Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: leaving lugh!!!

I had over 1.7m in items, not gold, and even if i did, i would not waste it on elixirs because what is the point of leveling? Especially when you're quitting the game anyways? I gave the remainder of my items/gold to a good friend
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue
Only person who exaggerates on levels

I've not been online in Ancients for a while, I've been in nooby land with an irl friend I got to join the game. I know I'm low level comparatively to all of you, so this might not even be my place to participate in discussion. However...

HiYo, people did not like you. Plain and simple. But then one day Toycat and Sam decided "Hey, maybe he's not so bad anymore. Maybe we're just holding the past against him."
You proved to them that they were wrong in trusting you. And it dissapoints me that after all the progress you had seemed to make, you don't even seem to have any remorse
Griesbachan, Level 76+ Druid
Inhabitant of the realm of Lugh
Proud Recruit of Clan Ancients

Once I get to level 80, get full Green Shadow Armor, and get myself an icon, I'd be interested in having an artisic rendering of my character for my sig. :D

HiYo, people did not like you. Plain and simple.
Main reason of all this happening. Maybe if some of you people wouldn't be so retarded towards me none of this wouldve ever happened...but dont matter to me, just go back to being greedy and buying "dat plat" as i call it
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue

My main emphasis in that quote was the past tense. After you had joined Ancients, respect level towards you skyrocketed. Everyone I talked to felt like you were actually pretty cool. I never even found out what got you the bad rep in the first place, because you had put everyone into the forgive and forget mindset. You were disliked (my quote), you managed to regain respect, and you blew it.
Griesbachan, Level 76+ Druid
Inhabitant of the realm of Lugh
Proud Recruit of Clan Ancients

Once I get to level 80, get full Green Shadow Armor, and get myself an icon, I'd be interested in having an artisic rendering of my character for my sig. :D

What's done is done really. Hiyo isn't worth it. End of. Let Hiyo troll the forums, but if you fall into 'name calling' and making facts about Hiyo being bad, it only spurs him on to troll more.

Hey Hiyo, even though people do not like you at all anymore, you still play the 19 year old lolol WHAT IS WITH U? ACT YOUR AGE! But common, why you gotta scam :/ even though your a jerk and a scammer, you were still a cool, chilled back player. Don't get ppl like that now a days, for a 13 year old F U. Your 19 :)

Hehe, Sam still raging to the fact that im not older than 20, psh, I'd like to see how 13 year olds act in England xP
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue

even though your a jerk and a scammer, you were still a cool, chilled back player. Don't get ppl like that now a days, for a 13 year old F U. Your 19 :)
Main person ill be missin right here, funniest guy i met in the game; leprechaun (who i probably shouldn't mention) wasnt even as funny and lep was hilarious at times

Nice knowing you Sam
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue

Lmfao! Its SteakPlissken! Notorious for scamming my brother of his breastplate and trying to back it up by sayig he trade golden boots for them! Lmfao!!!!
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue