Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What is rosmerta like?

NuclearCake2 wrote:This server is competitive as HELL, if you dislike stress and ks uncomonly then dont join. Nice people, nice clans, tons of help avalable. A decent ammt of scammers, nothing like rhiannon tho. Decent eco.

I didn't know Hell was so competitive. Always thought Satan had a monopoly. :)

Seriously, though, nuke is right. Ros has great people, but they are dedicated, hard working competitive players. There is a reason that the first kills of many bosses have been on Ros and it is because of who plays on this server. I think that you'll discover that it is very friendly, but a very dedicated group.

I also recommend that, if you come here, get over taking the arena personally (if you do, of course). Although, if you want a good reputation from there, don't kill druids, don't ks glads and wait in line for your turn on your glad. Not everyone follows those rules, but most of the high level players do and ksing their alts or their friends and family can make the arena a pretty unpleasant place for you.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

NuclearCake2 wrote:This server is competitive as HELL, if you dislike stress and ks uncomonly then dont join. Nice people, nice clans, tons of help avalable. A decent ammt of scammers, nothing like rhiannon tho. Decent eco.

Not competitive anymore it's more chill and boring I havent been ksed once or for tht mater had the threat of being ksed havent even been killed in arena
Yawn
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
Supa....Druid 180 (I killed hrun weooo full dragon offhand and wep)
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

Rosmerta is an awesome world.
People are good but often misread or portrayed badly but beat that and you realise what they are like.
People like me, I love pvp, killing people on glads and closing the arena. But it's fun isn't it?

Economy is good. Fairly cheap items
And if your lucky lucky like me yesterday you can pick up
10 sks
50 pots
100 idols
5 travel
5 hastes
5 health
5 energy
ALL FOR 7k WAHOOO
224- Rogue
206- Druid
200- Rogue
197- Warrior

Rosmerta is like any other server, i have accounts in most places and the friendliest i have seen is Sulis, rosmerta is fukk of grudges and fights, most are good players, however having a lot of strong players can be like a pool full o piranhas at times.

191 Rogue

Rosmerta

Friend to a few, enemy to many, loyal always.