Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Shadow the Dictator : Honestly so bored

Hey Thing,
Yes at one point I was a chief. Stepped in while chief was away. Not really my cup of tea. Fun while it lasted but just like to play the game without to many distractions. Apparently you misunderstood what I posted previously. I wasnt so much talking about his chieftain reign. It was mainly the peeps who follow. I've been in several clans during my time in Lugh. Held various positions within those clans. I've left because I didnt like or feel something was right. All I was saying was that your current mates must feel the same way the chief does to put up with the "firing" edict.
Im glad you posted that your clan fights unfairly in arena, especially a harmless little druid. As for Sam and I, yes we did 2v1 but you must understand, its called payback. Never in a million years, as the saying goes, would I have thought that a little druid would cause that much trouble in the arena for 150+ toons.
And again I must state, all this over a 4 drop boss. It's really comical.

First: At the point Krar Made that "firing" Rule no one wanted to do Random dicing anyway same as the last how many months? And you say Fear is lowest of leadership when in reality keeps clan inline.
As far as Berserkers players, like i said "Different people from different backgrounds". Everyone if Different Sarge.

And as far as your concerned in arena: ill accepted payback as i did myself get some calling Some of our Clan in on fight when you left :roll: and it just so happens that, that "Little druid" is one the biggest instigator's on Fourms.

Aggy is the biggest boss in Servers so far, costs lots of elixirs,restos ect, and only spawns every 2-3 days, not with new add spawns alot more plat items being used then before and has best drops in game.
Server: lugh
Rogue: thing1 level 168+
Mage: T1 level 75+
Druid: Murwell level 100+
Proud general of clan BERSERKERS

Well glad you like to play in fear. However, Im strting to like the class drops myself. Get want I need and sell the rest. And as for aggy, dont invite so low of players that it cost you so much. Make the requirements equal across the board and spend less plat.
As for as instigator, i just state an opinion and obersavarion. You guys do the rest.
Sarge1 : Druid 180+ Chief of Craven

Well glad you like to play in fear. However, Im strting to like the class drops myself. Get want I need and sell the rest. And as for aggy, dont invite so low of players that it cost you so much. Make the requirements equal across the board and spend less plat.
As for as instigator, i just state an opinion and obersavarion. You guys do the rest.

Obviously you don't know what an instigator is..

And we have lvl req's for aggy.if i remember right, The aggy fight you supposedly lead had many who were below the req that so many know about. Yet again hypocrite :lol:

And i guess ill admit it. I like to play in fear as you say. Only thing that keeps me on my best behavior (most of the time :P)
Also what keeps Berserkers one of the strongest clans in All servers. Also kept me lvling out of fear i wont be able to Join my friends in boss fights such as Aggy and others i wouldn't fit the req of.

Is that the point you were trying to get out? "Berserkers play in fear" so what? All play the way the freaking want and there are Consequences for some who take it too far.

As far as you're opinion Sarge bring it on! I can do this all day, just ask you look at your own Typing before you bash others.

Your funny. Name calling as usual. And to get one thing straight thingy, it wasnt my agg fight. I was invited just like everyone else. Im glad we learned that you have no self control. But im glad fear keeps you in check. One day, you might grow up and see thats probably not the best way to conduct your gameplay. Hopefully, your not that way in the rw. This is fun, so I look forward to your next post.
Sarge1 : Druid 180+ Chief of Craven

Your funny. Name calling as usual. And to get one thing straight thingy, it wasnt my agg fight. I was invited just like everyone else. Im glad we learned that you have no self control. But im glad fear keeps you in check. One day, you might grow up and see thats probably not the best way to conduct your gameplay. Hopefully, your not that way in the rw. This is fun, so I look forward to your next post.

Lmao. I can say any "name calling" i want sarge for instance your like talking to a nineteenth century brick wall.
And you obviously didnt understand my last post, Shadow is a great Leader who has lead the best of lugh with his OWN tactics.

If you think i have no self control then your probably not too bright.

Vold, i really have no problem with you locking this post but if you really wanna keep fourms friendly start by getting rid of instigators like Sarge.