Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New clan- AoD

AoD stands for Angels of Destruction me and my brothers run the clan so to say we are a family clan is a understatement this has been our family's guild name since delta force so yeah its old and means a lot to us

We are looking for player under level 100 please we are new to the game so we don't know everything but we like to help people quest and have a lot of back and forth while in-game you know like the old school days of vententilo in eq
( no one will get this refence)

So if your interested in a active growing clan message me on here or in game @Sterling Lordd

Re: New clan- AoD

Welcome to Taranis!
We hope you can bring your clan to join our Taranis United Line chat groups. TU is open with trade chat groups, dl and edl swap shop, boss down timers (Edl, Dl and legacies), Boss calls etc.

Though it may not be immediately advantageous for your clan pre lvl 170 to join the TU line chats, we would love to make the acquaintance any time you are comfortable.

See you soon!
Integrity is telling yourself the truth.

Re: New clan- AoD

Welcome :)

Ryan's ingame character name is "Ryan Dragon"

Taranis United is the cooperative system we have in place primarily for Taranis' endgame -- when you reach Dragonlord Armor quests (level 150+) start looking into the community!

I strongly recommend your clan adopt LINE for offgame communication, as everyone else on Taranis uses it so integration with the rest of Taranis (buy/sell boards, boss calls, etc) will be easier.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!