Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What happened to Avalon?

They didn't suddenly just start getting outlocked because a few of them wore gear that wasn't dps minded. More and more quit and started playing other games that didn't require such a financial investment like the dragon eggs. It's a domino effect... If the only reason you play this game is because of the people and those people quit, so do you.
Wow it's like you weren't even there. Probably because you weren't. 50% of their endgame players quit over those months of losing Prot/gele. They started dying off well before dragons came out.
Sure. OK. If that's what you want to believe.
It's not believing, it's facts. Those players who didn't quit, some are in my clan now, and I still talk to 1 of the players who quit after the months of getting spanked at prots.

Moral got really low after they kept losing Prots to shop quivers and runic rings. They first blamed runes, which don't drop enough to really make a big difference on every prot, especially when they killed 90% of the ring bosses. Then they blamed cooking, when both people could cook and they used the same food we did, but somehow us using baras while they used was unfair. Then they blamed dragons. Lol only like 2 people had dragons at the time and that was me and a dps warrior. 2 classes that are rarely in a lock fight for prot. After multiple months of losing 5/7 prots every week, multiple started to quit.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Wow it's like you weren't even there. Probably because you weren't. 50% of their endgame players quit over those months of losing Prot/gele. They started dying off well before dragons came out.
It's not believing, it's facts. Those players who didn't quit, some are in my clan now, and I still talk to 1 of the players who quit after the months of getting spanked at prots.

Moral got really low after they kept losing Prots to shop quivers and runic rings. They first blamed runes, which don't drop enough to really make a big difference on every prot, especially when they killed 90% of the ring bosses. Then they blamed cooking, when both people could cook and they used the same food we did, but somehow us using baras while they used was unfair. Then they blamed dragons. Lol only like 2 people had dragons at the time and that was me and a dps warrior. 2 classes that are rarely in a lock fight for prot. After multiple months of losing 5/7 prots every week, multiple started to quit.
Like I typed out, if that's what you want to believe, ok.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Like I typed out, if that's what you want to believe, ok.
I guess I'll live within the facts and you can live in your fantasy :lol:
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Sounds like their moral got low after accomplishing everything before every other party did and your apparent lock wins with shop quiv/ runic rings was probably just an add on to that.
Regardless of that id rather hear both sides of the story but what i stated is what i originally thought it was.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Both Songz and Zyzz are correct. Although, Havoc started beating us with just shop gear, we were built for survival with the better gear, then Havoc were too far and started winning with loot, this was the nail on the head. We were starting to decline ever since a year after tower update, game got boring and way too repetitive, especially for us 2011 players. No point in competing for the same bosses for 5 years which should be completed within a year or 2. Aggy, hrung, mord, necro in particular.
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Both Songz and Zyzz are correct. Although, Havoc started beating us with just shop gear, we were built for survival with the better gear, then Havoc were too far and started winning with loot, this was the nail on the head. We were starting to decline ever since a year after tower update, game got boring and way too repetitive, especially for us 2011 players. No point in competing for the same bosses for 5 years which should be completed within a year or 2. Aggy, hrung, mord, necro in particular.
I agree with those last statements, game gets boring fast when competing for the same few things over and over and over and the way gear gets handed out on dom/competitive servers just adds onto that, having to worry about attendance and all which forces you into that boring grind if you want gear... whether you like it or not. That’s what makes Epona so great and popular imo. Rolling for everything keeps every boss fight interesting, you’re not forced into that grind, and the ability to buy gear gives gold sooo much more power which encourages you to obtain more of it.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I was there when Songz was kicked out of Avalon for loot stealing, it seem years later he still likes to delude himself.

Songz was not a member of Avalon when we finally decided to call it quits, so his opinions are just that, opinions. He doesn't have first hand knowledge, he only has hearsay and second, or third hand knowledge.

I quit CH because of the toxic community that the end game turned into. I even lost the motivation to keep my website up with the original CH Items database (which I gave freely away to the community).

Life is to short to deal with the BS.
A n e x a n d e r
Ranger of Avalon
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.

I was there when Songz was kicked out of Avalon for loot stealing, it seem years later he still likes to delude himself.

Songz was not a member of Avalon when we finally decided to call it quits, so his opinions are just that, opinions. He doesn't have first hand knowledge, he only has hearsay and second, or third hand knowledge.

I quit CH because of the toxic community that the end game turned into. I even lost the motivation to keep my website up with the original CH Items database (which I gave freely away to the community).

Always so sad to see people leave for this reason, particularly for someone who clearly gave a lot to the community. I hope you are all enjoying whatever you're doing irl though drama free :D
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Always so sad to see people leave for this reason, particularly for someone who clearly gave a lot to the community. I hope you are all enjoying whatever you're doing irl though drama free :D
100% We are!!
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama