Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lugh

Been a player since early 2012, loved the game then so I decided to come back for a month and see what was up. Sadly the state of the game isn’t what it was in the golden era of 2012-2016 and of no fault of anyone. I spent a good mil on lix and ground my thumbs to nubs hitting 220 in a weekish all the while shopping around for clans. Most of my old friends no longer played, but the few that remained where in Pegasus.

Peg is the dom group of Lugh (Alliance was the former) and they seem like a great group of guys but like all servers with Dominant groups they determine who gets to be involved in endgame content. Sadly I got rejected from this group (no hard feelings from me). While other groups contacted me, in discussion with them, non of them got real involved in endgame content. So sadly the state of the server is that Pegasus determines who is allowed endgame gear and raid participation.

I have no ill will against this. As it is the state of the game. There is no reason not to join one big group (this isn’t a doom gloom Celtic is dying post) as it is the most efficient way to farm bosses and do raids

Everyone was nice to me upon my return. But the game is much different from when I last played and maybe it just isn’t for me anymore. I don’t wish for this to be a derogatory post or anything so please refrain from being as such.

I wish Lugh well and everyone that still plays :) I hope to revisit again in 4 years to see it alive and well!

Re: Lugh

Been a player since early 2012, loved the game then so I decided to come back for a month and see what was up. Sadly the state of the game isn’t what it was in the golden era of 2012-2016 and of no fault of anyone. I spent a good mil on lix and ground my thumbs to nubs hitting 220 in a weekish all the while shopping around for clans. Most of my old friends no longer played, but the few that remained where in Pegasus.

Peg is the dom group of Lugh (Alliance was the former) and they seem like a great group of guys but like all servers with Dominant groups they determine who gets to be involved in endgame content. Sadly I got rejected from this group (no hard feelings from me). While other groups contacted me, in discussion with them, non of them got real involved in endgame content. So sadly the state of the server is that Pegasus determines who is allowed endgame gear and raid participation.

I have no ill will against this. As it is the state of the game. There is no reason not to join one big group (this isn’t a doom gloom Celtic is dying post) as it is the most efficient way to farm bosses and do raids

Everyone was nice to me upon my return. But the game is much different from when I last played and maybe it just isn’t for me anymore. I don’t wish for this to be a derogatory post or anything so please refrain from being as such.

I wish Lugh well and everyone that still plays :) I hope to revisit again in 4 years to see it alive and well!
Bye then. _-_

Re: Lugh

Though it’s sad to see a returning player leave due to how much CH has changed, it is very understandable. Hopefully you do decide to come back! :D
Toon: Vianna - Warrior Lvl 200
Cooking: Lvl 126 | Fishing: Lvl 73
Server: Danu
Clan: Knights of Avalon: Chieftain
Character creation date: 10/18/2020