Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Report an Ancient

I would like to report myself. Reason is i dislike people who says and acts one way. Then trys to act like they are angles on another post. If i am wrong for this plz plz kick me. But pretty sure im not sooooo. And in my offense i was defending that loud mouth pussyo sam at the beginning of my post.
Get yo butt online fool.

Hey Toy, I like to report Hiyo. I would like to thank him for waiting until the training session was complete before killing the mobs. My only suggestion would be, please dont heal or use any skills near the mobs because you can steal aggro. Thanks again Hiyo for waiting. Happy hunting. :)
HiYo is not a good guy sarge he scammed over 500k worth of items from me. It's xroguex123
toy i would like to report SHADOWKRAR aka shadowkpeniis aka shadowkdiick aka puuussybro. He has been biitching all evening, BEGGING the great samkhan for acceptance in my league. So i had to lower myself down to BERSERKERS level and give him what he deserves. (an ass clapping)
He has done mamy of the following:
- Whine about expensive items / spamming
- Haresed Dulcima and framed me from my partner (we are meant to be)
- Took away a level 1s heroics lololololol
and lasty he fuuucked a gazebo, however this is natrul for our french man shadow but obvsioisly to us thats like WTF.
Thanks in advance

Shadowkrars Murderer / Dad / Master
Hi Toy, I would like to report a bad player in ancient : his name is Samkhan, but most players know him better as samantha or pusssssyo.

- He keeps stalking all the female acc in Lugh, recently he ran after Dulcima one of my fellow female clansmate...
- He keep asking players if the talk French to learn how to insult me.
- He is very rude, and also think he can rap good but in fact not...
- He also sold me outrageous prices for a radiant bp and panty... more than 650k + a greater set... It is really too much and I think he scammed me real good.
- Moreover he complains too much when i cut him in half in arena or terminate all his lower accs preventing him to do any dailys in arena...

I really hope you can at least punish him good and demote him. If you fire him, I will allow him to be a recruit in prezerker. (the banner still exist on my ranger and I can consider to invite him the time he learn how to behave better)

many thanks in advance !
and my book reads this is my time in celtic heroes or whats of it and this is titled the endless cycle of shadow and samkhan

I report everyone for reporting people (including me)
Server: LUGH
Damnstraight lvl 223 Rogue (main)
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage
GlowInTheBow lvl 162 Ranger
Glowstaff Druid (currently levelling)

Name for any necessary reasons in signature no need to ask for me to add to post (just read signature :/ )

Please do not make usless posts on this topic "I report so and so for reporting so and so"

This is a serious topic to deal with misbehaving Ancients members.
Thanks
Until we meet again...

Stefball - Level 156 - Warrior - Lugh
Vigorous - Level 57 - Rogue - Crom

Proud member of Ancients and General of Phoenix

░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▄██►
▀▀███►
░▀███►░█►
▒▄████▀▀