Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bitter sweet

So the clan that helped me excape from my real life drama is destroyed. Everyone can blame this points system if they want but it's bigger than that. If so many in the clan didn't like the system just don't sign up for glassboards (gb). Judging by how many left I assume that you didn't like the system. That's why I never registered. I've been playing ch for atleast a year and a half. I feel like I just watch my 18 month old creation circle down the toilet. When revenge first started I camped bosses all night while awakening members slept so that our clan could get boss drops for gear. I played ch for 10+ hours a day. This unfathomable sucks, and what's to stop it from happening again? I'll never put so much into a clan again. In the end everyone is about self. It's better to have no leaders then emotional leaders. I hope everyone sees that everything I did was done for the team. I never made a decision that I didn't feel was in the best interest of the team. All the plat I bought and gave to clan before there was a mystery chest when plat items where expensive. In the end it wasn't worth it. I wish I had done more of things I wanted to do instead of doing what needed to be done for clan. I feel so defeated and it was my own clans doing. Wonder why we couldn't just scrap the only gb system and go back to the old system. Idk why that's what should had happened but as I told Classic all good things must come to an end. I guess it was time.

SPECIAL THANK YOU to Rizzit you were always a bright spot for me 100% of the time. You never cried or complained about gear not even once. Thank for that and being an ear to listen. I often wondered what rev would be like if it was full of people like you.
1ST TO KILL hrungnir, mordris and NECRO
Clan: MYTHOLOGY
World: Rosmerta
"Ch Living Legend"

Mooocow 193 warrior
Str1ker 193 rogue
Shaman 191 druid
Moooocow 150 mage

Re: Bitter sweet

That is a sad message :cry: sorry you feel that way. I think CH was a way better game in 2011 when it didn't really matter if you grouped a level 20 for a boss because even they where so trustworthy back then that you didn't have to worry about if they where going to rip you off and keep drop. Everyone was just so nice and now they have gotten so 'bitter.'

Well, hope things change for the better so your hard work will not end in a bad streak because 18 months is nothing. You have a very very great clan that one day I hope to be apart of.
MaxHeal level 110 druid
Superdpser level 148 rogue

Mc u will always my my long last brother, ur probably the most important person to me in this game, the most trustworthy, the most everything, yes we put so much hard work in rev, and it sucks that ppl took matter in there own hands, ppl just left without goodbye, just like wat happened to loyal with alskar, ima miss all of u, its been pleasure to play with u all, in the end it feels like everything gone, and ur right this all wasnt worth it, bcz we could of done more and stayed together, not just leave automatically, its sad,, love u man
Classic lvl 223 rogue
Clan: Chieftain of Mythology
FIRST TO KILL HRUNGNIR, MORDRIS and NECRO!!!!

REVENGE WILL ALWAYS STAY IN MY HEART

You started a clan that became the best in the whole game.
And a clan that became great from your hard work.
You are inspiration to all that aspire to do well.
Your achievements are so admirable and I wish I was half the player that you are.
I find it sad that people flew away and joined another as I have friends in both.

Thank you mc for being a fantastic and inspirational leader
224- Rogue
206- Druid
200- Rogue
197- Warrior

Things happened too fast i logged on and ppl told me that they will move to new clan, however when i moved to new clan ppl still arguing. idk whats happening many ppl joined and i was so confused.

u guys helped me a lot class u r always be nice to me, mc i cant be heaven without u amna shes my great granny and many ppl who either stay or leave. i love old revenge when we had fun and nice atmosphere when ppl werent greedy and selfish, i feel so bad to choose the side, so i decided to stay in the middle u r always my friends.cant we just go back to the start? to the point that we were clan :? :?
!!!Classic Servant!!!

You changed the clan rules without asking the most important parts.. The members. This new system *** many members because of the time zones and our old system makes us to the best clan in all world so why change it. From now on I'll call revenge (sadly, cuz they build me up) as en enemy cuz they did huge decisions without asking the clan. Vendetta is now the revenge as it was. I tell all the members who are in rev now: if you like the way it was, join vendetta; if you wanna try something new stay in rev. But I dislike the new system and the worst thing is that this decision was made without the base of a clan.. The members!!
Ephraim, 191 Dps Rogue
Bonfire!!!
Proud part of Resurgence/Arawn
aka Ezekiell