Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is Lugh Active?

#51
Fury, we do not believe it is better as a dicing server. If we did, we would have made it a dicing server. Nobody in Peg wants to be paying 9 million for pures. As Mr said, it’s like talking to a brick wall. Please accept other people have different opinions and to those who are actually endgame (not level 190 or whatever like you), and boss for these drops, what you think fundamentally doesn’t matter. We aren’t the only non dicing server. Therefore we obviously aren’t the only ones who think dicing isn’t the best way. That argument has been done a thousand times. Plus it’s clear what Epownage said is right. Just who are your people exactly LMAO.

You remind me of a Brexiteer, living in ye olde bygone days with rose tinted spectacles. Times change, people move on. If you want a rolling server go elsewhere. Simple. Rare items do have value, just not crappy ones nobody wants or needs.

Anyway, the title of the thread is ‘is lugh active’ the answer is yes. If you want to complain about the economy then maybe look in the mirror:

Image


From this very forum, courtesy of Furyion.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 203 Ranger

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Re: Is Lugh Active?

#52
Our clan on Danu used to roll, i can see why pegasus would want to change that whether it narrows down to a distribution system where they, as you quote: “handpick” who gets what but i think thats an overstatement seeing as they sound like a succeeding endgame clan, if it was favoritism typed then players would have boycotted long ago and then you would see a literal dying clan and or server. and this is from the outside players perspective.

As a server rolling seems to work, it is the entire servers effort after all and I'm guessing theres no extra type of credit for camping thats just up to how bad the player wants to attend it? Idk someone from epona can fill me in on that.
But as a clan you’re more independent and players will get to a point where they complain especially in a roll because they lost a drop and it was luck based (excluding the fact that theres probably some sort of eligibility sheet).

If i had to give the op an opinion on lugh and whether to try it out i would say yes, they don't seem like a dead clan or server to me and its not just about the server, its also about the people.
Dont let peoples opinions persuade you its your experience in the end.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
170+ Warrior
220+ Mage
190 Locker
170+ Druid

#JoinThe G.O.A.T Trend

Image

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Is Lugh Active?

#53
Uhm lol? we grieved? sorry kid you lost me there.

He said he never went back but on the screenshot you agreed lmfao thank you for your time, I wish you all the best!

paggasquid wrote:
MrDredd wrote:Well it’s clear that there was an opportunity to unite the server killing bt which you then wanted to go back on because you felt you wanted to retain competition on lugh and keep all the drops in a dominant clan.


paggasquid wrote:
How did I screw that over?


I never wanted to go back on it. The fact that I still tried to go for it after I left alliance should prove that intention. However, most people in the clan reconsidered after you and several other gens started griefing necro and gele, not leaving the lifesteal area after lock and starting gelebron with only 8 people just to stall when we had 30+ toons there.
Proud Piggie

Re: Is Lugh Active?

#54
Thanks Shivah, the thing is that he has the most gold in the server and has accumulated it over the years, now what he does is if he sees lixes that’s being sold for a fair price in ah he buys it and resells it to a higher price which ruins the economy for other players outside our clan, on the other hand you will see him sell other gear (mordy spears for example) for about 2-4m or something, he jacks up the prices so bad I’ve never seen a fashion mask being sold for 8m.

Anyways if you wanna check the server out send me a pm, we have a big happy family they make me laugh everyday i open chats. The clan is very fair with distribution of gear, every main has t9 offhands now and we started with t10s not too long ago, and I believe we just hit 30 dg bps.

Shivahh wrote:Our clan on Danu used to roll, i can see why pegasus would want to change that whether it narrows down to a distribution system where they, as you quote: “handpick” who gets what but i think thats an overstatement seeing as they sound like a succeeding endgame clan, if it was favoritism typed then players would have boycotted long ago and then you would see a literal dying clan and or server. and this is from the outside players perspective.

As a server rolling seems to work, it is the entire servers effort after all and I'm guessing theres no extra type of credit for camping thats just up to how bad the player wants to attend it? Idk someone from epona can fill me in on that.
But as a clan you’re more independent and players will get to a point where they complain especially in a roll because they lost a drop and it was luck based (excluding the fact that theres probably some sort of eligibility sheet).

If i had to give the op an opinion on lugh and whether to try it out i would say yes, they don't seem like a dead clan or server to me and its not just about the server, its also about the people.
Dont let peoples opinions persuade you its your experience in the end.
Proud Piggie

Re: Is Lugh Active?

#55
MrDredd wrote:Uhm lol? we grieved? sorry kid you lost me there.

He said he never went back but on the screenshot you agreed lmfao thank you for your time, I wish you all the best!

paggasquid wrote:
MrDredd wrote:Well it’s clear that there was an opportunity to unite the server killing bt which you then wanted to go back on because you felt you wanted to retain competition on lugh and keep all the drops in a dominant clan.




I never wanted to go back on it. The fact that I still tried to go for it after I left alliance should prove that intention. However, most people in the clan reconsidered after you and several other gens started griefing necro and gele, not leaving the lifesteal area after lock and starting gelebron with only 8 people just to stall when we had 30+ toons there.


Supporting a post and agreeing with the decision are 2 different things. I would have liked to gone another path, unfortunately that was made impossible due to grieving attempts and bad blood. However, I pursued this idea and when rogue char left your clan, outlaw was born. Frankly the only clan that is really keeping the server alive rn. You can get your dicks hard beating people in mordy gear and have your desired ‘competition’. So I helped give Lugh that alternative. I don’t know why you are trying so hard to proof that I did not want.

But I guess you got what you wanted in the end. You freeloaded of alliance, then went to pegasus to then cherry pick which people in the server are worthy to play at eg. When pegasus did not work out at all the first 3 months, half the clan xferred to epona or went inactive, your resorted to grieving tactics just to stall.

It was only after the key players in alliance xferred or went inactive, that pegasus became active again. And no, we could have went on for a long time, bur simply felt that a dom clan is killing the server.

Kudos to you if you can kill all bosses in this game ( which is not the case at the moment), if that’s your ultimate goal, so be it. However, I don’t want this at the expense of other people, hence why I have always rejected your invites.

The means do not justify the ends for me. How pegasus was made is wrong in my opinion. How they treat the rest of the server is awful.
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Is Lugh Active?

#56
Oh by the way Fury, I just noticed that you said I’m wearing my ‘spare’ void mord helm instead of my usual DG helm.

Would you like to tell me where my usual DG helm is please as I do not have one, and have never had one, but sure would like one. Maybe the heating is on too high in your moms basement and it’s causing hallucinations.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 203 Ranger

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Re: Is Lugh Active?

#57
Sorry kid we don’t grieve :) and sorry if thinks didn’t work out for you, and I never freeloaded in alli so get your facts straight, i like how you insinuate things without facts to back it up but okay you can’t even give me a list, All you do is complain eversince it’s funny as hell.

Bad blood my ass stop going around conversations, we had a plan it’s either we stick with it or no. It’s point and shoot kid, we agree on something we stick with it. You say something we say something then let’s stick with it. We are easy to talk to. You made your bed time to go Zzz.

And yeah talk all you want about key players now it’s their fault that we became active lol what else you got next? Reasons complains whats else bahaha

I like how you say competition at mord, what’s the point of playing a game? We kill 160 and other clans kill mord lol

We couldn’t kill dhio at the moment but we will soon as how we killed bt as well :) and don’t worry if you were invited to join us, your application will be denied anyways and I’m sure you’re making it up since everyone in my clan dislikes you.

Pegasus has always worked out kid. It’s funny how when we were at the bottom of the food chain I don’t see any complaints in the forum but when the tables have turned you start crying :( well I wish you all the best in your future endeavors! I hope to still see you in game and we can both compete!


paggasquid wrote:
MrDredd wrote:Uhm lol? we grieved? sorry kid you lost me there.

He said he never went back but on the screenshot you agreed lmfao thank you for your time, I wish you all the best!

paggasquid wrote:
I never wanted to go back on it. The fact that I still tried to go for it after I left alliance should prove that intention. However, most people in the clan reconsidered after you and several other gens started griefing necro and gele, not leaving the lifesteal area after lock and starting gelebron with only 8 people just to stall when we had 30+ toons there.


Supporting a post and agreeing with the decision are 2 different things. I would have liked to gone another path, unfortunately that was made impossible due to grieving attempts and bad blood. However, I pursued this idea and when rogue char left your clan, outlaw was born. Frankly the only clan that is really keeping the server alive rn. You can get your dicks hard beating people in mordy gear and have your desired ‘competition’. So I helped give Lugh that alternative. I don’t know why you are trying so hard to proof that I did not want.

But I guess you got what you wanted in the end. You freeloaded of alliance, then went to pegasus to then cherry pick which people in the server are worthy to play at eg. When pegasus did not work out at all the first 3 months, half the clan xferred to epona or went inactive, your resorted to grieving tactics just to stall.

It was only after the key players in alliance xferred or went inactive, that pegasus became active again. And no, we could have went on for a long time, bur simply felt that a dom clan is killing the server.

Kudos to you if you can kill all bosses in this game ( which is not the case at the moment), if that’s your ultimate goal, so be it. However, I don’t want this at the expense of other people, hence why I have always rejected your invites.

The means do not justify the ends for me. How pegasus was made is wrong in my opinion. How they treat the rest of the server is awful.
Proud Piggie

Re: Is Lugh Active?

#58
Are you honestly trying to claim that your guys quit the server out of some benevolent self-sacrifice to Lugh as they felt they were too strong for the server anymore and it wasn’t fair? You, the same person who mercilessly bullied and harangued people standing keeping timers on their own, laughing at them for daring to have fun in the castle and saying it’s because they couldn’t kill anything?

Are you REALLY saying that? Lmao!!!!

We didn’t freeload anything. For my wife’s effort camping 14 hours a day she had a necro cd sneaky brace and the worst of the dark necro daggers. I managed a 700 ranged combat bow. Oh and our edl armor. Massive bargain for all those hours, not to mention all the hours standing round waiting at raids for people like you to log and help. But you never did. That’s why Peg was born. People move on, people get bored of the game. Nobody should be forced to stay. Yet here you are still crying on the forums all this time later and now also trying to take credit for Outlaws achievements?

YOURE THE ONE WITH DG WITH A BUNCH OF HEAVILY GEARED TOONS! LMFAOOOOOO
YOURE THE ONE WHO FREELOADED, YOURE THE ONE WHO ACTUALLY LEFT WITH GEAR :)
Proud Piggie

Re: Is Lugh Active?

#59
Bagad wrote:Hello, i was looking to xfer to Lugh to have a new start and adventure. But as i was exploring places it came to me as a shock with so few people in castle (than im used to). Is Lugh fairly active right now and fun to play in?, did i log in at a less active time?. Or are there just less castle dwellers in Lugh and more players chilling in other areas?. If any Lugh players could pls give me an impression of how Lugh would be to play in, that would be super greatful.
Thank you



I never played on server Sulis, but the best way to find out if a server is active, is to play in the server. Level your toon to lvl 200 and you will find out if a server is active or not. Enjoy and have fun playing the G.O.A.T GAME.
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 140+ EPONA (2019)

BlinkDagger-rogue lvl 194 DONN ((2017) quit


Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Re: Is Lugh Active?

#60
paggasquid wrote:
Frankly the only clan that is really keeping the server alive rn.


Sooooo the server isn’t dead then after all? i appreciate you swallowing your agenda and admitting the truth. I know it must have been hard.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 203 Ranger

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests