Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What Happened To Avalon

1. Best pet in the game comes from gambling on chests
2. Camping for hours and hours and hours and hours
3. Food from cooking is too OP. Cooking to win now? Nty
4. 2 people in Avalon have not been able to log for months because of duplicate usernames. No resolution from otm yet even with multiple tickets to support.
5. LEGACY EVERYTHING!
6. Very slow progress for end game content. It’s been over two years since we’ve seen anything new.
7. Level lock mechanics penalize end game players for leveling and doing bounties on end game bosses.
8. Mid range bosses are still farmed because of the luke warm drops from end game bosses.
9. Needing Alts for every boss
10. 6 Years is a really, really long time to play a mmo :)

Y’all keep blaming and saying that dragon takes hundreds or thousands of dollars to get a lvl 6. I spent $0. Literally none and got a lvl 6. I know more people who bought with gold then they did with plat by far.

I do agree the game has slowed down tremendously. I hate the idea of level lock. Hence I never made a locker toon. It’s not fun to me. To be honest there’s no reason a group of dg should be outlocked by edl just because they are over the level lock. Level lock should stop at 190 or even 220. It would make the game a lot more fun for endgame players.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Y’all keep blaming and saying that dragon takes hundreds or thousands of dollars to get a lvl 6. I spent $0. Literally none and got a lvl 6. I know more people who bought with gold then they did with plat by far.
True but even if you yourself didn’t spend any money, someone else did. Eggs come from chests, chests from plat, plat from rl moola! Somebody’s out there using their credit apple so you can have an op pet dragon! :)

Y’all keep blaming and saying that dragon takes hundreds or thousands of dollars to get a lvl 6. I spent $0. Literally none and got a lvl 6. I know more people who bought with gold then they did with plat by far. .
Without someone spending hundreds and thousands, then you wouldn't have a lvl 6 dragon. And how many hours did you spend farming items and mobs to make that much gold?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

1. Best pet in the game comes from gambling on chests
2. Camping for hours and hours and hours and hours
3. Food from cooking is too OP. Cooking to win now? Nty
4. 2 people in Avalon have not been able to log for months because of duplicate usernames. No resolution from otm yet even with multiple tickets to support.
5. LEGACY EVERYTHING!
6. Very slow progress for end game content. It’s been over two years since we’ve seen anything new.
7. Level lock mechanics penalize end game players for leveling and doing bounties on end game bosses.
8. Mid range bosses are still farmed because of the luke warm drops from end game bosses.
9. Needing Alts for every boss
10. 6 Years is a really, really long time to play a mmo :)
6 years on one server and one mmo would be boring af and ridiculous after awhile no doubt. Other points are on point too. It's really a shame to see you guys gone inactive. A lot, even myself looked up to such a solid clan. Hope gardens revive you guys. And hope otm open their eyes.

The thing is that otm is heavily understaffed so updates come slowly.
They are probably making bank from how small the staff is then :lol:
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Avalon is seriously the one clan I would jump towards in a moment's notice, if my own clan/server went to sh*t (if they would accept me lol).

I really hope this is just temporary, I have so much respect for the way they run things and the team within. I myself have seen the same effect on my own server, with many going inactive recently.

Gardens will literally make or break many top clans, please don't mess it up.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

I can't speak for anyone else. But the lack of game content ( who wants to be level 220+ killing 190 bosses) and endless camping done it in for me. There are other games on the market and a lot of us have simply moved on. Now I'll just spend my money on something else. ;)

Avalon is seriously the one clan I would jump towards in a moment's notice, if my own clan/server went to sh*t (if they would accept me lol).

I really hope this is just temporary, I have so much respect for the way they run things and the team within. I myself have seen the same effect on my own server, with many going inactive recently.

Gardens will literally make or break many top clans, please don't mess it up.
+1
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed