Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Eradicate the disease

i dont like the binary option
lets enter another option then
i vote C ksing these ppl who r ksing prankin and all kind of stuff r only using the game in their side, as all experienced rogue ll say : the best p;ace to hide is daylight.
therefore the only solution is to fight fire with fire.
how we fight fire with fire , well..... think of what thing can hurt em a lot without you being guilty of illegal behaviour , but with illlegal subtil saddistic punishment :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

who votes for the C option?
TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER FOR LETHAL FINISHER SKILL!
The dead man is watching u.....

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

i dont like the binary option
lets enter another option then
i vote C ksing these ppl who r ksing prankin and all kind of stuff r only using the game in their side, as all experienced rogue ll say : the best p;ace to hide is daylight.
therefore the only solution is to fight fire with fire.
how we fight fire with fire , well..... think of what thing can hurt em a lot without you being guilty of illegal behaviour , but with illlegal subtil saddistic punishment :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

who votes for the C option?
The options are ban or don't ban. I don't see how there can be a possible third option without selecting one of the two.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

To adjust my vote B if it is about arena killing. A if it is for harassment and drop running etc, I think venus should edit the topic. Tell what is wrong and what is right. Arena killing isnt a reason for ban. Arena is a group pvp area so people are free to do what they like. Abusive language or drop running is more severe in my opinion.

My proposal;

People should get banned when:
-they keep using abusive language in a offensive way.( this is up to otm to ban the whole account)
-drop running, people shouldnt be grouped for boss fights if they ran with a drop before untill they hae returned the drop.
-repeatedly killing while people are doing daily(not included if you wait in line)

People shouldnt be banned when:
-they kill people in the arena, people should resolve this on their own. Call your clan or friends.
-abusive language that is not offensive. For example if you use rough words against your friend but he is okay with it

Thats my point of view and i think these are some pretty nice borders for whats good and whats wrong
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I did edit my post, days ago, nobody reads.

IT'S NOT ABOUT ARENA KILLING WITHDRAW YOUR VOTE IF THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK IT IS.
impact many(scamming, ksing, spewing vulgarities, harassing many, etc)

That was in my original post, before even adding clarification. I believe that proves nobody even reads anything.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

To adjust my vote B if it is about arena killing. A if it is for harassment and drop running etc, I think venus should edit the topic. Tell what is wrong and what is right. Arena killing isnt a reason for ban. Arena is a group pvp area so people are free to do what they like. Abusive language or drop running is more severe in my opinion.

My proposal;

People should get banned when:
-they keep using abusive language in a offensive way.( this is up to otm to ban the whole account)
-drop running, people shouldnt be grouped for boss fights if they ran with a drop before untill they hae returned the drop.
-repeatedly killing while people are doing daily(not included if you wait in line)

People shouldnt be banned when:
-they kill people in the arena, people should resolve this on their own. Call your clan or friends.
-abusive language that is not offensive. For example if you use rough words against your friend but he is okay with it

Thats my point of view and i think these are some pretty nice borders for whats good and whats wrong
It is NOT JUST THE ARENA.
There a photos of them trying to buy dl. They have ksed a clan member of mine. These players aren't just verbally abusive, they take pride in harassing people, it's the only reason they seem to be playing right now.