Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Better Late Than Never

@Mods this is a bit of an inside joke, so I am proclaiming that I am no longer a meme (this isn't TOTALLY spam lol)

At long last, I can say I am now an endgame noob. (Congratz to Ninja who Dinged mere moments later ♥ :D )
Thanks also to Emu, Wreckie, Roy, Zeus, Rab (u nab), Cabe, the Dreads, Jazz, sanD, Shau, Sunny/Philly, Calla, Arc, Perk, Storm, Boss, Anellah, po1son, Loki, Ruggs, Mariko, Meno, daRt, Ist, Star, Meek, Parks, Marath, Smart, all the Pegs, TCO family, and many many more for helping me this far, carrying my lazy butt around, and for making life fun and interesting however long I've been a part of this. Here's to more fun, and lazy days to sit around and play some more :)
*Ding*
@Deq, @Emi, @Jazz

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Re: Better Late Than Never

@Mods this is a bit of an inside joke, so I am proclaiming that I am no longer a meme (this isn't TOTALLY spam lol)

At long last, I can say I am now an endgame noob. (Congratz to Ninja who Dinged mere moments later ♥ :D )
Thanks also to Emu, Wreckie, Roy, Zeus, Rab (u nab), Cabe, the Dreads, Jazz, sanD, Shau, Sunny/Philly, Calla, Arc, Perk, Storm, Boss, Anellah, po1son, Loki, Ruggs, Mariko, Meno, daRt, Ist, Star, Meek, Parks, Marath, Smart, all the Pegs, TCO family, and many many more for helping me this far, carrying my lazy butt around, and for making life fun and interesting however long I've been a part of this. Here's to more fun, and lazy days to sit around and play some more :)
*Ding*
@Deq, @Emi, @Jazz
Congrats man! Hopefully I’ll be there soon too :)

Im assuming you levelled to 220 only using knowledge pots :-|
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Im assuming you levelled to 220 only using knowledge pots :-|
Of course, most efficient way :D
lol, I was 1/10th of a bar away when my very last lix expired, so I popped that and kept going #itWorks

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com