Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

WHy lock the reform disputes?

Curious why the reform disputes are locked when there has been no display of inappropriate language (that I have seen)? TBH its a good read for other servers......
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

Re: WHy lock the reform disputes?

This is something I myself have been curious about for awhile now. It happens so often Iam starting to wonder if muldar is just getting bombarded with Flaggs on the topic and just locks them so the alerts stop. Or if he has his own personal agenda on said topic -.o
Tanaris - Rogue - lvl211+ - Hamwallett "retired"
Rose - Druid - lvl1+ - MissBlack '"Main"

It always interests me how other servers operate and it can be a tool to help someone decide where they may what to play
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

Well will you plse refrain from allowing global moderators to threaten to bann anyone posting on said topic for a week? I've been trying to help fuel a rebellion and the personal opinions of people in seats of moderator power is affecting my Celtic Heros game play.
Tanaris - Rogue - lvl211+ - Hamwallett "retired"
Rose - Druid - lvl1+ - MissBlack '"Main"

Well will you plse refrain from allowing global moderators to threaten to bann anyone posting on said topic for a week? I've been trying to help fuel a rebellion and the personal opinions of people in seats of moderator power is affecting my Celtic Heros game play.
We are all for rebellions, just try not to turn it into personal disputes and name calling.

If you create another thread just try not to let it descend into fighting, we try to keep the forums fight free.

We are all for rebellions, just try not to turn it into personal disputes and name calling.

If you create another thread just try not to let it descend into fighting, we try to keep the forums fight free.
youll regret sayin the rebellion stuff pal :lol: ,
~Exe~
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q