Re: What Happened To Avalon
Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:13 pm
And Bingo was his name-O. Looks like we have a winner winner chicken dinner.
The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices
derp wrote:And Bingo was his name-O. Looks like we have a winner winner chicken dinner.
Kgrkid wrote:derp wrote:And Bingo was his name-O. Looks like we have a winner winner chicken dinner.
Thought you quit a while ago, havent seen you posting lately
Lidon wrote:Really sad to see this happened. Wether or not otm was right in how they handled the hacking of the chests I think a lot of innocent people were affected and it’s damaged the game.
Bluestarr wrote:1. Best pet in the game comes from gambling on chests
All pets come from chests and allways have. Tokens or eggs are the same. Eggs only a bit more rare.
2. Camping for hours and hours and hours and hours
Camping has allways been a part of the game. On some bosses like Snorri camping time was reduced. Earlier Avalon didn't need to camp end game but as Havoc grew stronger this changed. So need for camping comes from competition.
3. Food from cooking is too OP. Cooking to win now? Nty
When cooking came out I noticed many Avalon members cook 24/7. So it brought activity back. Now it's bad? How come?
4. 2 people in Avalon have not been able to log for months because of duplicate usernames. No resolution from otm yet even with multiple tickets to support.
This sucks and just bad costumer care from OTM.
5. LEGACY EVERYTHING!
Kind of agree.
6. Very slow progress for end game content. It’s been over two years since we’ve seen anything new.
7. Level lock mechanics penalize end game players for leveling and doing bounties on end game bosses.
Not really an issue. We all knew this. Level lock penalty been around since long.
8. Mid range bosses are still farmed because of the luke warm drops from end game bosses.
Yepp. Crazy that most Gele drops are not better or sometimes worse than Necro drops. Drops from the final boss should be OP. No idea if OTM was thinking at all.
9. Needing Alts for every boss
Never had that problem. But Avalon choose to exclude many and therefor got vulnerable if a key player quit. That's why you hade to multi box.
10. 6 Years is a really, really long time to play a mmo
Indeed it is. We would be happy to have you back though
Lidon wrote:I agree that competition at bosses makes the game fun. The way otm has developed the bosses calls for bigger and bigger clans leading to the one clan servers. That has killed diversitity and and options for players who may not find they like the way the dominate clan is run, or may not simply get along with the heavy hitter in the clan. So the fun is sucked out of the game when your favorite toon is stuck on a one sever clan and you refuse to buy into the "cult"
Lidon wrote:I agree that competition at bosses makes the game fun. The way otm has developed the bosses calls for bigger and bigger clans leading to the one clan servers.