Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is Lugh Active?

Nobody waits behind alts alts. It’s a mains first scenario, assuming the main is relatively active. There are some exceptions where alts are insanely geared and that’s where we lack (or lacked at the time the gear was given) main toons of that class such as ice mages. No alts have DG unless their main is a tank and therefore DG is not suitable. Again more lies.

Lava I’m genuinely at a loss of who you are talking about. Every single person who has more than 3 pieces of DG has earned it 10 fold. Nobody has full DG, only DG aura from BT helm. IMO there are people who deserve to have their full DG by now but I also understand leaders want to reward everyone. And it works. We are small for a dom clan yet can take down BT with 33 in 16 mins. If we didn’t gear the best drops in the game fairly, that simply wouldn’t happen.

You are exceptionally rude and misguided to insinuate anyone in this clan doesn’t deserve their DG, you have no idea what contribution they have made. Hell you haven’t even seen Prot or Gele, you aren’t in our boss down chats nor in leaders. There are people in the clan who have never missed a Gele since we started this clan. Back in the day we had people who alarmed 3-4am and trilogged at lock battles to get where we are now. You have no right at all to play judge and jury.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Lava I’m genuinely at a loss of who you are talking about. Every single person who has more than 3 pieces of DG has earned it 10 fold. Nobody has full DG, only DG aura from BT helm. IMO there are people who deserve to have their full DG by now but I also understand leaders want to reward everyone. And it works. We are small for a dom clan yet can take down BT with 33 in 16 mins. If we didn’t gear the best drops in the game fairly, that simply wouldn’t happen.

You are exceptionally rude and misguided to insinuate anyone in this clan doesn’t deserve their DG, you have no idea what contribution they have made. Hell you haven’t even seen Prot or Gele, you aren’t in our boss down chats nor in leaders. There are people in the clan who have never missed a Gele since we started this clan. Back in the day we had people who alarmed 3-4am and trilogged at lock battles to get where we are now. You have no right at all to play judge and jury.
Aura=Full set, its like if you see someone wearing dl and a mordy helm you dont call it darkscale helm+dragonlord top+dragonlord gloves+dragonlord pants+dragonlord boots, you just call it all dl because it has the dl aura.

Bragging won't work here, especially when it isn't impressive. Dino would be dead by now if so.

I didn't say everyone didn't deserve it. I said the drops are funneled, people at the top are taking the good stuff and giving out crap/stuff they don't personally need to try to keep people happy. But that doesn't even work, because like said, some people waited a long time and haven't even touched gloves. It doesn't take me much investigation to notice who is bossing and who isn't, especially when half of lugh is on my friends list. Beyond that, I have eyes and ears basically everywhere.

If I was rude, I would have started a fight with everyone in this thread who commented against my opinion, but I didn't, someone else did though. I only ever respond to comments, or start a new one if something is factually wrong or misleading. Manipulators are the biggest offenders typically, as they do anything they can to sway things to their benefit. Its no secret lugh is in shambles, so there would only be one reason why people would vouch for it.

And lastly, we can take a look at a certain someone who was supposedly geared fairly(with the name blocked out to follow the rules). They are not wearing their typical helmet(but this one is still a void mordy damage helmet as a spare), but the point still stands. Note the tier 10 offhand, the high tier bt drops, the dg armor(more but you can only put up 2 items at a time) on a rogue of all classes, surely in a fair system no one person would be able to own this much right? Especially because stats plateau endgame and stacking them on one player isn't optimal. But hey, who cares about the people that had to be stepped on right?
Attachments
dg.jpg
dg.jpg (245.99 KiB) Viewed 4541 times
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Yep, well observed, my gear is good. I also got the godly ring before Christmas, and the charm just 2 weeks ago. Nobody in clan was allowed to request a second BT drop until all contributing mains had one. Aside from that, I didn’t request anything because I care about fairness, even when imp and godly miscs were dropping and I was wearing a skain one. There are people in the clan half as long as I have been in it having attended fewer BT who have more top tier BT drops than my 2. My gear is good because I dont request stuff often. I’ve missed one BT in 9 months. The majority of rogues have Gele daggers. The seeds are decided by leadership and every person who frequently attends BT got a lvl 9 before lvl 10 started going out. My helm, only 1 other person requested it, most people want attack helms. My braces are both borrowed off someone else. I don’t request any top tier stuff for my alts unless it’s been sitting in the bank for a while, despite my alts being at more bosses than a lot of people’s mains. Due to plateaus I only request items that will boost my elemental damage or direct skill damage. There have been several BT dagger rings and imp/godly str dex atk prot brace recently I haven’t requested. So get your facts straight you egotistical tosser.

As for my DG, we have at least 8 people with the same amount of DG, not all of them leaders, or recently made leaders. And many more with 2/3 pieces. Most with 4 pieces have been here since day 1 and put more into this clan than you sitting in the castle pretending to be the Jeff Bezos of pixel land could ever dream of. You were also I assume insinuating I have full DG earlier, I don’t. Nobody is still waiting on gloves who has been in the clan a long time, is consistently active, hasn’t just hit endgame and contributes to bossing. It’s a big fat lie.

Sooooo wrong again you jealous little man. You call me out personally then say it’s people at the top siphoning stuff off. I am not a leader, So I’m not entirely sure what your point Is. Oh and next time you do a weird stalky photo of me can you make sure I’m wearing a nicer fashion set please? That isn’t one of my favorites.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh

Yep, well observed, my gear is good. I also got the godly ring before Christmas, and the charm just 2 weeks ago. Nobody in clan was allowed to request a second BT drop until all contributing mains had one. Aside from that, I didn’t request anything because I care about fairness, even when imp and godly miscs were dropping and I was wearing a skain one. There are people in the clan half as long as I have been in it having attended fewer BT who have more top tier BT drops than my 2. My gear is good because I dont request stuff often. I’ve missed one BT in 9 months. The majority of rogues have Gele daggers. The seeds are decided by leadership and every person who frequently attends BT got a lvl 9 before lvl 10 started going out. My helm, only 1 other person requested it, most people want attack helms. My braces are both borrowed off someone else. I don’t request any top tier stuff for my alts unless it’s been sitting in the bank for a while, despite my alts being at more bosses than a lot of people’s mains. Due to plateaus I only request items that will boost my elemental damage or direct skill damage. There have been several BT dagger rings and imp/godly str dex atk prot brace recently I haven’t requested. So get your facts straight you egotistical tosser.

As for my DG, we have at least 8 people with the same amount of DG, not all of them leaders, or recently made leaders. And many more with 2/3 pieces. Most with 4 pieces have been here since day 1 and put more into this clan than you sitting in the castle pretending to be the Jeff Bezos of pixel land could ever dream of. You were also I assume insinuating I have full DG earlier, I don’t. Nobody is still waiting on gloves who has been in the clan a long time, is consistently active, hasn’t just hit endgame and contributes to bossing. It’s a big fat lie.

Sooooo wrong again you jealous little man. You call me out personally then say it’s people at the top siphoning stuff off. I am not a leader, So I’m not entirely sure what your point Is. Oh and next time you do a weird stalky photo of me can you make sure I’m wearing a nicer fashion set please? That isn’t one of my favorites.
Excuses excuses, its pretty sad... Literally anyone can come to lugh and look at some of the 220s in the clan. There are quite alot of people who don't own a single piece of DG in the clan, my friend being one of them who was in the clan and bossed for quite some time, though they cannot be named for the name and shame rule, and because I'm not dragging them into this because I care about their wellbeing, even though I disapprove of their clan choice.

Not a leader? You might not remember, but I was in the clan before too, and your other half was the leader. Funny how the 2 reoccuring characters in the thread got geared and stepped down afterward. A system based on favoritism works great... if you are the one receiving.

And lets make no mistake here, I am not jealous of you, or even sympathetic towards you and the conditions of the clan. It is an engine of fear and misuse, just like the previous clan. I am myself, and no one else. I fight for what's right, even when other people are afraid to speak up, which is usually the case with clans. As long as I have that, I don't need anything else.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

Lol.. making stuff up again. I stepped long before we started doing BT. Before I had my gele wep, before I had my dg boots or legs. Before my t10 oh... but yep just keep making things up to suit yourself. As for my husband don’t you dare comment on him, you have no idea of the reason why he has to step down, and despite his reason he is still active and still helping. Besides it’s irrelevant because If we are the people you say we are, why would we step down, the type of people you are talking about we stay in leadership despite not being able to commit to the clan and just take what they want. I’m wasting my breath with you. You just stick to selling your crappy old items and I’ll stick to killing bosses.

Anyone would think you changed your tirade into personal attacks because you ventured out of the castle yday and saw your lie about a dead server shoved right up your proverbial down at Mord pit. 3 full pages, approx half of each clan... yep dead.. lol.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh

Im not even going to bother, talking and I’ll let the people speak for themselves, but I like how you can just pin it to people where as when alli was dom there was less than 9 people who had dg breastplates and they were dom for 3-4 years. We’ve been dom for 8 months! We have 30 dg bps, 1 semi full dg, I have led this clan along with others and I don’t see anyone complaining. The only thing we are having low influx is fables and if we did have a stable income we would’ve geared our rangers to the tits depending on activity. Our clan is built solid and was never biased on anything. I have one rule for everyone who wishes to join and I plan to stick with that rule. ACTIVITY OVER SENIORITY. Titles in this clan mean nothing. We are strong and proud and we will destroy anyone who stands in our way.
Proud Piggie

Are you seriously comparing a gele fight from 3 years ago to a gele fight nowadays? You weren’t playing back then so that may explain your ignorance.

Back then we had no:
-critical skills/critical strike
-no pets
-no mounts
-no bara or any other food boosts
-no garden weapons
-less dg sets, so mostly just edl

A gele fight took significantly more players, so it was a weekend only raid. Exception during holidays.

During this time we geared 5 dg sets, before it was decided that bps on 3 people is more beneficial than gearing 1 toon with full dg.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Our clan is built solid and was never biased on anything. I have one rule for everyone who wishes to join
Which reminds me, the recruiting system...

Everyone who wishes to join, but wait... not everyone who wishes to join can even join. No... you have to have a vote on your joining when you apply, where if anyone objects, you are practically banned from it. If you wrong anyone in any way, if you step on anyone's toes, if someone just doesn't like you, you are out. There were quite a few cases where I seen people start in or xfer to lugh, play for a while, hit 180+ and apply to join only to be rejected(often having to apply more then once to even get an answer) and quit. Sometimes exceptions are made though, when it involves stealing people from other clans, or when someone is exceptionally rich, but hey, as long as it helps you, nothing else matters right?
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

Ah and last year wasn’t? So what 3-4 years and you’ve manage to make 5 full dgs, I wasn’t born yesterday You complete hypocrite, treated your people like timer slaves. Worry about your clan and I’ll worry about mine. You wanna play? By all means I don’t give 2 F’s.

He said no crits strikes/skills pets mounts bara etc in 2018, what a load of garbage spewing out of your mouth, can’t even back yourself up with facts.
Are you seriously comparing a gele fight from 3 years ago to a gele fight nowadays? You weren’t playing back then so that may explain your ignorance.

Back then we had no:
-critical skills/critical strike
-no pets
-no mounts
-no bara or any other food boosts
-no garden weapons
-less dg sets, so mostly just edl

A gele fight took significantly more players, so it was a weekend only raid. Exception during holidays.

During this time we geared 5 dg sets, before it was decided that bps on 3 people is more beneficial than gearing 1 toon with full dg.
Proud Piggie