Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Aeon's new grping rules.

So if aeon won't ever grp me again then I might as well spend my time griefing all your boss fights since you won't even grp people outside your clan at a 160/5 event. You guys are such losers, have fun slowly destroying taranis with all your made up rules and separatist mentality, it used to be fun playing with you guys when you didn't treat people like trash.
Tanaris - Rogue - lvl211+ - Hamwallett "retired"
Rose - Druid - lvl1+ - MissBlack '"Main"

Re: Aeon's new grping rules.

So if aeon won't ever grp me again then I might as well spend my time griefing all your boss fights since you won't even grp people outside your clan at a 160/5 event. You guys are such losers, have fun slowly destroying taranis with all your made up rules and separatist mentality, it used to be fun playing with you guys when you didn't treat people like trash.
Did you forget your blacklisted?

Did you forget your blacklisted?
The penalties of being blacklisted do not extend to event bosses.

Zyz is correct : the majority of Aeon's members refuse to come to mixed event boss kills. We fight as a clan, we sacrifice as a clan, we gain as a clan.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Please elaborate on who is blacklisted for what reason and what hear they have taken. I'll accept this on line forums in game which ever you prefer. Also if you could touch up on the way people receive a pardon as you make it seem so easy yet never explain thanks :)