Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Proposed thoughts with boss reqs and drops

Ok to start off with this is just my opinion. Luk u said nobody in there right mind, would fight and not get to dice for drop. Well i am officialy out of my mind then lol. I have dont this on blackstone and gave the drop. And you said it is just in fairness. Was it fair when only rogues diced for dagger? Ok not trying to argue here just getting to the point. If you can't stay with class req the why have them? Why dont at the next aggy fight let everybody dice. U can get upset with me if u would like. I am just looking at it like any other major fight. If lets say 4 warrior items drop from aggy. Is everyone gonna get pissed when only warriors roll. Are u not gonna do aggy if that happens. The answer is no to all on that. U will suck it up and go on until the next. And u ask who would help kill for a totem or a staff everybody would. Same as the way blackstone was done.
Thoro
+

Longcool, i didnt say that mage should have all lures maxed, its not impossible even for support mage, but 1-2 maxed. Now im talking about mages 130-135 not doing really much damage, they should be usefull in group, and most usefull they can do, have some maxed lures. Dps mages- other quiestion. But they should be 140 at least to do real dmg.

Again let me make the suggestion, raise the requirement for ability skills to 1000. These skills are warding, reflex, etc. not h2h or weapon skills. This should solve any problems with alts or toon level. Oh wait, everyone power levels and for gets the abilities. Damn that stinks. Raise your abilities people and stay off the xp elixirs. You will save on idols and restos. Merry Christmas all. :)
Sarge1 : Druid 180+ Chief of Craven

it's as darv said, at 135 a mage barely scratches the wyvrens, now aggragoth is a boss with much more ressists than wyvrens so a mage would be doing no more than roughly 50-100 dmg. Level really does matter, the systems changed when before it was only your ability that determained how much effective your skills are.

I did tell shadow to change the req for mages to 140 but at the time he said "There are simpley very little mages that play in lugh, so we can have an exception of a level 130-135''. Don't know about that statement now because there's quite a few i mages running i see.

And couldn't agree with Thoro more. Why should tridents stay all class rolls and books be classed based only? it's the same situation about class drop equality. If a trident is spear, what use is it for a druid and mage that will miss 90% of the time for it's dps without it's main ability. If this is the case then i'm a warrior who wants a 100 focus bare book on my main hand... lol *sarcasm*

First order of business Merry Christmas :)

Now second
I think most people have come to agreement that tridents should be melee class drops, instead of dps rings.

I wasnt there for rogue dagger thoro im just proposing a dicing system from now on. Any single drop items off any boss that requires more than one group to be diced by all and any aggyesq bosses to be class restricted diced. And lets be honest blackstone isnt as difficult as these event bosses we're currently discussing.

I have been letting everyone dice for every event boss drop since the start of the event but thoro id like everyone to comment on that so we can see everyones ideas.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

I am not trying to make this in to a argument. But half of the grp said let warriors dice for it. And where i am from this is what u would call, the pot calling the kettle black. It means why have one set of rules for one thing, and a different set for another? People can vote all they would like. But the thing to remember is all other classes would feel the same, if lets say it was a bow. Rangers would feel a little cheated if a druid got it as a reward for dicing. And for fairness if we all help each other with the bosses and dice according to class. Nobody gets screwed in the long run. Oh and btw merry Christmas
Thoro
+

@sarge I agree bro, you have a good point. But as I said many times there is no way you could view players' ability values hence abilities cannot be the sorting factor for who can and who cannot do something.

@all I propose a very simple solution. Let everyone is allowed to roll for everything by default. We all have the right to pass a dice roll for drops we do not want. If we roll anyway for an item we cannot use or which is unnefective for us to use we can switch it with someone for a thing useful to us later or just sell it or give it to a friend who is not there.

To support my proposal, compare Aggy multigroup fight to a normal boss single group fight with, say, Deadroot. In the latter no one would be demanding red slate from me if I get one. Warriors will probably be trying to buy it off me or I would be so generous that I give it free to a friend who needs it. But it would be my decision what to do with the drop.

Now in Aggy multigroup fight the dicing substitutes the random drop distribution for multiple groups. But hey, now some classes are favored on expense of others. If there are 2 rogue and 2 nonclass drops, druid's chance of getting an item is minimal. Well, why should in my example rogues eat all the cakes when their contribution was in line with others? You could say that one time rogues are those who benefit and druids benefit the other time. But as no one is at all Aggy fights we have to care of THIS time and not the OTHER time when we might or might not be present.

Bear in mind that warriors and druids have always lower chance of getting a drop because there are always more warriors and druids then other classes. No offence to contribution of other classes but this is just a fact. Now if warriors and druids are doing the hard work here, why should the other classes have better chance of getting a drop? I know that those with alts do not mind but I am playing druid only and although I am high level and I have been in many Aggy fights I got just one Aggy drop. I have every right to feel bad. Do not worry, I do not really care. :) But I am trying to make a point here.

What I would like to see are equal opportunities of getting drops or earn gold from drops. This means the simplest solution, that is all participants roll for all drops.

Toy
... Toycat the Druid of Ancients in world Lugh ...
:. .:. .:. .:. .:. Patience is a virtue :. .:. .:. .:. .:

Hey Toy. The stats would have to be verified by the clan chiefs. You, Shadow and Kam. I apologize to Light but he is his own chief. If you can't take and vouch for a clan mate, why they in your clan. Most will object because no one has worked abilities. It was just a suggestion to quiet down all the drop issues wih alts. I figure you spend the time, idols, restos or whatever, you should dice for whatever you want.
Sarge1 : Druid 180+ Chief of Craven