Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

leaving lugh!!!

WELL i have decided to leave lugh for a while mostly because of what hiyo and lyric did. well just wanted to say see ya later u guys and take care. i also wanna see if you can transfer from differnt worlds? can anyone answer that. :)
alts
gladiator01- lugh lvl 104(warrior)
gladiatodruid- lugh lvl 63
legion01 - lugh lvl 87(mage)
gladiator01 -epona lvl 121+(warrior)
proud clansman in insomaniacs

Re: leaving lugh!!!

Hey glad sad to see you leave, anyway i dont think its possible to do a world transfer unless you have someone from a different world transfer items.

P.S. you might wanna check their backround before transferring worlds. Have a nice day
Silentbladez (LEVEL 141+)
"A good Raider, is a dirty Raider"

Want a video made after you? Ill do it for you!!!!
Pm me for details!!!

Lmfao, the winnie badass who thought he was cooler then me for buying plat is finally leaving. Its such a sad day :mrgreen: :lol:
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue
Only person who exaggerates on levels

haha hiyo u still tlking unfathomable haha lol hiyo ima miss u and lyric lol butt im not the one that gets all butt hurt becasue ur a poor *** 14 year old that crys about joining a clan hahaha stupid noob. :lol:
alts
gladiator01- lugh lvl 104(warrior)
gladiatodruid- lugh lvl 63
legion01 - lugh lvl 87(mage)
gladiator01 -epona lvl 121+(warrior)
proud clansman in insomaniacs

And your complaining that im 14? Lmfao, your not much older at 16, and i must not be a noob to be smart enough to get over 1.7m without buying plat you would say no? Think about it :D
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue

It's easy to make over 1 million in game when you scam all your friends. The hard part is making it legitly.
I made it quite legitally easy by taking advantage of dumb people; for example LyriczShot and XRogueX123
HiYo lvl 120 warrior
FallenRogue lvl 95 rogue
FallenDruid lvl 75 druid
RogueWave lvl 60 rogue
MofoKser lvl 25 rogue

It's easy to make over 1 million in game when you scam all your friends. The hard part is making it legitly.
I made it quite legitally easy by taking advantage of dumb people; for example LyriczShot and XRogueX123
Like i said... Actually making it through hard work in game is not easy. Taking advantage of people who thought you were there friend is not hard work. And your levels sure are low for having 1.7 million gold. Figured with that much gold you'd be able to buy some elixers and restos to level with.
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh