Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

For para

Just want you guys and gals to always remember where you came from was a good clan mostly still is besides a handful, anyway just make sure to remember you were excluded by these clans not to long ago and you were not in rotations or grped at many bosses just remember you don't have to take their unfathomable.. We see you camp hrs and hrs on end for pride and aeons raid bosses no drops in return and they only help you occasionally. Anyway have a good day. ;)
Attachments
image.jpeg
Always remember they didn't grp you til they had to benevolence always grps ;)
image.jpeg (63.34 KiB) Viewed 3929 times

Re: For para

I have explained this already, and as such this post will primarily be a quote from a past post (which was in response to that same screenshot actually). Please stop repeating the same disproven arguments..
ParadogZ currently kills Aggy and Hrungnir. This is NOT because they are somehow "not allowed" to kill Mordris or Necro, but because they have not yet asked to join the Mordris/Necro rotations. We are not preventing them from joining the rotations, they just have yet to ask. As for your screenshot ... Para can be grouped up to 210.
EDL follows a similar procedure as Raid bosses: when a clan feels ready to tackle the boss, they are given a 6* to kill and - if successful - their members may join camp groups and mixed-clan kills with players from other clans, along with clan-claiming that EDL boss. At the time the text in that screenshot was written, Para had only the strength to kill the level 185 boss. Now, they kill all but 215.

Paradogz' members have worked hard to reach where they are today, and we are quite proud of their success and endurance as a third dominant clan on Taranis.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

They are barely fourth strongest FYI, secondly they are only grouped now cause aeon and pride were tired of losing lock battles. Same reason aeon and pride grp eachother.. Also when I was in aeon I specifically remember being told DO NOT GRP para or benev and not to help anyone else who locks Snorri so like I said has hanged since benevolence grew stronger but don't try and hide how you used to opress para slightly less then you do benev now.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (124.72 KiB) Viewed 3903 times

They are barely fourth strongest FYI
Rankings show very little about a clan's activity or ability to kill bosses, only that a lower ranked clan's average member has killed less bosses than a higher ranked clan's. I would expect Para's "power" to be lower than Bene's, for their clan is comprised of relatively newer players.
secondly they are only grouped now cause aeon and pride were tired of losing lock battles.
Actually, we permitted ParaDogz info the Aggy/Hrung/EDL raid rotations because they are capable of killing those bosses - not because we were scared or intimidated by their power (not once has there been a lock battle for a raid or EDL boss between ParaDogz and Aeon/Pride).
Also when I was in aeon I specifically remember being told DO NOT GRP para or benev and not to help anyone else who locks Snorri
When you were in Aeon, you were discouraged from grouping ParaDogz for Snorri for the same reason you were discouraged from grouping Pride: because Snorri is an FFA boss and Aeon (when folks show up) generally desires to lock and kill the boss as a clan rather than in mixed kills. Clans generally don't group each other at Snorri unless both clan's turnouts are faltering and individually each have little chance at lock.
don't try and hide how you used to opress para slightly less then you do benev now.
I still don't know how you keep coming to this - Para has been treated like every legitimate clan that has come before them and every clan that now rises among DL and EDL. When they are able to kill raid bosses, they are given an equal share as Aeon and Pride, and when they can kill EDL bosses their members are able to camp in mixed groups and kill those bosses as a clan. When they need help, Aeon and Pride come their aid, as they come to ours.

I would watch where you tread: you have never been part of ParaDogz, and may humiliate yourself trying to use them as example.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

When I am at a lock battle I will usually wait to see if the other team will reset before helping. If they reset I see it as a continuation of the lock battle. This is not out of disrespect or greed it's simply enjoying the fight.

I have done this with Para Pride and Nexus and never had a problem with any of there members over it. I have also worked with all of them at different times when they have asked for help or I just felt they could use it. I have also asked them for help before and usually when someone is available I will get it. I have helped Bene before because I like a lot of your players and I am not opposed to you going your own way.

You might not like the systems that has worked on Tanaris for the top clans but twisting situations to fit your propaganda simply does not work. A lot of players are happy with the system that we use and we are more then happy to help each other to work against clans that try to break it apart. But we still compete with each other and have fun doing it.

Spit
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

You refer to the activity of the clans and their ability to kill bosses? Well this is the most up to date post I can find:
Attachments
image.png
PDs activity puts them sixth, no wonder they struggle
image.png (90.44 KiB) Viewed 3805 times
CASTANOVA 224 Mage
Adrenoch 220 Ranger
NaturesStorm 210 Druid
Dignitas 208 Druid

Activity in that sense is very misinformed: Paradogz may have fewer active toons (which is also very subjective - you can log in to only kill Gladiator and be considered "active"), however those active toons are of the higher levels. Be careful when using rankings as a measurement of a clan's ability to kill bosses.. Odd that I never see more than 20 Benevolence at a boss.What about the other 72?
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

please don't involve parra dogs casta, I don't respect nor never will respect a low level player who talks about how active ones clan is and how well they are doing, your comment came across as a jealous bully , you see how well we do ( 5 new players in edl) and if you want to lower yourself on this site go ahead,our clan is built on trust and friendship with players who have know each other for a long time, you join a clan then brag how active you are , well whoopdie doo good for your clan which you've been in 3 weeks lol

Rank doesn't mean anything. On android there is a clan that is ranked 2nd on the online rankings. They have the most members and not a single one is over level 80. Im not joking when I say the chief spends most of his time at heroes landing recruiting every player that joins the server. At best, they kill warden bosses. And they are ranked 2nd in all of Android over clans that kill mord, necro, and proteus on a regular basis.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Regen u r full of it.

They were accepted to edl after u guys started FAILING to kill things.

The. The big scramble to get the other 2 clans and 40 more people to join your dictatorship of oppression, be ause the 20 of you wasnt cutting it to get to bosses on time.

Stop hiding behind your Aoenic chivalry BS. I like you, but open your eyes. The only reason 1/2 of pride didnt leave is they are afraid to give back months of drops and are too far in it. You guys let para in when it was convenient for you guys. U did the first 8 rule when convenient for you guys. When ite not convenient, you make up something else.