Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Taranis United: Serverwide Rules and Practices

#1
Hello adventurer!

The endgame of Taranis use a simple community-wide government to maintain server peace and prosperity. This system has been in place since May 2018.

Currently, Taranis United applies to all bosses level 150 and higher.

You are part of Taranis United by default! You can attend bosses, roll for drops, and participate in rule changes.

The Taranis United ruleset can be found here, each month this document is updated
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Taranis United!
Former Leader in theILLUMINATI and Aeon

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Taranis United: Serverwide Rules and Practices

#3
Ok a few questions

do they even realize this is trickle down economics to keep feeding the elite?

how did they commandeer an entire server? because there is no way that everyone on the server just randomly agreed to this

do you mind if I borrow this tactic to overthrow any other new servers that ever pop up so I can screw over an entire server as well?

Mod edit: Please be civil

Re: Taranis United: Serverwide Rules and Practices

#4
BasicallyLava wrote:Ok a few questions

do they even realize this is trickle down economics to keep feeding the elite?

how did they commandeer an entire server? because there is no way that everyone on the server just randomly agreed to this

do you mind if I borrow this tactic to overthrow any other new servers that ever pop up so I can screw over an entire server as well?

Mod edit: Please be civil


Every rule is voted on by people in TU and how does it feed the elite everyone who shows up to a boss of level can roll and win
RegulusBlack 222

Re: Taranis United: Serverwide Rules and Practices

#5
Draxus1012 wrote:Well the system by what I have read shouldn't apply to everyone automatically. It doesn't make sense. MMOs have been the same for years and the system that apparently everyone follows (which they don't) keeps the rich even more rich and the poor have to work their ass off to even compete.


These rule apply at dL and by that point I’m sure they have heard of server rules and How do the rich stay rich everyone gets equal chance at the drops
RegulusBlack 222

Re: Taranis United: Serverwide Rules and Practices

#6
RegulusBlack wrote:
BasicallyLava wrote:Ok a few questions

do they even realize this is trickle down economics to keep feeding the elite?

how did they commandeer an entire server? because there is no way that everyone on the server just randomly agreed to this

do you mind if I borrow this tactic to overthrow any other new servers that ever pop up so I can screw over an entire server as well?

Mod edit: Please be civil


Every rule is voted on by people in TU and how does it feed the elite everyone who shows up to a boss of level can roll and win


Bruh this is trickle down for real tho hahahaha
Ain’t no way you got all them people lined up to vote either. Don’t lie to me homie. Bet it be like a couple of the clans on the server and now they think they bad, then they go and try runnin a free games server like they on some trip lol. You ain’t foolin no one my dude FR.
But seriously bro trickle down don’t work and you can’t keep feedin the mighty. You gonna ruin the server but before that you gonna ruin everyones game.
I gotta share this stuff with other servers because bruuuhhhhh this crazy lol

Re: Taranis United: Serverwide Rules and Practices

#7
BasicallyLava wrote:
RegulusBlack wrote:
BasicallyLava wrote:Ok a few questions

do they even realize this is trickle down economics to keep feeding the elite?

how did they commandeer an entire server? because there is no way that everyone on the server just randomly agreed to this

do you mind if I borrow this tactic to overthrow any other new servers that ever pop up so I can screw over an entire server as well?

Mod edit: Please be civil


Every rule is voted on by people in TU and how does it feed the elite everyone who shows up to a boss of level can roll and win


Bruh this is trickle down for real tho hahahaha
Ain’t no way you got all them people lined up to vote either. Don’t lie to me homie. Bet it be like a couple of the clans on the server and now they think they bad, then they go and try runnin a free games server like they on some trip lol. You ain’t foolin no one my dude FR.
But seriously bro trickle down don’t work and you can’t keep feedin the mighty. You gonna ruin the server but before that you gonna ruin everyones game.
I gotta share this stuff with other servers because bruuuhhhhh this crazy lol


Just cause the concept is crazy doesn’t mean it doesn’t work, and sure if you mean trickle down by me winning a drop (equal chance to anyone else) I don’t need and passing to clannies for free it’s then it best kind of trickle down, and no anyone on Taranis can vote no matter your clan
RegulusBlack 222

Re: Taranis United: Serverwide Rules and Practices

#8
Actually this system is frustrating for the mighty as now anyone regardless clan or clanless can come to the boss of their level and group anyone and roll. Most powerful and richer players have lockers that in the past help them win bosses and keep the drops among themselves. Now, clan is losing power cause you don't need to be in a clan to get geared.

So I don't understand why anyone can think the richer gets richer here.

There are some bad and good in this system and few people have submitted some ideas to get rid of this completely, which was voted :-p
I think as a server we will keep working on updating our system and use what work for us at given time. Currently, we need everyone to work together so we can kill BT and gear to kill the new boss.

Are you in Taranis by the way? Maybe try attending the raid and share your opinion.

Wishing you a great day :-)

Re: Taranis United: Serverwide Rules and Practices

#10
RegulusBlack wrote:
BasicallyLava wrote:
RegulusBlack wrote:
Every rule is voted on by people in TU and how does it feed the elite everyone who shows up to a boss of level can roll and win


Bruh this is trickle down for real tho hahahaha
Ain’t no way you got all them people lined up to vote either. Don’t lie to me homie. Bet it be like a couple of the clans on the server and now they think they bad, then they go and try runnin a free games server like they on some trip lol. You ain’t foolin no one my dude FR.
But seriously bro trickle down don’t work and you can’t keep feedin the mighty. You gonna ruin the server but before that you gonna ruin everyones game.
I gotta share this stuff with other servers because bruuuhhhhh this crazy lol


Just cause the concept is crazy doesn’t mean it doesn’t work, and sure if you mean trickle down by me winning a drop (equal chance to anyone else) I don’t need and passing to clannies for free it’s then it best kind of trickle down, and no anyone on Taranis can vote no matter your clan


Bruuuh why you rollin for something you don’t even need to pass to someone else?!? Hahaha your servers wack if that’s the kinda trickle economy ya got lol

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest