Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The Adventure's of J Money

I go by JayNightBlade. I'm in the greatest clan on Taranis that trumps all of it foes, Pride. We recently discovered an illegal skain drop seller of the top 2 clans, either Pride or Aeon(our opposing rivals). So I decided to go undercover as my secret alt J Money.

Through some days(hours) of undercover, I realized the life of crime we have here on Taranis. Many Black Market deals go on that we don't always no about. Dicers, Strippers in tavern, worst of all Alt books were going for 10k at one point! It was a complete mockery! But anyways in my investigation I came across many false accounts which led to a list of suspects. But through many crime movies such as 21 jumpstreet and 22 jumpstreet I learned I needed to "infiltrate the dealer and find the supplier!"
so I did.

Through some reliable sources I figured out who bought what. A good friend of mine actually bought a Skain Ironroot ring. So I decided to invite him to the tavern for a drink. As we talked I asked where he got it, he replied BlackMarketz. I then asked what else he offered you. Upon bribery he said other skain rings and items. After some thoughts with some other associates I decided go back to the place of the crime, the courtyard. After looking around the place I saw BlackMarketz enter the area. He was by the mailbox and I asked where I could get "The good hookup *wink wink*" He then apologized saying he was out and needed to get more.

But before he left I was able to get out of him who sold the stuff to him, after having words with more people apparently the dealer had lied to me so he could get away. I thought to myself "He must've been on to me"... But then I decided to take a zoom out from the situation. I looked at the map of the castle. The place the Lord Maclir was standing at made a perfect triangle with the North West and North East pillars of the castle.

My whole life flashed before my eyes! The 3 sided shape had the spot of the crime in the exact middle! The courtyard! I then pulled out my history books and went through the old clans of Taranis. Pillars, Illumanati, Synergy.. WAIT WHAT?! Pillars and Illumanati!! Like the pillars on the castle! And the Triangle! I knew from recent social medias that triangle mean Illumanati! To give a short lesson to my off servers peeps, the clan Pillars and Illumanati combined to make the endgame clan Aeon. So I knew someone in Aeon sold it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This is all strictly joke, someone did sell skain stuff but no one knows who it is.
Also all names are being kept confidential in order to keep the no name and blame rule.
But this crazy ass story actually happened, just ask the residents of Taranis lol!
Have a JayNightBlade kind of day!
Last edited by JayNightBlade on Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
220 warrrior taranis
*Best Tank on Taranis*
hmu on line id: njk23

Re: The Adventure's of J Money

When you said ice cube did you mean the movie Friday? Don't remember much from 21 jump street so he may have been in there
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Man and the guy selling skain drops is awesome that really is like a black market deal @_@ when I was younger after seeing the godfather always wanted to be a gangster wearing a suit and stuff more like a smuggler who could sell stuff that was almost impossible to get and sell safely
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Is selling skain drops illegal?

Not quite sure, but I think selling drops to other clans is illegal. So someone made an alt and sold his skain drops to someone out of clan. They might also have a "give anything you win to clan bank that you don't need" rule but since skain can be worn on any class, he decided to sell it on his alt because no one would know who had that drop exactly.

You have to understand Taranis politics for this post to make any sense. The top clans are all fashists commies and don't sell dl/edl/world drops/high lvl event boss drops. So when someone try's to buy or sell one of said items the top clans get all buttsore because someone isn't following the made up rules they have in place to oppress newer or free thinking players on taranis. They will *blacklist* you for fear of others doing the same in hopes that nobody will grp you outa fear of also being blacklisted. There are a few players left trying to overthrow this tyrannical way of playing and Taranis would probaly thrive again population wise if we had a free open market. Maybe more members in the top clans will take off their brown shirts and come to the side of individual thinking but sadly this has yet to happen.
Tanaris - Rogue - lvl211+ - Hamwallett "retired"
Rose - Druid - lvl1+ - MissBlack '"Main"

well selling skain drops (and other drops from mord and necro) are not illegal as they are against the ToS, but clans/servers could have rules that forbid it.

the items can be sooo valueble cause someone who is rich in a not so great clan can buy the item secretly just so they can be better. or if ur clan is good but the top clan always wins battles, u can have ppl wanting drops so they secretly buy it.

however, if u are caught, u are most likely kicked from ur clan, or if u stay there is a high chance of no drops for u.

edit: loved the story tho
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn