Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Real Goodbye :)

Enjoy real life and have good team will miss speaking to you :(

Booooobyj :)

Bobby if only you were born a woman things could have been different...we could have made love for hours underneath the shade of an old apple tree. But alas, you are not and we shall not partake in that activity. Lol now I'm outta control again. See yah bobby :)
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+

Booooo u suck,, wat life u hve outside of ch pftt!!!! Lol gonna miss u zan finally got u in my clan and u leave theres goes another good mage,,, why only mages and druids quiting fack! Lol,,, gl in everything in ur life, take care man (:
Last edited by Jailbait on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Classic lvl 223 rogue
Clan: Chieftain of Mythology
FIRST TO KILL HRUNGNIR, MORDRIS and NECRO!!!!

REVENGE WILL ALWAYS STAY IN MY HEART

Booooo u suck,, wat life u hve outside of ch pftt!!!! Lol gonna miss u xan finally got u in my clan and u leave theres goes another good mage,,, why only mages and druids quiting fack! Lol,,, gl in everything in ur life, take care man (:
its ok im the next best thing
Rosmerta
Formerly the original Eo.
iOS Beta Tester Pre-Otherworld
Currently KEnergy
Been a Part of the Greatest Clans in Rosmerta through the thick and thin.
Templars - TemplarElites - Synergy - KSksers - Alliance - United - Revenge - Mythology

Booooo u suck,, wat life u hve outside of ch pftt!!!! Lol gonna miss u xan finally got u in my clan and u leave theres goes another good mage,,, why only mages and druids quiting fack! Lol,,, gl in everything in ur life, take care man (:
Zan not xan. :)
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Who wants to put trust in you :D you left before hehe.
-JK
i solo necro so that gives me +100 points
Rosmerta
Formerly the original Eo.
iOS Beta Tester Pre-Otherworld
Currently KEnergy
Been a Part of the Greatest Clans in Rosmerta through the thick and thin.
Templars - TemplarElites - Synergy - KSksers - Alliance - United - Revenge - Mythology

Pfttt get out of here, ur a total nooooooob:P
Classic lvl 223 rogue
Clan: Chieftain of Mythology
FIRST TO KILL HRUNGNIR, MORDRIS and NECRO!!!!

REVENGE WILL ALWAYS STAY IN MY HEART