Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What Happened To Avalon

what happen to avalon?? ummm they had gele rage on em 7times straight with 35 ppl only getting it to 40%. and then raged at other ppl cuz they were watching them fall at it.
on a other note hope to see u nubs back for update! lock fights always makes game more fun!
Asesino lvl223
proud member of havoc!
lobo38
proud member of 1337!

what happen to avalon?? ummm they had gele rage on em 7times straight with 35 ppl only getting it to 40%. and then raged at other ppl cuz they were watching them fall at it.
on a other note hope to see u nubs back for update! lock fights always makes game more fun!
You sound stupid

OTM don’t listen and don’t play their own game. The game will fall, it’s inevitable
game is not failing your clan is. the game is doing better then ever so many new ppl on all servers new bosses coming out soon more pets mounts otm is doing a great job with the game you guys keep saying its failing cuz your clan is failing cant get ppl to log for raids. i wish they make raids harder this update as gele is way to easy tbh and what you on about otm dont listen no one wants to hear what avalon asks for as it only benefits endgame clans there is mid lvl clans as well should they not be able to enjoy the game????
You sound stupid
avalon cheerleading tryouts ended 4months ago buddy
Asesino lvl223
proud member of havoc!
lobo38
proud member of 1337!

This game is fun. That’s why we all play it. It needs some tweaking but the things that take away the fun aren’t game mechanics it’s poor sportsmanship and anger and sulking and pouting on ANYONE’s part. When we all play to have fun and we all cheer the winner of a good lock fight rather than curse them... we will all have a reason to play.

OTM has done everything they’ve done to try and equalize the playing field so that one clan CAN’T dominate. If you can’t get dg armor? Go cook some caviar and maybe you’ll have a shot. Now were there other ways to go about it? Maybe. But they are trying their best to help us all have a good time. Let’s play fair and enjoy the game as much as possible and be grateful we have it!

As for level locks... sheesh people they would like NEW players to have fun too. Not just old players with a bazillion alts! Bazinga!!!!

Oh and one more thing...Yes, they make money off the game. They do have to make a living, too, they can’t do this for us for free though I imagine they wish at times they could so they could tell us all to shut up once in a while. ;). Can’t say that to your customers though! We are such a whiny lot!! My goodness!!

As for Avalon, I for one miss my friends in that clan and look forward to their return, if they so choose. We could have used another tank the other day at a boss and we thought about lining Ail to see if he was busy and wanted to join! I’d have loved it! But that’s just me... the Kestrel ... the eternal optimist!
theKestrel of Dal Riata, Morrigan, et al

This game is fun. That’s why we all play it. It needs some tweaking but the things that take away the fun aren’t game mechanics it’s poor sportsmanship and anger and sulking and pouting on ANYONE’s part. When we all play to have fun and we all cheer the winner of a good lock fight rather than curse them... we will all have a reason to play.

OTM has done everything they’ve done to try and equalize the playing field so that one clan CAN’T dominate. If you can’t get dg armor? Go cook some caviar and maybe you’ll have a shot. Now were there other ways to go about it? Maybe. But they are trying their best to help us all have a good time. Let’s play fair and enjoy the game as much as possible and be grateful we have it!

As for level locks... sheesh people they would like NEW players to have fun too. Not just old players with a bazillion alts! Bazinga!!!!

Oh and one more thing...Yes, they make money off the game. They do have to make a living, too, they can’t do this for us for free though I imagine they wish at times they could so they could tell us all to shut up once in a while. ;). Can’t say that to your customers though! We are such a whiny lot!! My goodness!!

As for Avalon, I for one miss my friends in that clan and look forward to their return, if they so choose. We could have used another tank the other day at a boss and we thought about lining Ail to see if he was busy and wanted to join! I’d have loved it! But that’s just me... the Kestrel ... the eternal optimist!
+1 and today Havoc teamed up with the remaining Avalon's to down a boss. New era, less hate. I kind of like it even though I still miss the lock fights.
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

What I got from this thread... A big clan fails and so they blame otm for making this game bad, with only a couple blaming themselves... what goes up usually comes down at some point, and it seems that it was Avalons turn to fall, and otm arnt the ones to blame
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge