Lukov wrote:So i have heard a few complains about drops and how people are using items for alts that their level would not meet the requirement, ive also heard people are getting annoyed at certain people going afk for most of the fight and winning drops. I think this shouldn't be allowed. So i shall propose some ideas, thought of by clan serkers, to stop this.
1. We propose that if anyone is caught afking they cannot dice for drops, unless announcing a reason why they are afking such as (bathroom breaks, phone call, wife etc.) this has caused problems because people are constantly using plat items to protect our druids and tanks. As a druid i cannot go afk because a tank will die, even mages cannot go afk because they are constantly casting. So i think its unfair how we as casters are forced to be completely devoted to the fight when some people are afking most of the fight.
2. We propose class restrictions to certain non-class drops
- books; we propose only druids/mages may only roll for these. What dps class in their right mind would use a book?
- dps rings; we propose only dps classes (warriors, rogue, ranger) roll for these. Again what caster at that level would use a dps ring?
- tridents as these provide effective dps for every class it should stay as non class. The reason is it adds spear ability. Which allows even casters to get the occasionally high melee hit. This has been proven to be effective on mages.
Now on another note, people have been complaining about lower levels getting drops so weve come up with some proposed new level reqs.
- druid 120 (there are enough druids over this req to easily kill aggy, but this could be flexible)
- mage 135 (130 mages do very little if they are not support built, this is the reason we suggested this)
Not sure but ive heard the following reqs are coming in next year.
- warrior 145
- rogue 145
- ranger 145
The reason this is suggested is because of the new mobs and their level they are very difficult to avoid and are now harder to kill. I will post a strategy on getting the smallest amount of adds. For main tank i have tested it to be 3 adds to be the maximum amount of adds but thats a different topic i will post later.
On epona our requirement for dicing for aggrogoth and the big bosses, 120+ for the big bosses and 130+ for aggrogoth i believe. These requirements seem a bit much to me, but if thats how it is, i got a long ways to go.