Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hi from an old player

Hey all. Refound this game after years and checking in. Trying to get into my old account which seems locked or something.

Anyway old name was LostGirl, ranger class.

Anyone still around from those days that remember me?

Hi, hope all is well with everyone

Re: Hi from an old player

Greetings! Yes, indeed, I do remember LostGirl. That is certainly a blast from the past.

I don’t recall us necessarily running in the same circles way back then (I was fairly low-level at that time...) but “Welcome Home” nonetheless.

I hope you’ll give Lugh a chance before looking farther afield. There’s a lot of decent folk around these days, at least from my perspective.

Until then, please stay safe.

Very respectfully-

Dadizbad / Dadzdruid
Ranger 136
Druid 185
Planet Lugh
Clan Ancients

Greetings! Yes, indeed, I do remember LostGirl. That is certainly a blast from the past.

I don’t recall us necessarily running in the same circles way back then (I was fairly low-level at that time...) but “Welcome Home” nonetheless.

I hope you’ll give Lugh a chance before looking farther afield. There’s a lot of decent folk around these days, at least from my perspective.

Until then, please stay safe.

Very respectfully-

Dadizbad / Dadzdruid
Ranger 136
Druid 185
Planet Lugh
Clan Ancients
Lugh is the greatest server :)

Welcome back LostGirl, and welcome to Pegasus :)

Also, Dadz you’re a gem!
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Ha ha- that is very high praise indeed coming from you, Madame D.

To quote the former military consultant and Independent Contractor, Jango Fett: "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the Universe".

More seriously, I've often thought that the thing that keeps us all here, in some cases for going on nine years, isn't the awesome graphics and variety of gameplay. It's the people we meet along the way. Very many thanks to you and those like you for keeping Lugh a fun and supportive environment in which to operate.

LostGirl: Congratulations on your recent accession into Pegasus. I know you will make a meaningful contribution there and become a valued teammate as you were in Ancients. Stay safe, see you on the battlefield.

Very respectfully-

Dadizbad / Dadzdruid
Ranger 136
Druid 186
Planet Lugh
Clan Ancients