Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

DL items?

Hey All, returning player here - the DECA announcement has me keen to get back into this game, but every area in the map is dead on the times that i'm online.

I've been playing this game on and off since 2011, (i still have my 2011 christmas santa hat that i got myself).

I honestly don't mind playing by myself but it's obviously not possible to upgrade gear on this server (Lugh) unless you're part of a massive clan, but no one is even online to recruit XD.

I'll get to the point.... I need DL items for my warrior. Where can i get them?

Happy to pay for them but i've been told that gold is worth nothing here on Lugh >.>

Just trying to relive the good old days. DL should be good enough for me to lix myself up to 200 on this server. Currently lvl 170 on my warrior.

Cheers

Re: DL items?

Hi, I'm not sure how it works on lugh but I think of you join a clan/ feeder clan they will help you. You might have to help them kill afew bosses to gain points or on some severs u attend bosses then every player that needs roles a dice for boss drops.
My old clan just gave them over but ushally it's dicing or my current clan has a clan bank were u can get them with points. Lastly you can do fishing in shimmering waters and buy the drops yourself in aution house but this takes time and yes gold takes long so clans are best option. ( Sorry for sloppy spellings)

Rayla lvl 206 warrior Belenus
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content

Hey! Your post was awhile ago, but I am going to go ahead and answer your questions in case anyone else comes across this thread and finds this information helpful :)

The dominant clan of Lugh IS recruiting! Pegasus welcomes players levels 180+ to apply to our clan using this application website: pegasuslugh.guildlaunch.com
Don’t worry, the questionnaire isn’t too intimidating ;)
After joining, recruits go through a recruit phase. Basically it’s the time to show they have intentions of continuing to level up and put in efforts toward helping farm the items they need for their armour and gear. After clansman promotion, DL/EDL are given in full sets at the appropriate levels, based on activity and contribution toward clan bosses

Raid gear is collected for the clan bank. We use Line, and post boss drops for all clansmen to see and request. After a 24 hour grace period (so everyone gets the chance to request new items they want) gear is voted on by the Pegasus leadership

Pegasus kills all raids regularly. Dhiothu, Bloodthorn and Gelebron are scheduled, usually for the next day after they have spawned. Our members are mostly EST, so we schedule according to that time zone

We do have a feeder clan for players starting new on Lugh:) Andromeda recruits any level of player, and we gladly help you along with quests, jewelry, lixes and warden/meteoric/frozen armour. Andromeda is intended for those interested in applying to Pegasus once they reach level 180. But you are welcome to go your own way, if that’s what you wish too:)

This post is longer than I meant for it to be! Lol. But I hope I help you understand how Pegasus operates, and how we approach gearing with DL etc.
AllDatJazz, 234 Druid ~ Chieftain of Pegasus ~ Lugh

Very interesting. So is there no point system in your clan? Ronin gives regarding how active you are at bosses , getting things called attendence points that people add onto a line chat I believe. Very interesting to know about other severs
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content

Activity should always be key! However, we do not use an official point system, to avoid the need to grind bosses 24/7 in order to get the best things. We keep track of attendance and of course believe activity should always be a main factor in earning gear, but also believe in spreading gear as evenly and as fairly as possible for the benefit of the clan as well as individuals

Main accounts have priority on gear for their particular class and build. Alt accounts are able to be decently geared as well. The gearing of members reflects the activity and efforts they put into the clan for the whole clans benefit
AllDatJazz, 234 Druid ~ Chieftain of Pegasus ~ Lugh