Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Goodbye

Funny, i also only have 4 peices of gear from myth, all of which I would've gotten with or without your so called help. You logging in the past 3 years didn't help the game overall, it worsened it. Besides your presence being a blight, it made other people quit or hate the game because of your bitchy greater-then-tho personality. You say without you I wouldn't be where I am? You never helped me lvl...there is only one person who helped me get where I am today, and u ain't her. Other people would've killed bosses with or without you, we've certainly been doing fine without you for the past several weeks of your inactivity. Without people like you in this game...there would be less stress and I would still be in the same place in the game, regardless of what you think...your not very important, you think on that.

P.s. Zan lol u make me laugh, but if we doing anger management classes i think it would be better held somewhere like...arena. Sound good? :p
Alright, but you better bring me a nice juicy apple!
Shhh don't talk about it.....
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

No it didnt take 24 hours...we all pretty much disliked you way before your little trolling, im not a failed ranger...lol i choose to start a new class, i couldve easily continued my ranger, besides the fact that bit was my original toon before my ranger so technically my ranger was never anything but an alt...as for calling you, i rarely did because you always had me pointless stipulations along with it, and it wouldve been just as easy to call someone else. Deleting your characters will actually make us like u less then hate you, because then you can't come back on them. Something that was never used being taken away doesnt make a difference. As for other people in clan, i dont overlook them and argue with them consistently, however i dont kick them for disagreeing with me....you have been "quit" about 4 times since youve been in myth, and have been "quitting" for over a year and a half, it would be nice if you actually carried out finally.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

now kiss
Normal is an illusion. After all what is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

Or better yet make sweet love! Bow chicka bow wow. Lol yes!
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+

There is a way to get rid of your forum account I am not gonna say how bc I do not wanna get in trouble and it is a D$;K move. You will figure it out Ferro. Or you could just msg the Admin and he will take care of it for you.
Normal is an illusion. After all what is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

Ferro has taught me that on occasions when you are overwhelmed with either extreme wrath or joy, unleashing a flurry of words, no matter how lexically superior one may be (certainly she is), is not the best option. Such is this exhilarating occasion.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5L9SYhoSE

Ferro has taught me that on occasions when you are overwhelmed with either extreme wrath or joy, unleashing a flurry of words, no matter how lexically superior one may be (certainly she is), is not the best option. Such is this exhilarating occasion.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5L9SYhoSE
That's it. Class is starting early! Which totally sucks, I don't have my curriculum ready. Let's see here, got my magical wand of evilness, my funny bow tie with clowns on it, and just put my beer over here...
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+

The grass is much greener on this side :D
Rosmerta
Formerly the original Eo.
iOS Beta Tester Pre-Otherworld
Currently KEnergy
Been a Part of the Greatest Clans in Rosmerta through the thick and thin.
Templars - TemplarElites - Synergy - KSksers - Alliance - United - Revenge - Mythology

Im glad that idiot bogan face quit, even tho if she was to play again i would gladly log on OB again just to sweep the arena floor with her stupid toon once again. Haters gonna hate, Idc, she can go to hell. As a matter of fact, dont quit, just come back on update 5 so i can break your toon into pieces while u wait on the glad LOL

191 Rogue

Rosmerta

Friend to a few, enemy to many, loyal always.