Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

An Overview of Taranis' Endgame (2021 Update)

Hello adventurer!

Taranis is currently in a state of perpetual conflict, after several clans broke off from Taranis' universal democratic system (Taranis United) in June 2020 and have since overwhelmed Taranis United. Taranis is therefore currently split into two factions:

Evolution (and friends): Remaining former Taranis United players organized under a flagship clan, Evolution. Evolution dominates 180 Troll, 215 EDL, and the level 185-190 raid bosses. Evolution uses a rolls-based loot distribution system and a loot council for high tier drops.

Alliance (Dark Reign, Delusion, Infamy, theILLUMINATI): Allied clans that defected from Taranis United, they currently control all 220 raids with very little competition. Alliance uses a points system for loot distribution.

It is important to understand that neither faction is inherently "good" or "evil" -- the Alliance clans had compelling reasons to leave Taranis United, and Evolution had compelling reasons to maintain it. However there are currently no foreseeable resolutions to this conflict in support of a universal Taranis system.

For a compete history of Taranis, here is a 50-page book detailing the server's clans, conflicts, and story.
Last edited by Regenleif on Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Taranis United: Serverwide Rules and Practices

Ok a few questions

do they even realize this is trickle down economics to keep feeding the elite?

how did they commandeer an entire server? because there is no way that everyone on the server just randomly agreed to this

do you mind if I borrow this tactic to overthrow any other new servers that ever pop up so I can screw over an entire server as well?

Mod edit: Please be civil

Ok a few questions

how did they commandeer an entire server? because there is no way that everyone on the server just randomly agreed to this

do you mind if I borrow this tactic to overthrow any other new servers that ever pop up so I can screw over an entire server as well?

Every rule is voted on by people in TU and how does it feed the elite everyone who shows up to a boss of level can roll and win
RegulusBlack 222

Well the system by what I have read shouldn't apply to everyone automatically. It doesn't make sense. MMOs have been the same for years and the system that apparently everyone follows (which they don't) keeps the rich even more rich and the poor have to work their ass off to even compete.
These rule apply at dL and by that point I’m sure they have heard of server rules and How do the rich stay rich everyone gets equal chance at the drops
RegulusBlack 222

Ok a few questions

Every rule is voted on by people in TU and how does it feed the elite everyone who shows up to a boss of level can roll and win
Bruh this is trickle down for real tho hahahaha
Ain’t no way you got all them people lined up to vote either. Don’t lie to me homie. Bet it be like a couple of the clans on the server and now they think they bad, then they go and try runnin a free games server like they on some trip lol. You ain’t foolin no one my dude FR.
But seriously bro trickle down don’t work and you can’t keep feedin the mighty. You gonna ruin the server but before that you gonna ruin everyones game.
I gotta share this stuff with other servers because bruuuhhhhh this crazy lol

Ok a few questions

Ain’t no way you got all them people lined up to vote either. Don’t lie to me homie. Bet it be like a couple of the clans on the server and now they think they bad, then they go and try runnin a free games server like they on some trip lol. You ain’t foolin no one my dude FR.
But seriously bro trickle down don’t work and you can’t keep feedin the mighty. You gonna ruin the server but before that you gonna ruin everyones game.
Just cause the concept is crazy doesn’t mean it doesn’t work, and sure if you mean trickle down by me winning a drop (equal chance to anyone else) I don’t need and passing to clannies for free it’s then it best kind of trickle down, and no anyone on Taranis can vote no matter your clan
RegulusBlack 222

Actually this system is frustrating for the mighty as now anyone regardless clan or clanless can come to the boss of their level and group anyone and roll. Most powerful and richer players have lockers that in the past help them win bosses and keep the drops among themselves. Now, clan is losing power cause you don't need to be in a clan to get geared.

So I don't understand why anyone can think the richer gets richer here.

There are some bad and good in this system and few people have submitted some ideas to get rid of this completely, which was voted :-p
I think as a server we will keep working on updating our system and use what work for us at given time. Currently, we need everyone to work together so we can kill BT and gear to kill the new boss.

Are you in Taranis by the way? Maybe try attending the raid and share your opinion.

Wishing you a great day :-)

Just cause the concept is crazy doesn’t mean it doesn’t work, and sure if you mean trickle down by me winning a drop (equal chance to anyone else) I don’t need and passing to clannies for free it’s then it best kind of trickle down, and no anyone on Taranis can vote no matter your clan
Bruuuh why you rollin for something you don’t even need to pass to someone else?!? Hahaha your servers wack if that’s the kinda trickle economy ya got lol