Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Why are endgame clans killing taranis?

This so called "server agreement" or "clan agreement" should be written or abolished.. More and more and more are chased away by your overbearing server rules (which may I add half don't agree with or don't tolerate all together) these rules are years old.. Clans can't kill necro hrung mordy or even a aggy without pride or aeons wraith coming down on them and players being blacklisted.. We have such low player rate on taranis and it's only getting worse.. For it to be server clan agreement majority of clans on taranis should have say in rules and regulations.. Including but not limited to Nexus Paradogs Benevolence Pride and aeon.. Only 2 of 5 of these clan even had a say in these rules which is why I think they should be strongly challenged abolished and or even rewritten if you guys expect people to get along and our server to grow instead of turn into a ghost town like currently.. Either way, most likely playing a part in the crippling of our servers advances on gelebron. Just a thought.

Re: Why are endgame clans killing taranis?

Hi, just so misinformation is not spread without word from the other side (we wouldn't want people making uninformed conclusions, especially with Bene's recent propaganda), here is Aeon's perspective on each of your claims, from the viewpoint of a Guardian in Aeon (I can not speak for Pride):
More and more and more are chased away by your overbearing server rules (which may I add half don't agree with or don't tolerate all together) these rules are years old..
I wouldn't say "chased away", for it is more like "weeded out". Pride and Aeon are not interested in having a Free For All server, and our continued push for order has proven beneficial to all who choose to follow strength in community over individual dealings. As opposed to the rebel clan, DL in Aeon is awarded for free and points are not difficult to obtain, old items with strong modern value are often loaned to mains and alts that can use them, and I ensure that every new member knows that Aeon grows together and supports one another. Those who do not support these beliefs generally leave, as is their right, however I interview every person who leaves Aeon and find that usually their problems were easily solvable had they approached the leadership. It is this mentality of selfishness, impulsiveness, and a susceptibility to personal damnation that I am glad is removed from Aeon with the few that leave (four in the past year, since Aeon was formed.. hardly "more and more and more"). If your sole desire in this game is place yourself before your clan, we do not want you here, and I am glad you left before you could steal even more gear that other clannies could use.

As for our "overbearing" server rules, please tell me which of these qualify for that description:
1. We allow any clan to join the raid boss rotations
2. We allow anyone to camp DL and any clan to claim DL
3. We allow any clan to attempt EDL, and if they succeed, their members may camp and claim that EDL boss
4. If a clan wishes to join the raid boss rotations, they must not have any blacklisted players

The rules are oftentimes modified as circumstances come up. Just recently, the topic of "can a clan claim an EDL boss if they are killing a raid boss" was presented. These rules have been in place for a long time, however they work and we have seen no reason to dramatically change them. Again, we prefer peace and controlled competition over chaos.
Clans can't kill necro hrung mordy or even a aggy without pride or aeons wraith coming down on them and players being blacklisted..
Aeon's wrath comes upon people who ks our bosses. We have rotations for a reason, so clans get an equal shot at bosses without the stress and suddenness of FFA. So when Line blows up with "Benevolence is gathering at our Hrungnir!" you bet we aren't pleased! We schedule raid kills so the maximum amount of players can participate and enjoy the experience, and as stated before any clan is allowed to join the rotations for any raid boss. As for players being blacklisted for disrupting raid bosses, actually only one has received such an honor, years ago, after repeated offenses. Almost every other blacklisted player has gained their status by stealing raid drops. Blacklisting, the term for our social ostracization, is not a status granted lightly. While the penalties are severe, most blacklisted players are able to remove the label by returning their stolen raid gear.

It's a bit ironic if you ask me: people steal raid drops from the endgame clans, and then complain about not being able to get more raid drops; Then when their attempts to revolutionize the server and ks raid bosses fail, they talk smack about the endgame clans for having tyrannical rule over the server!
We have such low player rate on taranis and it's only getting worse..
Actually.. two large endgame clans each able to pull in 25-35 endgame players for a scheduled raid, a third with a huge growing population, and a rebel clan with a substantial number of high level players.. Taranis has one of the highest player rates, and it is only getting better.
For it to be server clan agreement majority of clans on taranis should have say in rules and regulations.. Including but not limited to Nexus Paradogs Benevolence Pride and aeon..
Yes, and as such the generals of Aeon, Pride, Paradogz, and I believe Nexus have been in private communication since Pride was formed years ago (and maybe even before that). I do not believe Benevolence is invited to the board.. Perhaps because they KS our DL/EDL bosses, attempt to KS our raid bosses, and many of their members are blacklisted for stealing raid gear from the endgame clans..
Only 2 of 5 of these clan even had a say in these rules which is why I think they should be strongly challenged abolished and or even rewritten if you guys expect people to get along
Well yes, only 2 of 5 of those clans were around and of adequate levels when DL and EDL came out. I am unfamiliar with the full proceedings of the Generals board, however know that the rules are not set in stone and up for modification. As for these rules preventing players from getting along, they have maintained almost continuous server peace since 2012 and the last war between the big two endgame clans. Since then, many new clans have risen up and been assimilated into the endgame order, with minor scuffles every now and then. Compared to the FFA dominating most servers, the endgame of Taranis has been getting along rather well. The vast majority of players that condemn this order are underleveled, not in an endgame clan, blacklisted, and have thus resorted to feeble attempts to tear down the establishment.
and our server to grow instead of turn into a ghost town like currently..
Aggy, Hrungnir, Necro, Mordris, and *somewhat* Proteus are all killed within 24-hours after spawning. EDL is camped, 6*s are killed, ring bosses killed, Snorri is locked, DL camped and killed, we have a thriving Buy/Sell Board.. Taranis is not a ghosttown by any stretch!
Either way, most likely playing a part in the crippling of our servers advances on gelebron. Just a thought.
Aeon has only had one defection (an inactive level 215) who was of level to attend a Gelebron attempt (others who have left have yet to even reach level 215!), and that player abided by the rules he agreed to, returned his raid gear, and joined another endgame clan. We had no issues with him. On the contrary, we have seen a swell of new recruits and alts who have been leveling hard for the boss!

Keep checking the General Discussion board, Aeon is hell-bent on a 2016 Gelebron ;)

I hope that this clears up inaccuracies described by the post above, and that new players are informed when making their choices and decisions regarding their future in Taranis. If you have any questions regarding our server rules or what is going on at the endgame level (due to forum censorship names can not be disclosed in public), you are more than welcome to contact me ingame or through the forums.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Lemme clear a few things up here, not only does this obligarchy control this server but spreads lies about our small can of friends..
1. Benevolence is a clan of peace and friendship formed to try to continue to enjoy our gameplay here in taranis.

2. From what aeon gens tell me we have no right to claims which make theses bosses FFA. This includes but not limited to DL EDL Raid bosses ect.

3. If I am correct DL/EDL falls in same type of armor quest gear ask rems tabs discs frost orbs ect.

4. Paradogs has enough members to kill mordi and is still not allowed in rotations or grouped at EDL above 210.

5. Raid drop gear that is rewarded to a player is that players property, and what your doing is borderline scamming.

6. Not allowing our clan to raid boss aka (blacklisting us) is blocking is from doing a clan sponsored boss aka raid boss which would fall under OTM server agreement event/zone disruptio, any further attempts to block us from doing these bosses we will have to take action.

May I add at any time place or boss of you would like to be grouped just ask we are happy to help whenever we can. However many times you guys lose bosses due to your gens not allowing your clansman to do DL with whom they choose.

If you have any other questions concerns or false accusations please find me on line or in game tysm!

So called server rules are put in effect by scrub players who otherwise wouldn't be able to compete with the rules set forth by otm and those who think they actually effect you if you aren't in that clan are giving them the power by accepting these bs rules that otherwise wouldn't be apart of the game

1. Benevolence is a clan of peace and friendship formed to try to continue to enjoy our gameplay here in taranis.
Leaving to form your own clan is fine, but it is when you begin ksing DL and EDL that it becomes a problem. We instated camping and grouping rules to allow any clan to gather DL/EDL gear, and so far they have allowed 75%-90% of the endgame and sub-endgame players to be geared without the hassle of lock fights and feuds. It is when the 10%-15% infringe on the rights of the rest that issues arise.
2. From what aeon gens tell me we have no right to claims which make theses bosses FFA. This includes but not limited to DL EDL Raid bosses ect.
For DL, you have no right to claims because of the blacklisted members in your clan. All blacklisted members of your clan are blacklisted due to stolen gear, so if you return the gear or receive pardons the ksings will be forgiven and you will be allowed to partake in the camping and grouping like everyone else.

For XDL, as you are aware, for a clan to be able to camp the bosses they must first kill a clan-only 6*. I have confidence that your clan would be able to take down up to 200 6*, however the blacklisted status of many of your clannies prevent consideration.

For raid bosses, as with DL and XDL, your blacklisted members are preventing Benevolence for permission into the raid boss rotations.

If blacklisting did not have serious consequences, it would not be applied. If you want the DL/XDL/Raid boss rights that the rest of the server enjoy, you simply have to return your stolen raid gear.
3. If I am correct DL/EDL falls in same type of armor quest gear ask rems tabs discs frost orbs ect.
Technically DL/XDL follow that armor quest line, however due to the difficulty of the bosses, the more extreme requirements for the gear, and a want to disintegrate a market for DL and EDL drops and leave that to clan distribution, the rules regarding DL and EDL are maintained. I do not know if you were around during 2011-2013, before DL and EDL came out, but warden, meteoric, and frozen followed the same path: there was no legal market for those drops, for they were collected and distributed by the clans that killed the bosses. DL, unfortunately, is still considered in the endgame, so we have yet to stop controlling those bosses. Until we see no further need to continue supporting and enforcing DL and EDL camping/claiming rules, they will remain.
4. Paradogs has enough members to kill mordi and is still not allowed in rotations or grouped at EDL above 210.
Paradogz has been leveling hard and we await their request to join the Mordris rotation and 215 EDL camp. They are not "not allowed in rotations or grouped at EDL above 210", they just have not yet applied. They are currently in the Aggy and Hrungnir rotations, and are permitted to camp all EDL bosses up to 210. When they feel ready to start actively killing Mordris, they will ask for a spot in the rotation.
5. Raid drop gear that is rewarded to a player is that players property, and what your doing is borderline scamming.
When you joined Aeon or Pride, you agreed to return all raid gear given to you by the clan upon leaving. We told you multiple times that raid gear is not personal property, but clan property. We kill raid bosses not individually but as a clan, so the raid gear belongs not to the individual but to the clan. You promised to return this gear, yet you did not.. If anyone is scamming, it is you. If your clan chooses not to have clan property rules, so be it, but know that until your clannies return their stolen gear your clan will not be permitted in raid boss rotations nor EDL groups. Honestly, the sooner you return it the sooner you can start earning more gear for yourselves. The longer you wait, the more gear you are missing out on!
6. Not allowing our clan to raid boss aka (blacklisting us) is blocking is from doing a clan sponsored boss aka raid boss which would fall under OTM server agreement event/zone disruption, any further attempts to block us from doing these bosses we will have to take action.
If you want to ks everyone and be ffa, please move to another server and cause all the server disruptions you want. We have worked hard to maintain continued server-wide prosperity and fairness for almost four years now, a feat unmatched by most other servers, and if you feel that blacklisting you (which has no "physical" limitations, only theoretical) falls under the category of event/zone disruption, then I would be happy to explain this "oligarchy" (noun - a small group of people having control of an institution) that consists of 75%-90% of the endgame players to OTM if they desire to further understand it and clear up any misunderstandings.

If you desire to continue to disrupt our clan sponsored raid boss rotations (which we would be happy to let you join if your clan returns their stolen raid gear), then so be it - we will continue to defend.

Again, you know why you are blacklisted, and you know what you can do remove that label and be once again granted the rights that we protect for every other endgame player. Benevolence is not the first rebel group to try and take down the rest of the endgame and descend our server into FFA, and I doubt they will be the last.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Last time I checked we got last Snorri rocky and even sreng. Also we've been dominating EDL, so if this is the way you guys like it soo be it.. You guys don't want peace no matter how hard we try and try again.. You've been warned on interrupting our bossing.

Oh and most of para nexus all of benev some of aeon and some of pride all do not agree with server rules but don't say anything due to losing rotational rights since taranis is run by this obligarchy aka gens from two clans that decide fate of server..

Have fun continuing to push players away from your clan and Celtic all together we will continue to offer groups and respect claims if our are respected for now.

Also we've been dominating EDL, so if this is the way you guys like it soo be it.. You guys don't want peace no matter how hard we try and try again..
I assure you, we would prefer peace over conflict, and order over chaos. You are "dominating" DL bosses by killing the lesser two bosses and ksing campers who were peacefully there and gathering their clans, you are "dominating" EDL in a similar fashion, and you call yourselves trying and trying again for peace?

You are perfectly aware of the crimes many in your clan have committed, just as you are perfectly aware that if your clan wishes to join the server-wide ability to camp and partake in the raid boss rotations they need to return their stolen raid gear. If that is done, I believe the repeated ksings would be forgiven and once again may peace be established.

Please stop pinning your own self-centeredness on Aeon/Pride's tyrannical "obligarchy" (which is not an actual word by the way.. and an oligarchy generally does not consist of 75%-90% of the population). Benevolence is a clan with many thieves, and until you shape up and begin conducting yourself with dignity your messages of a revolutionized server will only appeal to uninformed/selfish ears. Until your clan reforms from a band of criminals, you will fail to hold any respect from the many mature, rational, and accepting players in Taranis' endgame.

I must admit, your propaganda is impressive: framing Aeon/Pride as the "bad guys" by giving lower levels DL drops and assuring them it is okay to sell them, claiming that Benevolence is a voice of the people in an oppressive regime, spreading lies about Aeon's generals and gearing systems, to many low levels who do not know too much about the server your messages make your revolution sound holy! Not to mention the subliminally altruistic connotation of the name "Benevolence" as opposed to the ease in which "Pride" or "Aeon" can be spun into negative totalitarian meanings.

If your clan wants to change the server, then clean your reputations and continue on with power and respect that will attract the endgame players, for it is them you will need if you want your voice to hold any leverage. Right now, Benevolence is like Daesh trying to convince the United Nations that they should be recognized as an independent state.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

This sounds quite weird to me. If there are 4 clans capable of killing hrung (which is pretty easy), that means if all 4 were to rotate kills, each clan would only be able to kill hrung once every 8 days or so?

Including the fact that hrung drops such good stuff but at such a rare rate, I'd personally be tired of how slow accumulating good gear would be.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

I personally joined Benevolence for 1 reason. To be able to buy and sell edl and major boss gear. Right at this moment there is over 100 dl/edl sets sitting in pride and Aeons bank and i go around seeing level 200+ players who barely have dl gloves. I did not steal any gear and would not steal from anyone but i would love for the server to make major boss gear and dl/edl items sellable. Kind of like epona. (sorry for grammer errors i'm in a hurry and only got like 3 minutes to write it).

Taranis
-Gimly13 176 Rogue (Retired)

Mabon
-Parasite 171 Ranger (Retired)

I have officially quit CH. I will miss many of you. Especially you regen.