Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Question for Taranians

Being in the clan highest on Taranis leaderboards (Pride) I can voice my opinion on this lol. Basically, we have a point system for everything. From event bosses, to necro, to DL/EDL. You get points for camping/attending/being there at kill of the boss. Using those points, you get geared. But for major bosses and event bosses, we use our points to bid against each other for the item. (It's quite a fun system) but for armour, the generals choose who gets geared, by seeing how active they are, how much they level, and their points. That is how things work on Taranis.

Now if you want a more private/personal opinion, feel free to private message me :)

I can tell you about Aeon (the endgame clan I reside in):

No, gens/guards/their alts do NOT get geared first. Mains are given first priority when it comes to gear, and multi-devices alts have to work super to get even the leftovers.

Aeon gears DL/EDL based off a points system - you kill edl bosses, you get edl points. When you reach a certain amount of edl points you unlock the next edl armor piece (for example - 50 points unlocks gloves, 100 unlocks boots, 150 unlocks helms, and so on).

For endgame event bosses we do a hidden auction of event points. You get one point for every Osan you camp, and can use these points to bid for event gear that drops. A clansman can outbid a general and win the gear - fair and square.

Raid bosses use DL/Raid(you get raid points for showing up)/EDL points to purchase items. If a void helm drops, every clannie with that requirement of points and present at the kill can roll for it if they would like it, the winner having the point requirement deducted from their total points.

So in review, the gens/guards in Aeon don't decide who gets drops or prioritize themselves over other clannies. We have a very organized and well-checked system that allows those who put in work to benefit accordingly.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

No, gens/guards/their alts do NOT get geared first. Mains are given first priority when it comes to gear, and multi-devices alts have to work super to get even the leftovers.

Aeon gears DL/EDL based off a points system - you kill edl bosses, you get edl points. When you reach a certain amount of edl points you unlock the next edl armor piece (for example - 50 points unlocks gloves, 100 unlocks boots, 150 unlocks helms, and so on).

For endgame event bosses we do a hidden auction of event points. You get one point for every Osan you camp, and can use these points to bid for event gear that drops. A clansman can outbid a general and win the gear - fair and square.

Raid bosses use DL/Raid(you get raid points for showing up)/EDL points to purchase items. If a void helm drops, every clannie with that requirement of points and present at the kill can roll for it if they would like it, the winner having the point requirement deducted from their total points.

So in review, the gens/guards in Aeon don't decide who gets drops or prioritize themselves over other clannies. We have a very organized and well-checked system that allows those who put in work to benefit accordingly.

Remember that Regen is not a Gen. Everything he posts has been info told to him by his Generals...

Remember that Regen is not a Gen. Everything he posts has been info told to him by his Generals...
Lmao you obviously have a grudge against aeon or something.