Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server rule reform or abolishment.

Nothing will change point blank. Get over it end of discussion.

An immature and pathetic Aeon Member.
Leave out the clan aeon. I just don't sugar coat anything as some on taranis may know. Your are a mindless drone fueled by some grudge you have against taranis/and or aeon and pride. Get over yourself

Nothing will change point blank. Get over it end of discussion.

An immature and pathetic Aeon Member.
Leave out the clan aeon. I just don't sugar coat anything as some on taranis may know. Your are a mindless drone fueled by some grudge you have against taranis/and or aeon and pride. Get over yourself

Finally you chose to fight back...do you care about your clan and how you represent them? Obviously not.

Suger coat the fact that you are an ignorant, rude and completely incapable moron.

Live up to your name and keep your jaw shut for the good of your clan.

Members of aeon since as spit and regen have represented aeon has good as they could. But its just not good enough for you, so I'm the not so nice member here to tell you off. So yeah I'm rude so what, actions speak louder then words but I see no action from you. Out of all the post you replyed to you seem to be all talk. I apologize muldar if I voilated and forums rules in the process of getting my point across to this poltroon