Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pyramis: recruiting all levels 24/7

And yes a free 3m (really 1.7m but you know dem berserkers) is something to brag over. I never wanted to "start fresh" i just made other accounts to get away from being banned. When i seen that a pusssy like zirl was Venus i laughed pretty hard that he was a wannab biitch :mrgreen: always knew u had a feminine side :lol: :lol: :lol:
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue
Only person who exaggerates on levels

No, its what happens when people in pyramis pile me in the arena while im doing a quest and later beg for help for quests etc
You've done it to me before while i was on quest on my rogue, charmas a *****
If you haven't noticed its because i hate you, and im sure everyone else who does would do the same, so about 99% of lugh. Btw i thought this game was unfathomable and a waste of time? Why are you still here?

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

And yes a free 3m (really 1.7m but you know dem berserkers) is something to brag over. I never wanted to "start fresh" i just made other accounts to get away from being banned. When i seen that a pusssy like zirl was Venus i laughed pretty hard that he was a wannab biitch :mrgreen: always knew u had a feminine side :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont know how any of that made any sort of sense or how me being a 'chocolate eclair' (what?) somehow makes me a wannabe *** with a feminine side. Explain how you come to this conclusion, on second thought dont this wasnt even what this thread was for.

Lugh

Fun to see all the sad money wasters on this unfathomable :mrgreen: also love seeing people like you try to be badass and unfathomable. Lmfao little pusssy irl guaranteed
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue

Fun to see all the sad money wasters on this **** :mrgreen: also love seeing people like you try to be badass and ****. Lmfao little pusssy irl guaranteed
Again not making sense and comin to false conclusions. You're 13 years old thinking you smoke weed and drink, and you talk like a goof. Dont act like youre top unfathomable and dont reply either because i fail to care anymore.

Lugh

How i can conclude you got a feminine side? You tried hiding yourself behind a woman character. Doesnt sound feminine at all...and if you want i can make another post just for u and me or we can go back and forth in game :mrgreen:
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue