Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Let's end myth

Woah lol classic, insult much? Get a hold of yourself kid. You turned everything around to better fit your insults, you are just mad because of the necro incident which was caused by your clans actions at 170. Anyway, I don't claim i brought it down alone, you really need to learn your own language and understand figures of speeches. For example a veteran may say I fought the enemy, doesn't mean it was a one mans solo effort. I simply went with the same analogy tug used for the conversation.

Anyway dude, if I recall, back when I was in myth, I went to do a mordris, I had just gotten back the game after a few months break and when I got back your general wanted to take over my spot for the glad, i said no. I killed him a few times and then I got kicked, killing him was a conscious choice which I made knowing fully what it would cause.

When you decide to grow up a bit and be more respectful we can have a conversation, btw your toon doesn't represent the man you are, talk about pathetic mr Justin bieber wannabe. Lol I've seen you remember, not impressed, u look like the kids who get their lunch money taken so hush. Talk with respect expect respect, be a scumbag and expect a response.

My advice, put down ur ipad, get some education and do some push ups to see if you grow something other than your mouth. Myth is going down.
Ur advice sucks cause im already getting a degree smart one, says the guy who logs on and talks the most unfathomable, wake the *** up, do u even know wat your doing? Get some glasses cause ur one blind soab,,, idaf if I have a foul mouth, at least I can admit to my problems not like U, coward... And ur dumb lol i look nothin like Justin beiber lmao! Really go get some glasses
Last edited by Jailbait on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Classic lvl 223 rogue
Clan: Chieftain of Mythology
FIRST TO KILL HRUNGNIR, MORDRIS and NECRO!!!!

REVENGE WILL ALWAYS STAY IN MY HEART

What's ur address Zane, I'm coming to dinner. I have a strict no cook policy. I belong to moochers anonymous.
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

Taking down a top clan on a server is like washing a greasy pan with your tooth brush. You might scrape away some of it, but you're hurting yourself more than them.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Classic, talk to me when you are done with the insults, and lol dude u are 120 lbs and do got bieber hair lol. Anyway dude, myth is going down faster than a chuck Norris kick
191 Rogue- Rosmerta
130+ Rogue- Rhiannon

I am sure myth will Frank Dux kick you back.
Normal is an illusion. After all what is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

Classic, talk to me when you are done with the insults, and lol dude u are 120 lbs and do got bieber hair lol. Anyway dude, myth is going down faster than a chuck Norris kick
Says the guy who.took steroids ok there buddy let me.know when Ur muscles are real and legit ;) and what you clan hopping gonna take us down Ight!
Classic lvl 223 rogue
Clan: Chieftain of Mythology
FIRST TO KILL HRUNGNIR, MORDRIS and NECRO!!!!

REVENGE WILL ALWAYS STAY IN MY HEART

Tbh not sure what taking down myth will accomplish, every top clan will fight to keep their spot tooth and claw, revenge did the exact same thing myth does now, possible did more of it actually, i see myth members plvling random noobs wasting lixes and other items to help them kill bosses etc, no clan is going to share endgame bosses or armor bosses, just not how a clan works. Everytime a major clan has "fallen" on rose same thing has happened, few quit or take breaks new clan forms with mostly same people, mostly same leaders. I havent seen any progress in the so called takedown of myth. Only thing i have witnessed is about 8 new active people who are ready and willing to level and absolutely loving myth, reminds me more of when we started the clan then anything.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Q('.'Q) bring it on!
16 boxer!! All Seeing One
Owner of 6 camos,2 broom of dooms,white carpet , 2011 HP pendant
First to take Necro down!!!