returning back to her home clan triggered a wave of hatred against her.

As a chieftain to a chieftain I say this must end here and now. We are all friends in the game no matter what clan we are in. I have friends over many clans and I never had an issue with anyone wanting to leave to Bersekers because he felt that the way of your clan suits him better. I know we are on the same boat here despite some people are trying to create tension between Ancients and Berserkers. We are not rivals, we just have slightly different views on some matters. But we are both strongly against bad behavior like scamming, ksing, swearing, stalking, etc. and we both support good and selfless behavior and the team spirit for the sake of the peace and joy of the game. This is what makes us brothers no matter what some might suggest and I hope it stays that way.

Toycat
... Toycat the Druid of Ancients in world Lugh ...
:. .:. .:. .:. .:. Patience is a virtue :. .:. .:. .:. .:

Ahh,thank you toy,I did not realize sarge was the leader/organizer. I joined late, but the dicing rules were clear and decided before the battle, so that seemed fair.

Thanks
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients