Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why are endgame clans killing taranis?

I read a lot of the posts here skimming because well it's 16 pages.

The first thing I would like to say is that I was pretty surprised when I realized this server had several top clans that worked together on a common set of rules.
However I was impressed that they were able to get this in place and then maintain it for such a long time.

I personally see nothing wrong with FFA servers. People have fun playing MMO in different ways an Taranis stands out in the CH worlds for having such agreements as rotations in place. Most clans I have been in have rules. Sometimes simple and sometimes complicated. I am a member of Aeon and we have pretty defined rules that are sometimes greatly debated. I have never been discouraged by a clanmate from expressing my opinion. With that in mind I joined and play by the group rules and I have a lot of fun playing.

As to Aeon/Pride/Para/Nexus forcing others to obey our rules. There is no method in the game that allows us to control there actions. Rules have been developed to allow our server to operate without the intense and time sensitive nature of FFA battles. This allows many players to enjoy the game content. If players do not like the rules put in place by the current endgame clans they can always make there own. They do not need to come on the forums and demand we change the rules we play by.

Any player can attack anything in the game as they choose. Each server deals with this issue.
I want to say...this guy speak the truth!! :D I like this post! cheers!! :) :)

Hes a clan member :) lol of course he will defend them XD

As i have already proven he doesnt speak the truth.

Also MrP sells us loads of EDL and DL on his alt that wears black fg forget name but every time MrP logs that cat comes on, please tell him we are very thankful for the drops and too keep em coming thanks sincerely all of us here at benevolence.
Proof?

You said you werent posting anymore.

But you also say you aren't a liar....

As i have already proven he doesnt speak the truth.[/quote] Are you automatically assuming that everyone in Pride and Aeon are corrupt? It seems so from earlier posts lol.
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

Please watch what you say or do, if the post is locked and we cannot air pride and aeons dirty secrets it's a win for them and ultimately what they want, please take a minute to view forums terms and services.

Thank you muldar for the warnings.

As to Aeon/Pride/Para/Nexus forcing others to obey our rules. There is no method in the game that allows us to control there actions. Rules have been developed to allow our server to operate without the intense and time sensitive nature of FFA battles. This allows many players to enjoy the game content. If players do not like the rules put in place by the current endgame clans they can always make there own. They do not need to come on the forums and demand we change the rules we play by.

Actually only pride and aeon try and enforce these rules upon us and people that group us, para was grouping until threatened by pride of losing rotations.. That's the beauty of their whole system is minipulation and forcing clans to do what they are told and if they do anything to disobey taken out of rotations excluding players from playing all together.

Are you automatically assuming that everyone in Pride and Aeon are corrupt? It seems so from earlier posts lol.
it seems that people arent being entirely honest...and become very defensive when confronted with the cold truth of what their clan does to other people.

It would appear your own clannies have admitted to this much...very interesting considering Regens earlier (Wrong) claims.

Actually only pride and aeon try and enforce these rules upon us and people that group us, para was grouping until threatened by pride of losing rotations.. That's the beauty of their whole system is minipulation and forcing clans to do what they are told and if they do anything to disobey taken out of rotations excluding players from playing all together.
Funny how you were apart of Aeon and its rules and loved it. But once you left/kicked I'm not sure of what happened you try and slander the very clan that you were apart of. Doesnt make sense to me at all.
Last edited by KingChromeJaws on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Also MrP sells us loads of EDL and DL on his alt that wears black fg forget name but every time MrP logs that cat comes on, please tell him we are very thankful for the drops and too keep em coming thanks sincerely all of us here at benevolence.
Proof?

You said you werent posting anymore.

But you also say you aren't a liar....
I failed to be completely clear in that last post. I won't post anything else toward you. Again have a great year!

As i have already proven he doesnt speak the truth.
HA!! :twisted: You either, you are the one attacking his clan, so ofc you will attack and try to prove he is wrong. Meaning, you can't be objective either :D
BUT i'm in neither case(not in those clan and not fighting against): so i'm the one who is right
haha got ya!! :twisted: :twisted:
it seems that people arent being entirely honest...and become very defensive when confronted with the cold truth of what their clan does to other people.
Well, if you attack them It seems normal that they try to defend :D :twisted:

Sorry couldn't resist:D :D
ok back to more serious things:
Please watch what you say or do, if the post is locked and we cannot air pride and aeons dirty secrets it's a win for them and ultimately what they want, please take a minute to view forums terms and services.

Thank you muldar for the warnings.
Yup, I would get sad to see this topic locked... Ty muldar!

Well, it's called power. And it's legit. :D If you disagree why are u letting them do so? They fixed rotation, if you are ejected then you goes FFA, isn't that what you wanted? freedom on your actions :D

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh