Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Curious

Regenleif your blind if you think aeon pride and para don't KS lixes, your mates Mrpos and filet love to prey on the low lvl members of benevolence idk if it's out of spit or what? They are steal players glads and just cause chaos in arena any chance they can get trying to temp players and threaten them.. Like I've said in many other posts and will continue to say your rules and reign on taranis is over.. All these members and more still in "The union" are tired of the mistreatment and mismanaged banks! Tired of farming to gear 6 gen Alts full EDL full godly or void weps whatever it may be that gens just take at their leisure. Being told to camp for hours or waste all there lix just to be robbed of hard earned drops that just dissapear off banks. You guys had a good 2 year run clearing out server and getting rich in items while half your members sit waiting long periods of time weeks-months even years for some stuff and are skipped on gear for a gen or a alt.. We offered peace and tried to make changes together but you denied at each and every turn like always. So now we just lock battle it out! (As it should be) we want to play to and boss and gear in peace you cannot force your rules on other players and many or fed up as you are seeing! Anyway rant over! See you in game ;)
List of lix ksers:mrposeidon Filetmignon
Gooperbrother/oplknn regulusBlck and more just would have to ask around these are just known ones.

When Aeon's leadership met to decide whether to permit our clanmembers to engage in targeted ksing of Benevolence members, I voiced my concern that such permission would cause some Benevolence members to try and twist the situation to portray themselves the victims of ruthless abuse. It seems my presumptions were not incorrect.

For the first months of Benevolence's havoc run, we clearly instructed Aeon to refrain from conflict and to not retaliate after being ksed/cussed out by Benevolence members. However, after Trock committed identity theft and spammed our points form with 37 fake submissions under another clannie's name, we allowed our members to engage in targetted ksings against select Benevolence members, and only those members. Since then, with recent pushes of aggression that have destroyed any dignity Benevolence once carried, we have expanded this scope to include their entire clan, if an Aeon member is desiring to engage in those actions. So yes, your claim of Aeon ksing elixirs is true, however please be clear to specify that it solely entails to Benevolence's elixirs.

As for that screenshot, once again you support a claim with misinformation: the screenshot was a draft leaked before it had been agreed upon by Aeon or Paradogz, and while Aeon's name is on the document it does not serve as a representative list of Aeon's current methods of warfare against Benevolence. Also, your original claim was that Pride/Aeon/Paradogz ks people at whim, no matter the clan - a document giving clanmembers permission to ks Benevolence members cannot be thought of to extend to the entire server! :lol:
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Regenleif your blind if you think aeon pride and para don't KS lixes, your mates Mrpos and filet love to prey on the low lvl members of benevolence idk if it's out of spit or what? They are steal players glads and just cause chaos in arena any chance they can get trying to temp players and threaten them.. Like I've said in many other posts and will continue to say your rules and reign on taranis is over.. All these members and more still in "The union" are tired of the mistreatment and mismanaged banks! Tired of farming to gear 6 gen Alts full EDL full godly or void weps whatever it may be that gens just take at their leisure. Being told to camp for hours or waste all there lix just to be robbed of hard earned drops that just dissapear off banks. You guys had a good 2 year run clearing out server and getting rich in items while half your members sit waiting long periods of time weeks-months even years for some stuff and are skipped on gear for a gen or a alt.. We offered peace and tried to make changes together but you denied at each and every turn like always. So now we just lock battle it out! (As it should be) we want to play to and boss and gear in peace you cannot force your rules on other players and many or fed up as you are seeing! Anyway rant over! See you in game ;)
List of lix ksers:mrposeidon Filetmignon
Gooperbrother/oplknn regulusBlck and more just would have to ask around these are just known ones.
Add me to the list Johnny I'm back and in full force :D