Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: For para

I like you too Dale, but please refrain from misinformation.

We did not "let" para in EDL when we saw it fit, they earned the ability to participate in camp groups the same way any clan would: by clan-killing the 6*. That has been the requirement since EDL came out, and it was not modified to inhibit Paradogz or prevent them from killing the bosses. They are allowed to camp/claim because their clan has shown they are capable of killing the boss.

To my knowledge the only camping rule that has changed is Snorri becoming FFA, to which you are right - that was changed for our convenience, as due to the bottleneck clans would begin camping as soon as the boss was down to ensure slots in the first 8. To relieve the strain of that (and as you could say make it more convenient for players to log in right before the window opened) we made Snorri FFA. The others have remained as they were before.

As for our failing to kill things, what? I do not know about Pride and Para, but Aeon has continued to succeed in killing all locked 6* edl bosses, Mordrises, Necros, Hrungnirs, and almost all Proteuses. I expect Pride (which also kills those bosses) to be having similar success.

As for our membership, Aeon alone has 42 active mains, with a median level of 218. That figure does not include alts, which comprise 43% of our 220+ characters.

One benefit of clan property rules is it steers people away from acting impulsively. If you own everything you have, then you have little attachment to your clan unless you are in a position of leadership, making clans less stable. The rule causes people to think before they act, and to have total commitment in their actions and clan choice. I am certain all of Pride knows that - if desired - they could leave with all their gear and join Benevolence and try to dismantle the peace and structure the endgame has created.. yet oddly enough only 4 active endgame players from Pride (three of whom are brothers/close friends, and none of whom multi-device alts) have defected from Pride, and with the rise of Nirvana - which so far seems to promote personal freedoms - I doubt most of them will remain in Benevolence.

My Aeonic chivalry is not BS - I truly love my clan and the inclusive society Taranis' endgame has created and continues to uphold.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!